Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Ethereum - page 3. (Read 8090 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
October 30, 2018, 03:54:23 PM
For me, long term investment is a good investment. It makes my financial situation more stable. I believe in BTC and ETH in this investment. But besides that, you need to regularly monitor and analyze the market to make accurate and appropriate decisions so as not to face many risks.
Long-term investment is good and profitable, especially if the coins we hold are high-potential coins. For example, bitcoin and ethereum, just imagine if we could have bitcoin in the previous few years and sell it earlier this year, we definitely get a lot of profits and ethereum because at that time the price was very high while the price was still very cheap and maybe the next few years the price can be higher but need extra patience to become a long-term holder
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 03:34:26 PM
you are not wrong, ethereum does have a big influence on crypto currency. as the second currency after bitcoin, ethereum is always used in every project because its value is stable and easy to use. I am sure, ethereum will have a good future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 30, 2018, 03:24:30 PM
Ethereum is my favourite coin. I hold it and expect that ETH will return for it's last price(1300$). It's the main currency in my investment portfolio. Now it has some problems in their network but I think that team will fix them.
In any case, today $ 1,300 for ethereum is the least we can count on. We saw in 2017 and in the beginning of 1018 what ethereum is capable of and expect even more promising growth in the near future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 03:17:19 PM
Ethereum is my favourite coin. I hold it and expect that ETH will return for it's last price(1300$). It's the main currency in my investment portfolio. Now it has some problems in their network but I think that team will fix them.
Activity: 532
October 30, 2018, 03:17:07 PM
The Ethereum is one of the very first coins that appeared on the existing cryptocurrency market. It cannot be said that it has a very large number of advantages, now there are many projects that are much more functional than ethereum. His only virtue is that he was first as bitcoin.
Activity: 420
October 30, 2018, 02:59:38 PM
For me, Ethereum is the best promising currencies because it is not just a cryptocurrency, it is a decentralized blockchain based platform for smart contracts.
I advise you to invest in Ethereum because i'm sure that it will become more interesting.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 02:44:44 PM
Could not agree more with you, the real projects that increase 10000% in value are the projects that people are working on behind the curtains all the time, improving, marketing, doing anything to increase and give value to the project and their innovation, this truly will create the market value of the project and token.
Activity: 9
October 30, 2018, 02:41:26 PM
I doubt that we fan say something like "a long term is the best" because every person is good in his pr her own sphere, so try everything
Activity: 7
October 30, 2018, 02:37:08 PM
In long term investment i would probably invest in bitcoin. It have a potential to grow more.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 30, 2018, 02:34:04 PM
Agree have Ethereum very many news and of course the future there is have this coin , but now for investment I think better wait
Activity: 12
October 30, 2018, 02:32:56 PM
For me, long term investment is a good investment. It makes my financial situation more stable. I believe in BTC and ETH in this investment. But besides that, you need to regularly monitor and analyze the market to make accurate and appropriate decisions so as not to face many risks.
Activity: 13
October 30, 2018, 02:32:22 PM
Long term investment is the best policy here in this crypto world as we already see the holding value, those who are holding BTC, ETH and Dash from last two years r full of their bags with money and all r millionaires and billionaires. Holding for long term always give better and maximum gains rather then short term holding.
Activity: 10
October 30, 2018, 02:26:27 PM
Also investing in bitcoin and wait for long will surely give you a high amount of profit.
Activity: 658
October 30, 2018, 12:18:31 PM
I think ethereum is the best altcoin project out there huge developers support and one of the largest community in the space but it must scale faster
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 12:14:02 PM
If the guys from the ETH team will still be able to release their hardfork, then I think that a new round of cryptocurrency development will start, which will compete in speed and many protocols that miners today will simply disappear
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
October 30, 2018, 12:10:36 PM
If I were an investor, I would be very intrigued by the future of my asset. Ethereum does very unusual things and wants to pass them off as routine.
Activity: 224
October 30, 2018, 05:50:16 AM
I continue to believe in a bright future and excellent prospects for the further development of Ethereum in the modern crypto market. Most ICOs now work with the technologies that Ethereum offers. Therefore, the platform will continue to develop, to benefit the digital society.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
October 30, 2018, 04:59:58 AM
The future of Ethereum is certainly good, ethereum can last a long time for the future, as coins that have good advantages ethereum will be increasingly known for the future and more and more people will invest in ethereum

ETH has good future but its not going to be easy for them to rise up when there are new Platforms arising like EOS. The ecosystem of platforms like WAVES and the community are getting stronger so there would have lots of things for ETH to prove like the scalability. ITs popular but it will struggle unless they can fix issues that we are currently facing.
Activity: 392
October 30, 2018, 03:35:23 AM
The future of Ethereum is certainly good, ethereum can last a long time for the future, as coins that have good advantages ethereum will be increasingly known for the future and more and more people will invest in ethereum
Activity: 14
October 30, 2018, 03:24:29 AM
It is like real estate, you buy it and it's yours, until some hacker steals it..
Pages:
Jump to: