Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Ethereum - page 5. (Read 8090 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
October 14, 2018, 07:02:46 PM
It is true that ethereum has a lot of application to us both in the virtual and real world but the price of the coin, eth, does not depend on how much the use the ethereum platform. Holders are the most important thing to consider because they can choose to dump it or pump it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 14, 2018, 04:11:30 PM
Ethereum is really a good coin, which is convenient to pay and which is convenient to use at all. But still Ethereum rose too much in price last year and all because of marketing.
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 02:55:29 PM
I believe that Ethereum has lost its value and it will need a lot of time to recover and so I would invest in other altcoins
The price of that coin is going to have a recovery phase and it should pump once that is all done.
Activity: 532
October 14, 2018, 02:54:17 PM
It seems to me that Ethereum, despite the price drop, is still quite promising for investment. The price will rise, but not as quickly as it should be. I think it's best to buy now.
Activity: 448
October 14, 2018, 12:23:21 PM
Ethereum is indeed known as the most potential coin with a system advantage in investing, but this year the performance dropped with the decline in the market Ethereum lost a lot of value, and even dropped to 3rd place under XRP even though. if you want to fully invest in coins Ethereum must be prepared with an unstable market cycle like now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 144
October 14, 2018, 11:18:28 AM
I think the future of Ethereum is very good. This is a blockchain platform on which more than 1000 tokens live and their number is growing every day!
Activity: 140
October 13, 2018, 06:36:47 PM
I believe that Ethereum has lost its value and it will need a lot of time to recover and so I would invest in other altcoins
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
October 13, 2018, 06:33:57 PM
As of now, i think ethereum coin is so popular as bitcoin was. And besides inspite of being the second most volume coins in cryptocurrency next to bitcoin, it is so very known that even majority of the ico's using for paying, they used ethereum coin insteadof bitcoin, its a factor that ethereum coin has the  potential and ability for a long term investment.
yes the fact is so, so I think ethereum will be fine as long as crypto is still in demand because as we know that many people will buy ethereum for transaction costs then the volume will be maintained and of course that will affect the price
we just wait until bitcoin prices rise, because at that time people are interested in crypto again
Activity: 784
October 13, 2018, 06:15:20 PM
As of now, i think ethereum coin is so popular as bitcoin was. And besides inspite of being the second most volume coins in cryptocurrency next to bitcoin, it is so very known that even majority of the ico's using for paying, they used ethereum coin insteadof bitcoin, its a factor that ethereum coin has the  potential and ability for a long term investment.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
October 13, 2018, 06:10:57 PM
Ethereum is always promising but today the price is still cheap but it is okay because you can grab this opportunity to buy more ethereum. I believe after few years from now the price is turn into high price or ethereum have big future and many opportunities will come to this coin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 13, 2018, 06:07:37 PM
Ethereum has a great future, I hope that the rise of interest will begin soon and in the future Ethereum will grow thanks to smart contracts and companies conducting ICO.
Ethereum may have a slight competition with Monero but it should not matter. Ethereum is getting exchanged by a lot of traders.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 02:48:43 PM
Hi friends. I believe that the most promising project of the cryptocurrency market is Ethereum. Only around him I see a lot of work and constant news, for example here today - V. Buterin presents a solution for scaling the Plasma system for Ethereum.
And I plan to completely switch to this cryptocurrency. Maybe I'm wrong.
What say...
[/quot]Now ETH is very easly toe buy becous its price is very low in market.the couse of his price ETH famous in the world in future.
Activity: 382
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 04:09:16 AM
in my opinion, ethereum for now is very good to buy, because the price is very low if you buy it then you will get a lot of coins, then hold it and after the price increases, then you sell it, because eth is one of the promised coins.

Activity: 252
October 13, 2018, 03:25:12 AM
Ethereum has a great future, I hope that the rise of interest will begin soon and in the future Ethereum will grow thanks to smart contracts and companies conducting ICO.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
October 12, 2018, 09:00:58 PM
Even if the ethereum is now slowly falling we cannot really say the it will fall forever, ethereum is really a potential coin and it is next to bitcoin, it is really becoming popular each day because it can also convertable on fiat and many more people really used it now a days. I think the falling of the ethereum price is because of the huge dip that the crypto market is now experiencing. I still believe that ethereum will have a bright future.
Activity: 382
October 12, 2018, 08:46:45 PM
in my opinion, ethereum's price and value are now very low, because of the influence of market prices, but I believe that at the end of the year the price will still increase and I will not sell eth at a low price, I wait until the price is expensive after I sell everything.

Activity: 514
●●
October 12, 2018, 08:36:15 PM
Ethereum have had the spotlight in cryptocurrency since the beginning of it's IPO. The idea of ethereum can be said to be one of the successful ideals that drive decentralisetion and all other ideals that cryptocurrency stands for. I think ethereum will keep on been successful in the future!

This should be a good thing in the future and people's expectations about Ethereum will get better. let's look at Ethereum's development in the future.
copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 04:32:26 PM
Good news for Ethereum does not raise the price of the coin price! Because need to understand that the future of the project ethereum is very much connected with ICO projects. And ICO projects are now in a very difficult situation and this is reflected in the price of the ethereum coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
October 12, 2018, 03:38:21 PM
I believe that Ethereum will grow in price. Ethereum developers promised to make changes in the technical part, to improve the speed of transactions. I look forward to these changes.
Scalability can increase to a certain threshold, then it becomes inefficient. There is a possibility of increasing technical indicators, but completely new other technologies will be required.
Activity: 462
October 10, 2018, 08:04:50 AM
Ethereum have had the spotlight in cryptocurrency since the beginning of it's IPO. The idea of ethereum can be said to be one of the successful ideals that drive decentralisetion and all other ideals that cryptocurrency stands for. I think ethereum will keep on been successful in the future!
Pages:
Jump to: