Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the Bitcoin - page 14. (Read 2040 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 22, 2018, 02:46:35 AM
The future of bitcoin maybe loses its popularity and become unuseful or maybe become more popular and number one cryptocurrency in the world and may become adopt in other countries even china.Literally it is really hard to predict what will happen to bitcoin in the future.
Yes that's true your opinion but at least we only expect the best so bitcoin his future has a good future because I'm sure bitcoin is very strong and reliable even bitcoin is very useful for us all so we have to return bitcoin to popularity so we can be more profitable again from bitcoin.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 02:40:30 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency formed on the Blockchain platform, featuring more distinctive features than cash. The Cryptocurrency market is a trend of the future. And Bitcoin will play an important role in that trend. The use and study of Bitcoin is a prelude to a new form of trading in the future. The future of bitcoin is very good there is no doubt.Already bitcoin is in the leading position in the market and the highest market cap.
Activity: 28
May 22, 2018, 02:36:41 AM
will smakin forward and more in like many people
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
May 22, 2018, 02:34:37 AM
Bitcoin will live long lasts,even it will get banned in the other countries,there's so many countries that will continue allowing bitcoins and will be legalized for so many good reasons that they will discover on bitcoin and what are those benifits for the people.
Activity: 157
May 22, 2018, 01:55:24 AM
The future of bitcoin I see bitcoin will be very expensive and bitcoin will become very rare because from year to year bitcoin prices will experience.All hope is that in 2018, Bitcoin will be worth 30,000$. I am holding Bitcoin too.
Activity: 104
May 22, 2018, 01:48:47 AM
As we see Bitcoin is now creating it's foundation to be adapted by any respective country, it seems fake or scam to them because Bitcoin was created 9 years ago so it is not enough for fully embraced. denarii a coin in the year ano domine (A.D.)  was used and it evolved into a paper money with printed information of amount, so Bitcoin will do the same it will count decades or century to be known as a currency into different country.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 22, 2018, 01:24:35 AM
In these days bitcoin has become the subject of world wide interest and also it is appreciated by many countries. I hope those days are not so far when each and every country will accept it.
Yes I agree with you. Bitcoin's future is in our hand, the users. If we want to make it better then we must follow all the rules in bitcoin and follow the proper way of handling it because we believe that bitcoin will help us financially. I think bitcoun has a good future already.
In addition, the development of bitcoin can also be predicted through the price. the higher the price, the higher the probability that in the future bitcoin will be more in need. for now, bitcoin development is not so stable, because there is still a lot of panic between us. I am sure we can see the illustrations of these developments in a few months.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 01:01:06 AM
In these days bitcoin has become the subject of world wide interest and also it is appreciated by many countries. I hope those days are not so far when each and every country will accept it.
Yes I agree with you. Bitcoin's future is in our hand, the users. If we want to make it better then we must follow all the rules in bitcoin and follow the proper way of handling it because we believe that bitcoin will help us financially. I think bitcoun has a good future already.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
May 22, 2018, 12:46:52 AM
Let say that it was true, China and other countries banned bitcoin, they can't stop bitcoin to move to another place. Once you close the door for bitcoin there are countries that will open the door to accept bitcoin. The world doesn't compose in just 1-10 countries there are different nations, different people all over the world. Two or three countries cannot kill crypto as they are also once a supporter of crypto. As a matter of fact now they banned crypto but someday they will open the door again. So bitcoin will live more years from now.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
May 22, 2018, 12:38:47 AM
AML Bitcoin is the future of all the cryptos, Bitcoin is being banned from many countries.... Keep an eye on AML/ABTC

Bitcoin already build a strong foundation in crypto world market by this many people supported it. Bitcoin will continue to rise in the future. Many competitors will rise and some will fade but Bitcoin would remain.
The Crypto community is getting better because they are trusting Bitcoin, so Bitcoin is growing and stabilizing. Many are trying to create better-than-Bitcoin-based Altcoin to attract investors and beat Bitcoin, but this is not possible.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
May 22, 2018, 12:35:55 AM
the future of bitcoin I see bitcoin will be very expensive and bitcoin will become very rare because from year to year bitcoin prices will experience a reduction that makes the bitcoin price becomes difficult to obtain.
Bitcoin users continue to grow naturally and this keeps the demand growing so bitcoin prices will continue to be expensive, and this makes all users get profit and become new rich people.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 22, 2018, 12:18:30 AM
In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?
The technology cannot be turned off. Including existing technology on Bitcoin, the technology will die if in this world is no longer the internet. So even though China is one of the countries whose most Bitcoin enthusiasts but will not be able to kill Bitcoin. And I'm sure in the future Bitcoin will progress.
Activity: 238
May 22, 2018, 12:12:18 AM
Activity: 504
May 21, 2018, 10:58:57 PM
the future of bitcoin I see bitcoin will be very expensive and bitcoin will become very rare because from year to year bitcoin prices will experience a reduction that makes the bitcoin price becomes difficult to obtain.
Activity: 168
May 21, 2018, 10:13:57 PM
Future of bitcoin is very bright. We can see bitcoin transactions in daily life like paying for grocery or for fuel. And about technology and other aspects bitcoin can beat many fiat currencies which bitcoin is doing already
Activity: 35
May 21, 2018, 09:31:47 PM
Bitcoin's future is very bright. Look at the development of Bitcoin in the future. It's going to be as high as the day goes on. Bitcoin's demand is increasing. All hope is that in 2018, Bitcoin will be worth 30,000$. I am holding Bitcoin too.
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
May 21, 2018, 08:38:00 PM
AML Bitcoin is the future of all the cryptos, Bitcoin is being banned from many countries.... Keep an eye on AML/ABTC

Bitcoin already build a strong foundation in crypto world market by this many people supported it. Bitcoin will continue to rise in the future. Many competitors will rise and some will fade but Bitcoin would remain.
Activity: 546
May 20, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?
I do not think that China could make Bitcoin die just because it now forbids it. Because so many other countries have a huge impact on the growth of Bitcoin. If all countries in the world forbid new Bitcoin at that time Bitcoin will die. But in my opinion, in the future, all countries will legalize Bitcoin in their country and Bitcoin will never die.
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
May 20, 2018, 10:53:10 PM
As we know Bitcoin have a great future because there so many people believed in bitcoin and day by day bitcoin be come popular because there so many investor.
so I'm bitcoin future is really good.
Activity: 238
May 20, 2018, 10:47:17 PM
Am very optimistic that the death  can never happened, ,Bitcoin still has future to grow media and government start talking more good about it. 
Pages:
Jump to: