Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the Bitcoin - page 9. (Read 2039 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 01:46:51 AM
The future depends on many factors. I personally believe in the future of the ether more. Prospective in my opinion this project is more. Bitcoin became a dinosaur among coins, the price of which is greatly exaggerated.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 01:40:26 AM
There is a lot of speculation about Bitcoin today. Bitcoin is very popular in the currency market. So I think Bitcoin will go further in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
May 25, 2018, 07:42:23 PM
Bitcoin's future is good, that is why I still believe and expect from Bitcoin in the future.Smiley
Yes, bitcoin give us good future and I believe and trust to bitcoin it will continues serving us and give us opportunities to learn and earn to become our future is successful.
Activity: 178
May 25, 2018, 02:30:52 PM
Bitcoin has it's own impression in the crypto currency market so it is not easy to say that what will happen next in the crypto currency market. Bitcoin gives everyone a chance to good profit earnings.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 01:59:06 PM
In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?
Bitcoin is just starting to be more popular and more and more countries adopt bitcoin as additional mode of payment though in the future its price growth will not fast than before but expect bitcoin will still the most dominant crypto coin in the market in the future
it will not in fact eat it. all new coins are trying to compare with it in price to buy new coins on the exchange need bitcoin and so on, the more it will be the equivalent of a kilogram, meter and other standards.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 08:27:25 AM
The future of bitcoin is bright and we can already determine what will happen in the future. Bitcoin is being acknowledge by many people in the world and in this way, it is being advertised through different mediums and because of that many people are being involved with it which can cause to increase of demand and also to increase its value.
Activity: 471
May 25, 2018, 07:38:54 AM
the future of bitcoin I see bitcoin can be very expensive and bitcoin can also be more expensive because total supply from year to year will always be reduced and bitcoin will be very difficult to obtain.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
May 25, 2018, 06:04:12 AM
My prediction is that BITCOIN will still lead the cryptocurrency market in the future and in the future ahead because Bitcoin is the origin and foundation of all coins.  Blockchain technology is very suitable and useful in today's fast changing life. It helps people's life become easy and comfortable.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 05:57:08 AM
For the future bitcoin is very clearly visible, that bitcoin is the mother of all coins. has a very good future, high coin value makes bitcoin become king in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 23
May 25, 2018, 05:44:30 AM
i think no one knows the future of bitcoin , but in my own opinion the future of bitcoin will gonna be great , i predict that bitcoin will be more popular after many years.
Activity: 3
May 25, 2018, 04:23:27 AM
I think no one knows the future of bitcoin but I guess  the future of Bitcoin is fantastic.I see bitcoin is the best investment on the internet right now.
Activity: 117
May 25, 2018, 01:21:19 AM
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
They have more fake and bad news about the status of bitcoin,,and because of this ,as of viewers  I think you must identify the  truth of this news, although this kind of  news will affect to bitcoin price, but instead your negative thoughts,you must turned to positive thoughts because we are believed that bitcoin have a future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
May 25, 2018, 01:11:29 AM
It's totally unpredictable because no one knows the future of bitcoin. Though personally, I think bitcoin has a bright future and still getting higher and higher.
Activity: 462
May 24, 2018, 01:35:54 PM
It's totally unpredictable. This time it's valuable because BTC is first crypto currency and Bitcoin set the crypto trend first. And now it's not time of death. Crypto trend has been set in worldwide. So it is the time to earn huge. BTC merged with Blockchain and it is also a reliable which integrated all assets business into Blockchain platform. So just keep work and always gain your profit.. Cheers  Wink
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
May 24, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

Can I just say that the one who posted it must fix his/her grammar because I cannot understand what u mean. Going to the topic, ofcourse have faith in bitcoin because it is not dead at all, if it is dead then why you are still using it and posting it in this bitcoin discussion. If China banned bitcoin, it will not always conclude that bitcoin will be dead because there are still a lot of big countries who legalized bitcoin like the US and the UK as well as Japan. So bitcoin is not dead, not tomorrow, and not in the near future
Activity: 336
May 24, 2018, 11:50:08 AM
No one can see the future of Bitcoin but then also if any country Bans Bitcoin then also I can use Bitcoins by using VPN or something like that so actually we don't worry about that and as the transactions of the illegal are almost done using the Bitcoin show some country things that it's illegal so they don't want any risk of that so they are trying to ban the Bitcoins nothing else.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
May 24, 2018, 11:30:44 AM
Bitcoin is just starting to be more popular and more and more countries adopt bitcoin as additional mode of payment though in the future its price growth will not fast than before but expect bitcoin will still the most dominant crypto coin in the market in the future
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 11:12:23 AM
the future of bitcoin I see bitcoin will be very expensive and bitcoin will become very rare because from year to year bitcoin prices will experience a reduction that makes the bitcoin price becomes difficult to obtain.
I agree and no doubt that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve even though now the price is only 50% compared to the highest position this year, bitcoin always overcome various problems, especially government regulations banned bitcoin.
Activity: 19
May 24, 2018, 11:10:46 AM
Acceptance level of bitcoin is still getting higher and more and more people are getting attracted towards bitcoin. As long as this is the scenario, bitcoin may see ups and downs but no way it's gonna only get down.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
May 24, 2018, 10:29:17 AM
I think that the future of Bitcoin is fantastic in this present years and become stronger because of the situation confronting. If all the investor of the bitcoin urges more individuals to adopt the bitcoin, I am almost sure that will more, and more individuals are getting intrigued after the demand, and the supply of the bitcoin is expanding it can come about value goes to the moon. For now, let’s face the difficulty and believe that everything’s will be fine later
Pages:
Jump to: