Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the Bitcoin - page 13. (Read 2040 times)

Activity: 926
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 04:06:06 PM
the future of bitcoin I see bitcoin could potentially be very expensive and bitcoin could be one of the payment methods that can be used to buy something on the internet and some other stuff. the longer the total bitcoin becomes depleted and becomes so limited that bitcoin becomes so expensive.
Activity: 395
May 22, 2018, 04:05:37 PM
Bitcoin will be the future of financial markets as Satoshi's vision was to consider bitcoin as a digital currency but now as there is more demand for bitcoins in the crypto market and every day new users are entering the bitcoin market the price of bitcoins keeps on increasing and it has been proved that bitcoins is something of store value and many consider this bitcoins as a good investment asset as when users invest on bitcoins when the prices hit the highest point they will be able to earn good profits from the bitcoin network.
Activity: 186
May 22, 2018, 03:46:22 PM
Bitcoin is growing, I think bitcoin will become a common currency around the world. bitcoin will be well known. Many people will invest in bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 151
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 10:22:06 AM
In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?

I do not believe bitcoin will die, and I think the future of bitcoin is very bright and and more popular. Bitcoin will last for a very long time and we can still benefit from bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
May 22, 2018, 10:00:02 AM
No one knows future of btc for sure. I think most countries companies that trade Bitcoins onto the local currency would be regulated

For me the future of bitcoin is to become popular in the whole world and theres a big chance bitcoin will use in every country and bitcoin will use in every persons to buy in daily needs.we know bitcoin price will goes up because of many people investing on bitcoin so that i think the price now will reach in the future.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
May 22, 2018, 09:50:17 AM
No one knows future of btc for sure. I think most countries companies that trade Bitcoins onto the local currency would be regulated
Activity: 37
May 22, 2018, 08:00:15 AM
Nobody can speak clearly in the future. But I believe that Bitaken will be more bright in future. It will not end soon and will continue for ages. It has just declared China Bitcoin illegal, but what is it? Many countries have agreed to Bitcoin. And this way, Bitcoin will be able to accept it all.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 07:37:17 AM
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,

I personally do not think bitcoin will soon disappear, bitcoin can still survive and will grow larger and will be adopted by people around the world. One thing I believe, bitcoin in the future will be more popular.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
May 22, 2018, 07:12:59 AM
Its a regular thing to the people to predict by using the past information and collecting the possible happen on the bitcoin. If you remember this always say to young, it is free to dream. If it is free to dream it also free to predict. It still thinks a possible one more than to negative one. We have future on the bitcoin, But our future on the bitcoin you are the one will create it you can rely on the bitcoin.
Activity: 419
May 22, 2018, 06:02:22 AM
Bitcoin  is the future of financial market all around the world and there are chances for the bitcoins to be in the mainstream of financial markets as the popularity of bitcoins keeps on increasing every day and the demand for bitcoins keeps on going up causing for the rise in the price of bitcoins. There will always be a rise and dip in all the financial markets like wise that is also applicable in the bitcoin market most probably by july the value of bitcoins start to rush and reach the highest point which causes the rise in the price of bitcoins and for the mass adoption of bitcoin technology.
Activity: 37
May 22, 2018, 05:55:02 AM
I think the future of bitcoin will be great and the value of it will be high. And many investors will invest in bitcoin than the other cryptocurrencies. And i think bitcoin will be the currency of this century.
Nope i don't think so, so many investors right now are paying their attention into another coins like Altcoins or even ICOs, because they're the way much more profitable then Bitcoin. Bitcoin is too old and classic and that means invest  in it won't give you a good income back.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
May 22, 2018, 05:49:33 AM
Future of Bitcoin is very bright there is no doubt. In 50 years Bitcoin will become way too popular and profitable. As we can see people's interest in bitcoin is increasing day by day. Bitcoin transactions are increasing rapidly so we can say, Bitcoin will turn into human resources in the future.

No one knows what will be happened to Bitcoin in the future, it is hard to predict that it will die or exist for long time or forever. But I guess bitcoin will still run for many days , weeks, months or years and gave the opportunity to many people that change their life's.
I agree to that opinion, we do not know what will happened to bitcoin in the future because it is very difficult to predict. Furthermore, I hope bitcoin will have great future so that many people and countries will get benefit from it. Lastly, I think in the near future bitcoin will become more popular and many people will recognized it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
May 22, 2018, 05:25:36 AM
I think the future of bitcoin will be great and the value of it will be high. And many investors will invest in bitcoin than the other cryptocurrencies. And i think bitcoin will be the currency of this century.
Activity: 78
May 22, 2018, 05:14:54 AM
the future of bitcoin will continue to multiply many countries that legalize bitcoin and many countries are blocking bitcoin but bitcoin enthusiasts are increasingly making bitcoin prices continue to rise
Activity: 115
May 22, 2018, 04:54:29 AM
Bitcoin spearheaded the cryptocurrency industry and would be the most likely to be the center stage in the future. Bitcoin is still developing and would still be improving in the upcoming years. Bitcoin would be better than ever especially with many people having their own visions that can raise bitcoin up. Even though bitcoin has its ups and downs and has a volatile nature, bitcoin is still the center stage and the base of cryptos.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
May 22, 2018, 04:37:21 AM
The future depends on many factors. I personally believe in the future of the ether more. Prospective in my opinion this project is more. Bitcoin became a dinosaur among coins, the price of which is greatly exaggerated.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 04:33:05 AM
The future of the bitcoin depends on us users and believers of it, as long as we continue to use and support it bitcoin will be unstoppable. Other countries have banned it but many countries are learning how to deal with it and companies starting how to handle bitcoin for them to deal with bitcoin. As far as I see Bitcoin will be the currency of this century.
Activity: 59
May 22, 2018, 04:26:14 AM
Bitcoin will go where the time slope is not like that.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 03:12:49 AM
The number of bitcoin users continues to rise so it's a great thing for us to make bitcoin as a future investment, I'm sure and optimistic that the future of bitcoin will be brilliant because of the many positive sides of bitcoin.
Activity: 90
May 22, 2018, 02:55:14 AM
Bitcoin will continue to have many fans and still be famous. And I think, in the future bitcoin will continue to exist and will grow. Bitcoin nowadays are most popular and most demand-able all over the world. in the future bitcoin will be most so much popular and much more valuable.
Pages:
Jump to: