Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the Bitcoin - page 20. (Read 2040 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 01:09:30 AM
Even though the bitcoin was made legal in most of the countries by G20 report,it looks like it didn't made any big changes in the market so people are not much cared about the legality for now and we don't even anyone's permission to use bitcoin.So investors keep investong on bitcoin in longer term because it is going to be the king of currency in future.
copper member
Activity: 327
May 15, 2018, 01:08:19 AM
In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?

I feel that as a negative news that will be lost in the wind. Bitcoin will not die, bitcoin will stay alive and will be used as a global currency.
Activity: 127
May 15, 2018, 01:07:51 AM
Actually no one predicts bitcoin for the future. But I'm sure for bitcoin in the future, bitcoin will be very useful for people who want to make a safe and fast payment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 12:52:21 AM
future of bitcoin is depend from holder and community. bitcoin changed mindset about high fees transaction, anonymous transaction, and bitcoin will keep up because as G20 say, only 1% user know and use bitcoin in this world, so this is still big chance for us
Brilliant thought and should be imitated by everyone.
If a person thinks low about bitcoin then I'm sure the future of bitcoin is very difficult to have a bright future but vice versa so if the chances we expect for the future could be better if bitcoin is able to turn the mindset to be the best because I think something positive to run how future bitcoin future is better so i and also they have big chance.
Activity: 84
May 15, 2018, 12:49:49 AM
I agree with your point. The Bitcoin's future is surely gonna be good. But it depends on what Bitcoin shows to the users. Bitcoin's future depends on people on how many are still updated and in favor on BTC. Though Bitcoin shows good performance these days, it should always maintain and improve itself because many cryptocurrecies are rising as well as what BTC does.
Activity: 159
May 15, 2018, 12:36:09 AM
No body knows what will be happened to Bitcoin in the future, everythin is jast opinino so in my opinion the future of bitcoin is very good there is no doubt.Already bitcoin is in the leading position in the market and the highest market cap . In future btc will be accepted by more country . i think if the demand continuously increasing then btc price  never stop. but we all know bitcoin price prediction too difficult lots of factor behind that AngryBTC
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 12:30:28 AM
Bitcoin cannot die,do you not know that? And,bitcoin is not legal in any country. It is illegal in a couple of countries though. No one can predict the future of bitcoin because no one can predict people's actions. So don't worry about the future and worry about the present.
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
Every step or action must be good and bad so I as a bitcoin follower can only run and expect the best for the future of bitcoin although sometimes bitcoin values go down bit by bit but I'm sure if bitcoin will soon have a bright future and bitcoin will soon be accepted in all countries.
Activity: 110
May 15, 2018, 12:08:52 AM
I think, when the prices are going up, don’t just a hurry person and sell at once, no rather wait for the best time that can be suitable for your investment to give you maximum output. And same is the case with buying as well. But holding must be there in this year because definitely prices will be going higher in the ending of this year.
Activity: 26
May 15, 2018, 12:02:03 AM
Maybe bitcoin might end but I'm sure Cryptocurrencies will not. Bitcoins are very controversial and hot topic nowadays. Many organizations are considering to accept bitcoins in future(like banking sector, online retails etc) and simaltaneously there have been some setbacks to bitcoins like chineese government putting bans on bitcoins. So the future of bitcoins is little uncertain.
it just speculation. the truth still hold far way behind to become reality. bitcoin still survived because this community always stay strong at the back of bitcojn so im sure what ever happen bitcoin will live long.
Activity: 110
May 14, 2018, 11:54:26 PM
Maybe bitcoin might end but I'm sure Cryptocurrencies will not. Bitcoins are very controversial and hot topic nowadays. Many organizations are considering to accept bitcoins in future(like banking sector, online retails etc) and simaltaneously there have been some setbacks to bitcoins like chineese government putting bans on bitcoins. So the future of bitcoins is little uncertain.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
May 14, 2018, 11:37:46 PM
It is very difficult to know if the Bitcoin will be in the future, everyone knows that it is the first cryptocurrency currently on the market
because it has many advantages, and it is very safe to make transactions online. And more and more people are
using day by day for your investment.
I am very optimistic that Bitcoin will be usable in the future. Looking at the current development then I see there are many opportunities to apply Bitcoin in the financial system in the world someday. With the increasing number of current Bitcoin transactions this proves that Bitcoin is in good demand and the application of Bitcoin in some important sectors is under review, even there are countries that recognize Bitcoin. This is a positive thing because it blindly Bitcoin is getting stronger to work.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 11:35:43 PM
The more Bitcoin is talked about in the gatherings of the nations so the better, since it will have the capacity to be a beneficial answer for all gatherings, including the state can exploit trades, dealers who utilize Bitcoin as a methods for installment, and so on while for Bitcoin clients can be guaranteed that Bitcoin can be gotten in numerous nations.
bitcoin will be increasingly being talked about because there are many people who are interested and also this will be the government's attention so they can decide about the attitude towards bitcoin
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 11:33:37 PM
LMAO, i still remember whne there were thousands of people in here speculating about what was gonna happen with the G20.

Nothing happened, so the only thing that i can say, is that bitcoin is now more alive than ever
Activity: 140
May 14, 2018, 11:27:15 PM
The more Bitcoin is talked about in the gatherings of the nations so the better, since it will have the capacity to be a beneficial answer for all gatherings, including the state can exploit trades, dealers who utilize Bitcoin as a methods for installment, and so on while for Bitcoin clients can be guaranteed that Bitcoin can be gotten in numerous nations.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 10:15:13 PM
It is very difficult to know if the Bitcoin will be in the future, everyone knows that it is the first cryptocurrency currently on the market
because it has many advantages, and it is very safe to make transactions online. And more and more people are
using day by day for your investment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 10:09:56 PM
In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?
my predictions of bitcoin will persist even will grow rapidly in the future because we also know bitcoin is the pioneer of digital currency and bitcoin will evolve along the development of technology
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
May 14, 2018, 09:59:18 PM
The future of the bitcoin is really clear, I believe that base on the popularity we can now see that bitcoin will really rise someday and many people that believe on it will gain a huge amount of profit. The amazing bitcoin will continue to rise due to its fast growing economy. I think we need to buy more bitcoin today in preparation of selling in the near future.
Activity: 224
May 14, 2018, 09:57:28 PM
No one can predict the future of BTC, many predicted that BTC will rise higher in the future, but many people predict that BTC will collapse in the future. So this is an extremely hiding thing, but personally I believe that BTC will grow higher in the future.
Activity: 126
May 14, 2018, 09:31:22 PM
The future of bitcoin will be even more promising as I see it. Because many countries are starting to legalize bitcoin in the country.
Activity: 77
May 14, 2018, 09:28:50 PM
It has a great acceptance to investors. A large number of investors are investing on bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: