Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the Bitcoin - page 19. (Read 2040 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 11:04:15 AM
The world will open to the bitcoin
The price of  cryptocurrencies will increase as a whole
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
May 16, 2018, 10:59:24 AM
In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?
I don't think bitcoin will die, only with 1 state that prohibits bitcoin. china is indeed the biggest market for bitcoin. but bitcoin spreads all over the world. if china forbid, we still have developed country that is japan which accept bitcoin and other crypto currency. this is support and 15 other countries that support bitcoin.
Activity: 140
May 16, 2018, 06:41:36 AM
For me it will soar higher ,in short it will increase for i think that country that hates bitcoin will learn someday to accept it , but we can't deny that we are not able to tell or predict the future of bitcoin , yes maybe it is famous but since we are under the power of new generation technology so it is not impossible that a man will invented a new and more good than bitcoin ,but it is just my opinion.
Activity: 108
May 16, 2018, 06:28:07 AM
The future of btc is very good.
Bitcoin will have a great place in the future.
Bitcoin future is very bright.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 866
May 15, 2018, 06:56:41 AM
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,

I strongly believe that bitcoin future is great and there is no force which can stop this fast moving currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 06:51:07 AM
the future of bitcoin is entirely in the hands of investors. the more actively it will be bought, the more active and faster it will grow
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
May 15, 2018, 04:48:51 AM
I think bitcoin has a good future and I believe bitcoin will continue to grow and will have a steadily rising price and it will be profitable, although sometimes bitcoin prices go down but will surely recover and increase again
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 03:12:19 AM
I think the future of Bitcoin is very good and bitcoin will also be used by all countries to be a legitimate transaction tool and bitcoin will also continue to carry on next year
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
May 15, 2018, 03:07:55 AM
I think Bitcoin will have a great place in the future. It has a lot of money many people love it and believe it. And I want to improve with the help of Bitcoin in the future.
bitcoin will be something useful on the internet. in the future, there may be a lot of Internet jobs that will pay the workers with bitcoin. because I feel, there will be some companies that need it. Well now, there has been a lot of things like that. bitcoin will definitely be rated as gold on the internet by everyone.
Activity: 176
Merit: 12
May 15, 2018, 02:59:21 AM
Bitcoin is pioneer and leaser in market since digital currency took place.Currently Bitcoin demand increasing and the ratio of investors increasing which shows that Bitcoin will survive and the future of Bitcoin is bright.
Activity: 350
May 15, 2018, 02:56:40 AM
I think Bitcoin will have a great place in the future. It has a lot of money many people love it and believe it. And I want to improve with the help of Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 02:43:59 AM
Future of bitcoin is
"The future coin is Bitcoin"

A good opinion about bitcoin and I totally agree with your opinion.
Bitcoin keeps going fast to get everyone's good name so bitcoin is able to change everyone's lifestyle to be as simple as possible, let alone the future of bitcoin depends on its followers so I as a bitcoin follower hope for a bright future.
Activity: 360
May 15, 2018, 02:17:22 AM

Generally, I don't think that BTC and all the other crypto currencies will "die". In my view, the crypto world is about to develop and reach new peaks.  Smiley
Activity: 91
May 15, 2018, 02:14:46 AM
I can only predict, and I think everyone is just the same can only estimate. I think in the future bitcoin will continue to prosper and grow.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 02:01:55 AM
Personally my opinion, all the speculations about the death of bitcoin is a fiction of media, bitcoin in the world crypto currency is like a dollar in the world of ordinary money. BTC is used by a large number of people and companies and this is the only currency that is traded in pairs to all other crypto-currencies. So it will always be in price.
Activity: 60
May 15, 2018, 01:36:19 AM
I can see bitcoin future is very bright. Bitcoin peoples don’t need to look back. Already bitcoin is in the leading position in the coins world. I can guess that bitcoin will be remaining same in high position in future.

I believe bitcoin have found the shelf where it belongs. No more no less.

seeing that the future of bitcoin can last a lot of crypto money and all who invest in bitcoin will be successful someday so I can say that the future of bitcoin is really nice.
Activity: 105
May 15, 2018, 01:26:26 AM
I think, Bitcoin is forever. We should hold our faith on bitcoin. I guess bitcoin will not fall rather go up for more, due to its potential helping simple lives with just a simple process of starting in bitcoin earning. Bitcoin will never be banned in all country.
Activity: 98
May 15, 2018, 01:16:35 AM
The future of bitcoin seems to be improving and growing. Just need to be patient in waiting. Bitcoin will be accepted by many people and countries. Then the use of bitcoin widespread in all places of transaction.
Activity: 106
May 15, 2018, 01:13:37 AM
Maybe Bitcoin will Become a Legitimate Transaction In All Countries And Bitcoin Will Also Be The Only Highly Crypto Tool In The Next Year
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
May 15, 2018, 01:13:24 AM
Even if China is making a ban on crypto currencies yet the Chinese are still the ones contributing the highest volumes in the crypto market. Isn't amazing? Maybe their government will have a change of mind soon as they can see the importance on some of these crypto tech if not all.
Pages:
Jump to: