Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the Bitcoin - page 23. (Read 2040 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 11:13:18 AM
My opinion the future of btc maybe loses its popularity and become unuseful or maybe become more popular and number one cryptocurrency in the world and may become adopt in other countries even china.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 09, 2018, 10:21:05 AM
if in my opinion, bitcoin is likely to have a better future, and more countries will legalize cryptocurrency. But that's just my personal opinion, hopefully crypto currency continues to progress worldwide.
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
May 09, 2018, 09:59:15 AM
all possibilities can happen but in my opinion, bitcoin will remain there anytime. bitcoin will be the first digital transaction tool that applies to all countries in the future and all countries will sell. because bitcoin is the result of a perfect blockchain technology.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
May 09, 2018, 09:54:29 AM
I think there should be more consideration because there are some countries that still prohibit the use of bitcoin technology should be like bitcoin can be used in all countries that have highly developed economic development.
Activity: 107
May 09, 2018, 09:52:10 AM
In the G20,approval of the Bitcoin is 15 countries,more than the half,
in this view,we still have the faith in Bitcoin,
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,
So,the death of the bitcoin will come ture ?
what is your predict about the future of the bitcoin?

I think the future of bitcoin will increase but it will not just be lost because the amount of repayment is crypto currency and the future will increase by bitcoin so much will be attracted to bitcpin because they'll see that they will be big enough bitcoin so that's my idea of ​​future development.
do you think it's difficult to get the bitcoin to work?
that's what you mean? what should we do and should not do now?

Bitcoin future depends on me and you, how we view it and not what selfish authorities takes it. bitcoin for the future will be the main payment place in some places and countries that block bitcoin might think that bitcoin could be profitable for the country

Activity: 67
May 08, 2018, 01:02:07 PM
Bitcoin cannot die,do you not know that? And, bitcoin is not legal in any country. It is illegal in a couple of countries though. No one can predict the future of bitcoin because no one can predict people's actions. So don't worry about the future and worry about the present.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
May 06, 2018, 01:34:36 PM
To me am very optimistic that bitcoin will survive for as long as the internet keep existing because the internet is what connect us together in the crypto community, and again the G20 acceptance and legalization of bitcoin will be a milestone in the crypto movement. Even if China should ban bitcoin it will have only little negative effect on the growth of bitcoin but can never be it end.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 01:20:51 PM
I'm not sure bitcoin will die many countries is a bitcoin world a country prohibits bitcoin and many bitcoin home states. i'm sure bitcoin is a future investment and bitcoin will be a future investment .bitcoin is not influenced a country forbids us to make this investment where we want
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 11:06:15 AM
My prediction for bitcoin for the future will be the main payment place in some places and countries that block bitcoin might think that bitcoin could be profitable for the country. So bitcoin will survive in the future become a major transaction tool.
Activity: 25
May 05, 2018, 11:01:27 AM

I feel that bicoin is accepted by the world, maybe later it will be welcomed and become the most popular currency.
Activity: 266
May 05, 2018, 10:12:55 AM
Why do people predict doom for bitcoin if one country like china banned it. Bitcoin has a great future and I believe there is nothing a central authority or a government can do to undermine it growth. The G20 countries even do not have total control of cryptoccurrencies if traders decides to use it for their daily transactions. Bitcoin future depends on me and you, how we view it and not what selfish authorities takes it.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
May 05, 2018, 10:09:42 AM
bitcoin does not need a place and country, but bitcoin need users who are ready to maintain and save the stability of bitcoin values. so bitcoin will not live and survive without them.

Yes nothing will be happen with the ban of bitcoin in a country so I think bitcoin will not be a die in recent years it also had a good value in our future days .
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
May 05, 2018, 10:04:17 AM
at the moment,maybe someone said the death of Bitcoin is in the China,because the China is the only one who makes Bitcoin illegal,

Bitcoin has great future. In 2018 there will be lot of investors to come in and as been said here the strongest bitcoin currency is decentralice and has volatile  in terms of price value. Well it now come to an over all popularity and has gained its good and trusted price ever of digital coin history, so the legacy will be an infinite journey and behind it fame no one can overcome unless people lose their trust with bitcoin. Hopefully this next year 2018 we now achieve the profitable value.

Don't worry investing in btc.
This is the only way to keep value of your savings. Future is green!
Activity: 89
May 05, 2018, 10:00:52 AM

Bitcoin has great future. In 2018 there will be lot of investors to come in and as been said here the strongest bitcoin currency is decentralice and has volatile  in terms of price value. Well it now come to an over all popularity and has gained its good and trusted price ever of digital coin history, so the legacy will be an infinite journey and behind it fame no one can overcome unless people lose their trust with bitcoin. Hopefully this next year 2018 we now achieve the profitable value.
Activity: 318
May 05, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

No one knows the future of bitcoin, bitcoin will survive or bitcoin will die. But I think if there are any who believe in bitcoin, bitcoin will survive.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 09:08:37 AM
bitcoin does not need a place and country, but bitcoin need users who are ready to maintain and save the stability of bitcoin values. so bitcoin will not live and survive without them.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 05:45:31 AM
There are good and encouraging news from Switzerland, where beginning from the last year you can pay your taxes by bitcoin in some regions.
Activity: 207
May 04, 2018, 03:47:49 AM
My prediction about bitcoin is, bitcoin will become more popular in later years, bitcoin will be known as a currency of the world and the death of bitcoin? There will be no death of bitcoin, it is more powerful
Activity: 308
May 04, 2018, 03:43:39 AM
Bitcoin and other altcoin will be accepted by more country but not soon. Chinese government do hell Grin Grin Grin Grin

in here. in my country bitcoin and other crpytocurrencies are legal. our president grant us to do a work with crypto's so we are so happy cause its another opportunity for us to become rich someday. i am sure that our president duterte knows that many of his citizens are depending in bitcoin.  many filipino's are working here. hopefully we are succeed in all of successions
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 03:34:31 AM

forecasts and opinions regarding the future of bitcoin, everyone is different opinion.
your opinion is pretty good but I do not agree. because many countries in the world have legalized bitcoin such as "belarusian".

the negative news about bitcoin does not really affect the bitcoin value.
thank you
Pages:
Jump to: