Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the market - page 13. (Read 31432 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 28, 2018, 01:56:54 PM
I think that in the near future we will see further price reductions. Because there are no factors that are able to push the price of Bitcoin up. I suppose that the price will fall to $ 3150, and from there, I hope, the price will jump back and a bull run will begin. How long it will last, I also cant say, but by the middle of December I hope that the growth will begin.
The price is showing a small recovery today, it is not something that is going to make investors come back to invest once again in the market but at least it is going to leave some room to breath to all of those that were very worried about what it was happening in the market, now the problem we are facing is how to convince all of those people that got out of the market to come back.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 08:54:07 AM
The future of market is green and light, just wait until bitcoin and altcoin will be back again to higher price, you have waiting about one year and get bitcoin on the higher price, just wait until everything is ready for growing up.

Thank you for being an optimist - we do need to get rid of the negative emotions and believe in the best future of the cryptocurrencies. The crypto market will always exist and I think, soon it will have a better period.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
November 27, 2018, 04:43:57 PM
Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

Your visions about the future of this market depends on how far you can look at it, if you are only concentrated in getting profits in the next months it is likely you will be unable to meet your objectives since the price is not recovering, but if you are seeing years or even decades in the future then it is clear the future of bitcoin is promising.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
November 27, 2018, 01:09:39 PM
Don't worried about how drop of bitcoin and altcoin price, you can keep hold and save your asset because you will get some thing light at the future with bitcoin and altcoin price, many time bitcoin have drop but could back strong again with higher price.
This is good thing to do to hold and be patient anyway price of crypto in the market will not forever down. The bearish market has been down for many months now so I still believe market can recover. Yes it could go back to higher price possibly next year.
Many people do not have enough patience, so they sell and provoke a greater decline and give other people the opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a low price. This opportunity is used by those who manipulate the price of the crypto market and in the media. Also, those who believe that Bitcoin is our future have a good opportunity to purchase more coins at a low price.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
November 27, 2018, 10:07:33 AM
Don't worried about how drop of bitcoin and altcoin price, you can keep hold and save your asset because you will get some thing light at the future with bitcoin and altcoin price, many time bitcoin have drop but could back strong again with higher price.
This is good thing to do to hold and be patient anyway price of crypto in the market will not forever down. The bearish market has been down for many months now so I still believe market can recover. Yes it could go back to higher price possibly next year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 09:41:26 AM
In this long bearish trend of cryptocurrency market we should be patient enough and dont lost confidence, because digital money will have a right market track in the future with investors return trust and confidence of bitcoin and altcoins as a good ideas of getting profitable investment. But to tell exactly when this to happen is only the right period of time well tell.
Activity: 653
November 27, 2018, 06:17:21 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
November 27, 2018, 05:17:11 AM
Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

The market has a bright future, the recent crashed is one of the ways where the cryptocurrency market become more popular and more stronger than before. The bull run will happen in any moment! 
we need to wait it for next several months.not easy to return back investors trust and confidence after several months market down sharply and they lost alot of money.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 04:52:56 AM
The current market downward trend is really frustrating , I'm not saying I have lost confidence in the crypto market although.
But this current situation  came as a shock to many even those we think have over confidence in the market became really scared at a point.
Hopefully, the market recovers soon enough.
Market recover after ETF approval, nobody knows when it's gonna happen, but not soon
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 04:37:35 AM
The current market downward trend is really frustrating , I'm not saying I have lost confidence in the crypto market although.
But this current situation  came as a shock to many even those we think have over confidence in the market became really scared at a point.
Hopefully, the market recovers soon enough.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
November 27, 2018, 02:47:01 AM

The market has a bright future, the recent crashed is one of the ways where the cryptocurrency market become more popular and more stronger than before. The bull run will happen in any moment! 
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 02:44:10 AM
I think, yes.  It can be said that stabilization is close, it is time to study the news and perspectives of coins and buy alts at a low price for the future or Bitcoin, which in the new year will only grow, I think, the main thing is to wait for the prices as close as possible to the minimum to rise and not guess with altcoins, pay attention to Monero, for examle, but this is only advice, it is naturally better to think on your own and take what you like.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 299
November 27, 2018, 02:20:18 AM

So after the bull run that happened just last year, you’re still here talking about bull run. That shows none of you here wants the progress of Bitcoin and every other cryptocurrency. You don’t want the progress of the blockchain, you’re just here to make quick cash and  that’s it. You’re wasting your time cause that’s not going to happen this year, it’s going to take a long time before another bull takes place.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 26, 2018, 11:44:14 PM
The future of market is green and light, just wait until bitcoin and altcoin will be back again to higher price, you have waiting about one year and get bitcoin on the higher price, just wait until everything is ready for growing up.
well, we can't know that. of course at some time, there will be times when the market price returns to green, but we do not know whether the price will be higher or not. however, everyone predicts things like that, so it can happen. moreover now there is a lot of support for crypto development.
Activity: 532
November 26, 2018, 11:37:41 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
November 26, 2018, 10:52:02 PM
I think that the key to stop all the FUD from affecting us is to implement stricter regulations. A regulation where exchanges will owe us money if  ever our assets get stolen from hacking. Exchanges are now the new banks so they should be reliable for everything.
maybe regulation by government could be the only way to stop all fud in market.if government already accept cryptocurrency and issue policy about it maybe investors become more confidence.
This is one of the key moment most crypto investors are waiting to see - the acceptance of crypto by the governments. The truth is, the recent drop in market value is due to the FUD harbouring in the minds of some investors. The governments are the best source for relieving some investors from this state and from there the market can recover quickly and take off another bull run.
indeed it is the hope of all of us, but the key point of this problem is government, where recognition is needed by investors, if not, then an unhealthy market and fraud will still occur
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
November 26, 2018, 08:51:09 PM
I think that the key to stop all the FUD from affecting us is to implement stricter regulations. A regulation where exchanges will owe us money if  ever our assets get stolen from hacking. Exchanges are now the new banks so they should be reliable for everything.
maybe regulation by government could be the only way to stop all fud in market.if government already accept cryptocurrency and issue policy about it maybe investors become more confidence.
This is one of the key moment most crypto investors are waiting to see - the acceptance of crypto by the governments. The truth is, the recent drop in market value is due to the FUD harbouring in the minds of some investors. The governments are the best source for relieving some investors from this state and from there the market can recover quickly and take off another bull run.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 26, 2018, 07:49:44 PM

The market is not going to move as we wish, we are the ones that need to adapt to the movements of the market, also you need to change your expectations of this market, the previous year was almost all positive for bitcoin, everything went our way and it is impossible that after such a year the next year follows the same pattern, this was going to be a bad year in which no bull run will happen.
not always that prices are in a positive price condition. the price won't always go up right? actually there are many people who suggest not to buy at ATH yesterday. because it is prone to falls.
but that doesn't mean the future of bitcoin is end because of this condition? this is the natural dynamics of the volatile bitcoin market
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
November 26, 2018, 07:10:05 PM
yes, it could be when the market is saturated, finally we will see stabilization. but I also think that the market will continue to move like a wave. because if it is only stable, the traders will exit the market. traders seek income by utilizing fluctuating market conditions. When you write your link, bitcoin seems fine, and it looks like it's stable at $ 6k. but for now, bitcoin has decreased in price by almost 50% from the price of last month. so I think it will be too difficult if the market will stabilize in the future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
November 26, 2018, 06:19:05 PM
I think that in the near future we will see further price reductions. Because there are no factors that are able to push the price of Bitcoin up. I suppose that the price will fall to $ 3150, and from there, I hope, the price will jump back and a bull run will begin. How long it will last, I also cant say, but by the middle of December I hope that the growth will begin.
Pages:
Jump to: