Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the market - page 16. (Read 31432 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
November 18, 2018, 10:51:10 AM
No bull run is happening yet so we need to decrease our expectation about the crypto currency prices and just focus about the current market,only the long term investors are be able to get benefited for now so if you want to invest on short term then this is not the right time for you so invest on bitcoin and hold it until the bull market begins but I am really not sure hwo the near future is going to be because lot of predictions says we are heading to $3000 range.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
November 18, 2018, 07:47:08 AM
I think that maybe the market will little recover at the end of the year, but I am not sure about that, in general, I think that now big players are not interested in making money on cryptocurrency, because if they wanted, they would have already started to invest in such a dead market and would easily at least double their investments, but they did not.
right, investor confidence is needed to grow the market again. now market is back sluggish with falling prices. all hope that by the end of this year there will be a surge like last year, but don't expect too much, and prepare yourself mentally to hold
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 07:08:27 AM
I think that maybe the market will little recover at the end of the year, but I am not sure about that, in general, I think that now big players are not interested in making money on cryptocurrency, because if they wanted, they would have already started to invest in such a dead market and would easily at least double their investments, but they did not.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 18, 2018, 06:35:08 AM
The market may be looking good when the cryptocurrencies are on a bull run just like what happened last year until midway of january this year. Transaction fee on the market may be lessen too because there are so many cryptomarkets today that are already up and active.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 17, 2018, 10:38:22 PM
As of now, there is no clear direction of which this direction this market will heading as we are all expecting of the bullish market before this year will end but the result it is the opposite in which the market continue to fall making us to be disappointed again and again. So i suggest that we forget about the bull run and we should used to this new support level of Bitcoin as it better to get the unexpected gain.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 11:31:33 AM
the crypto market is difficult to predict, the price of bitcoin yesterday also dropped again. I also wait for the market price to recover. My hope is that in the end of December the crypto market will improve. and maybe stable conditions will make things better too.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
November 16, 2018, 08:37:21 AM
2018 is a bearish year for the whole cryptocurrency market and this happened after experiencing bullish growth last 2017. This bearish condition might continue till next year if there is still no positive developments to boost the prices. But I believe that the future of crypto market is still promising despite being down for almost a year. The current situation of the market will pass but nobody know when will the bullish market start again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
November 16, 2018, 07:06:17 AM
Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

More precisely it is said to be a period of stagnation because there is no positive signal or a very significant market movement. Maybe this condition will last until the end of December 2018, and I hope that at the beginning of 2019 there will be a considerable change in cryptocurrency especially bitcoin.
Activity: 546
November 16, 2018, 05:25:47 AM
Future of the market will be completely changes and it will be a more complex market where the big whales can only be prosper in that future and it is simple because of their influence in the crypto sector and when they want the prices goes up and when they spread a wrong news and then they sell at their desired price which some time create a good wealth and users are also taking advantage of this.
twa
Activity: 320
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
November 16, 2018, 02:11:10 AM
no one can predict exactly what the future of the market will be, because the risks and nature of the crypto market cannot be ascertained, as investors we must be confident and have great patience because it is the main capital in investing
Activity: 560
November 15, 2018, 06:53:05 PM
the market crashed and the price of bitcoin reached $ 5500, currently cryptocurrency owners are especially forced to hold the following year because only this is the best option, we can only hope that recovery can occur in a short time or if prices might skyrocket in the near future
Bitcoin price is dropping and many users are questioning the future of cryptocurrency. We do not know where it is heading that price has been down for long. All we have to do is calm rather than panic selling. Yes we can hope for the recovery of the market so I am also being patience.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
November 15, 2018, 06:39:38 PM
The future of the market is dependent on the realization and implementation of the present ICO projects being advertised now. Also, as long as the bitcoin still has the volatility characteristics, the market can't be stable or likened to the stock markets. The bull run  isn't happening for now until the world economy requires to again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
November 15, 2018, 06:31:32 PM
Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

I saw the price if bitcoin is dropping and many people think what's happening in our crypto and no one can explain the exact situation why in the market is dropping. We have no choice but to continue what we do in crypto grab the opportunity of bearish market and be patience for the coming bull run.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 06:24:04 PM
the market crashed and the price of bitcoin reached $ 5500, currently cryptocurrency owners are especially forced to hold the following year because only this is the best option, we can only hope that recovery can occur in a short time or if prices might skyrocket in the near future
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
November 15, 2018, 06:19:34 PM
The unforeseen future nestled somewhere in time. The market of crypto currency is unpredictable because we haven't seen any serious adaption by the people which will result to BTC and other coins going mainstream. The innovation that the technology behind crypto currency will transcend the way we transact with traditional system that is having a slow pace.
Yes because all written here are all speculations when they talk about market price increase of cryptocurrency or the bull run. The future of the market for cryptocurrency could not be determine by speculation rather it is obtain by promoting features of a certain crypto that could be useful in a daily life basis.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 15, 2018, 06:17:23 PM
Everyone's get disappointed seeing bitcoin price goes into $5600 and making the entire market red again and have a huge decrease in all coins in the market. 
Some people giving their doubts about these but isn't the way we make our self discourage and become impatient one.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
November 15, 2018, 05:35:42 PM

I am beginning to loose patience on this bull run talks. I think we should just stop dreaming about it. Bull run is not a right that must always happen each year. Let take things as they are now!

You are junior member, how long have you been here? You are losing your patience pretty fast, don`t you think? For all those who are waiting bull run to earn something and to sell I can say to not worry, it will come, some newcomers will buy again on top, later they will come here to cry for new bull run like you are crying now. Use this market in your advantage, if you sold some at 6500 dollars, price from couple weeks ago, now buy again, little a bit, if market drops more buy a little more, when price grows again sell some and you will have precious profit, if you don`t know how to trade listen others and just follow.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

I am beginning to loose patience on this bull run talks. I think we should just stop dreaming about it. Bull run is not a right that must always happen each year. Let take things as they are now!
Activity: 518
November 15, 2018, 05:03:17 PM
All of us are are experiencing the drop of the market, we shown how it decrease the price but we should believe that it will rise again sooner. Dont be upset on what happening right now, lets just consider it as a test for us on how we could  stand on bitcoin till the end.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
November 15, 2018, 04:42:44 PM
Actually we are always waiting on what happen on the market in this year and we think this year will have some huge news in the market that gonna happen again about the bull run. If the bull run happen maybe all the coins in our wallet will sell it to a high price. But for now just hold it for a little bit more and don't sell it early.
Pages:
Jump to: