Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the market - page 15. (Read 31432 times)

copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
November 21, 2018, 10:47:20 PM
Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

What factor do these people base on for their anticipation of bull market this latter part of the year. Every bull market comes with a factor which effect great influence on the market. There seem to be none this time, perhaps the ETF acceptance could bring good news to crypto.
The future of crypto is bright because it will certainly meet the mass adoption but now, it is good for crypto users to set realistic goals and make good analysis of the market in order not to anticipate too much which may bring disappointment this latter part of the year. It appears to me that this is a long bear market which is likely to enter December.
Nobody can know what possible happen to the future of the market but we can predict what possible happen to it. So for me my prediction about future of market I think will be seem it gives us a lot opportunity to get huge earning and have a lot good news we might receive once the market is pumping continuously.  Also I feel future of the market will be good to us this coming year 2019.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
November 21, 2018, 08:43:17 PM
Honestly, what do you think will happen with the market? no matter how positive I want to be, I think that lot of people (myself included) were waiting for the bull run to start this month, but we're already at 25 and there's still no movement, I think we should be thankful that btc hasn't continued to drop, but many projections have fallen apart when we're almost entering November and nothing of the bull run, what do you think will happen with the market at the end? we're finally seeing the beginnings of a stabilization? our goal should be mass adoption now that prices are stable?

What factor do these people base on for their anticipation of bull market this latter part of the year. Every bull market comes with a factor which effect great influence on the market. There seem to be none this time, perhaps the ETF acceptance could bring good news to crypto.
The future of crypto is bright because it will certainly meet the mass adoption but now, it is good for crypto users to set realistic goals and make good analysis of the market in order not to anticipate too much which may bring disappointment this latter part of the year. It appears to me that this is a long bear market which is likely to enter December.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 08:30:17 PM
I think that the key to stop all the FUD from affecting us is to implement stricter regulations. A regulation where exchanges will owe us money if  ever our assets get stolen from hacking. Exchanges are now the new banks so they should be reliable for everything.
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 07:07:29 PM
actually, we are dont thinking what can to do future. because now last time at the year 2018 but now also not increase btc, eth, bear market prices. all bitcoin holder waiting for good time and bright future. i think bitcoin looking his won market prices for stablety. we are hoped that soon bitcoin prices can do increaces and all holder laughing again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
November 21, 2018, 11:21:18 AM
Market is still good and I see it in the future that good things will going to happen and it will then record another ATH for bitcoin market price and other crypto. Mind you.that a huge markey price fluctuation is not an indicator that bitco in will going to end because it will not going to happen. Probably a lose of interest for now tha happen to the investors but mind you they are still following cryptocurrency.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 10:06:48 AM
i think like the past , rightnow we just wait the result of BCH hardfork and wait what will happens , and that all the cause of BTC price rightnow drop
Merit: 2
November 21, 2018, 08:25:16 AM

The future market if all market can also recieve a Bitcoin pay so that it will easy to pay in all market and then we have to ask or have a Good communication to all markets and between to bitcoin so that they have a nice business.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
November 21, 2018, 04:16:03 AM
The future of the market is dependent on the realization and implementation of the present ICO projects being advertised now. Also, as long as the bitcoin still has the volatility characteristics, the market can't be stable or likened to the stock markets. The bull run  isn't happening for now until the world economy requires to again.

It also depends on the information which will appear in the mass media. If many people get many negative news, they will stop investing in the cryptocurrencies. Only the positive stuff will help.
Every news which circulating is indeed very influential towards market prices, this cause the price Bitcoin was
never really stable on the market. So the future of the market will continue to rely on the news that circulated.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 03:36:41 AM
As of now, there is no clear direction of which this direction this market will heading as we are all expecting of the bullish market before this year will end but the result it is the opposite in which the market continue to fall making us to be disappointed again and again. So i suggest that we forget about the bull run and we should used to this new support level of Bitcoin as it better to get the unexpected gain.
I believe that regardless of what the future holds, we should really focus on the current strategies to own as much of the potential coins as possible. In addition, after having some good vibes in the market, investors will be attracted to the investment and this will make the future bright.
Activity: 518
November 19, 2018, 12:48:16 PM
The future of the market is dependent on the realization and implementation of the present ICO projects being advertised now. Also, as long as the bitcoin still has the volatility characteristics, the market can't be stable or likened to the stock markets. The bull run  isn't happening for now until the world economy requires to again.

It also depends on the information which will appear in the mass media. If many people get many negative news, they will stop investing in the cryptocurrencies. Only the positive stuff will help.
Activity: 588
November 18, 2018, 08:37:09 PM

In the end the price of the market would have a greater value than the usual, but this is what I'm going to tell you there is no ending, end means finish, bull run will happen in the right time and bull run didn't need to be rush it should be on the step by step procedure, there is a lot of time when the bull run would happen just hodl your coin and be ready on bull run no one can predict so meaning it would be a surprised for all of us.
when its time coming , it just happen .and we could not predict about bull or the end of cryptocurrency market.and most important thing to do was spread about positive news mainly the benefit of crypto especially its technology.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
November 18, 2018, 08:06:28 PM
The name of the market is always unstable, sometimes going up sometimes down as well as the cryptocurrency market, in this phenomenon makes people think ten times in investing well in Bitcoin as well as other coins, but I'm sure the market name will improve and priceBitcoin will rise.
Activity: 546
November 18, 2018, 07:41:20 PM

In the end the price of the market would have a greater value than the usual, but this is what I'm going to tell you there is no ending, end means finish, bull run will happen in the right time and bull run didn't need to be rush it should be on the step by step procedure, there is a lot of time when the bull run would happen just hodl your coin and be ready on bull run no one can predict so meaning it would be a surprised for all of us.
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
November 18, 2018, 07:28:21 PM

I believe the prices of bitcoin are not stable yet, since there are still bitcoins that needs to be mined; increasing the scarcity of the coin.
Same here, we can consider that investor because they are great enough to be competitors. In bitcoin it is an investment despite of amy challenges and obstacles might bring all through out the way. Their are project that needs to follow the rules and can earn too.
Activity: 224
November 18, 2018, 05:57:03 PM
market conditions are actually very normal, only our minds are not normal because we hope the market will continue to rise and not down. I predict that the market in the future will remain like this sometimes going up and sometimes going down like a wave, so there should be nothing we need to worry about, we just need to hold on and wait when the market will be bullish again...
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
November 18, 2018, 05:53:55 PM
The cryptocurrency market has a brighter future because it's only 10 years old and it's making headlines more than any other. Imagine how huge the cryptocurrency market is going to be in the next 10 years. The market capitalization is now $200 billion In only 10 years, it is going to be approximately $2 trillion in 20 years.
Of course, a lot can change in 20 years, but this is too long time for us, isn't it. After all, each of us wants to have a profit here and now or at least within a year. I think the market will pick up speed faster. For 5 years.
Activity: 263
November 18, 2018, 05:43:12 PM
The cryptocurrency market has a brighter future because it's only 10 years old and it's making headlines more than any other. Imagine how huge the cryptocurrency market is going to be in the next 10 years. The market capitalization is now $200 billion In only 10 years, it is going to be approximately $2 trillion in 20 years.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
November 18, 2018, 04:16:55 PM
The future of the cryptocurrency market is positive, we all need to remain calm and keep investing, if you have the fund to spare, the bull run is sure to happen, thou no one can give an exact time/ date,  I hope when some project commence implementation and there product is in use in the real world, value will be added to the crypto space.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 04:12:12 PM

I believe the prices of bitcoin are not stable yet, since there are still bitcoins that needs to be mined; increasing the scarcity of the coin.

Of course but I think that if we wait for all the bitcoin to be mined, with the added difficulty we are going to wait a long time, I say it relatively, because it is the first time that I see the price of bitcoin in a range of $200 or $300 for two months in a row.
I hope good price for next few weeks. This might be a not that good time but I am sure that everything will be fine soon. Although its not that fast but for sure it will be fine.

I do not think that November will bring us some great changes. Suppose, these changes will come to us in winter. Actually, I am ready for the day trading - altcoins are volatile, and you can make money on it.

The changes happens almost everyday and that is natural, if we know on how to adopt on it. Well we need to determine first on how to deal with the changes and try to figure it out what will be the usage of it and what are the advantages. In bitcoin the future will be bright because it is an effort work that needs more critical thinking.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 18, 2018, 03:32:00 PM
I think that maybe the market will little recover at the end of the year, but I am not sure about that, in general, I think that now big players are not interested in making money on cryptocurrency, because if they wanted, they would have already started to invest in such a dead market and would easily at least double their investments, but they did not.
right, investor confidence is needed to grow the market again. now market is back sluggish with falling prices. all hope that by the end of this year there will be a surge like last year, but don't expect too much, and prepare yourself mentally to hold
Agree with your idea, market will certainly rise once again, now it is good time for us to buy more as you said market is at red zone so means it is time to buy more and hold, we are trying to buy more as I am sure market will recover the fall faster than last year, 2018 will end up giving an amazing surprise with high price bitcoin in market by all investors.
Pages:
Jump to: