Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the paper money - page 29. (Read 416565 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 07, 2018, 01:22:31 PM
Governments across the world are always talking about creating the cashless economy, they want to create a cashless society but they never implement it, yet bitcoin provide the solution. Sooner or later the paper money is going down, mark my word. The paper money replaced gold coins and it is about to be replaced with bitcoins.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
January 07, 2018, 01:21:10 PM
Governments across the world are always talking about creating the cashless economy, they want to create a cashless society but they never implement it, yet bitcoin provide the solution. Sooner or later the paper money is going down, mark my word. The paper money replaced gold coins and it is about to be replaced with bitcoins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
January 07, 2018, 07:21:32 AM
I think the future of paper money will still exist because paper money is money that is popular around the world, and paper money is used by all people in this world, in contrast to digital money, digital money is not used by all people, only people who understand about the digital money that can use it. so the possibility of paper money will still be used.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
January 07, 2018, 07:09:44 AM
I am sure that the future of paper money will continue to survive, this is because paper money is the identity of a country so that the state will continue to maintain and protect paper money.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
January 07, 2018, 06:15:44 AM
The future of the paper money will still be good, because the paper money still would be the most effective to the payment because it has the risk of smaller in an appeal to the digital susceptible by hackers that can take the digital we whenever
Paper money is very useful to us now and even in the future to come.
I think even with the active development in the digital currency side we cannot erase paper money in the circulation as it's very useful
to the majority of people, we can have a lot of choices or option to use to transact so that is good for us.
Activity: 1190
January 07, 2018, 05:59:07 AM
I like paper money. I like to feel the buying power in my hands :p Bitcoin makes me feel like a robot. I am not saying paper money is better tho.

Thats true, and it was said in most of the opinions here that a cashless society will not be a very good way of innovation, which I agree with cause you can see  a massive accounts will be compile in one or more companies or entities whixh may be a bait for the hackers to bite , and as they say it may also happened that if you are not a good citizen your profit will be hold or account which is unfair.
For now of course digital currency will still be the pros and cons because I think people are still more comfortable using paper money for many reasons including me. but some generations below us may have different views on financial transactions. no doubt some of us also prefer to pay by credit card because it is more simple. I think that's a sign of a digital currency will develop in the future..
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
January 07, 2018, 05:55:38 AM
The future of the paper money will still be good, because the paper money still would be the most effective to the payment because it has the risk of smaller in an appeal to the digital susceptible by hackers that can take the digital we whenever
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 05:21:23 AM
My friends send money with fiat but once they're being introduced with bitcoin, they have switch into bitcoin as transfer transaction as it provide lowest fee and faster confirmation. So bitcoin capture fiat place and Bitcoin will become the great currency around the world. No government or stupid banks can stop bitcoin in future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 04:56:22 AM
Paper money will not phase out for a very long time because it is unique among payment instruments in that anyone can transact anytime and any place, with no third parties involved. Virtual currency will surely be in demand in the future but it would take so much difficulty to replace cash to most of the people.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
January 07, 2018, 12:36:42 AM
In the future all will gonna be digital, and it is pretty bad for paper money.
But not now because still a lot of people who are not that intellectual to using digital thing even many poor countries still do not have internet access.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
January 06, 2018, 11:32:37 PM
Only the people of the government will decide on when the paper money exist. Most people didn't know how bitcoin works. But its all about future nothing's know what happen next, its possibly only.
Now a days everything is going digital and bitcoin is also a digital currency bitcoin is more better then paper money its price is very high than any other currency because its doing something extra than any other currency bitcoin is working day and night that’s why its price is very high than any other currency and still it’s going high bitcoin is now unstoppable so I hope bitcoin will end world poverty as well which is not possible for paper money.
Everything is going digital that is correct but at the same time not everything can go digital, there are limits and I think we have reached the limit of the amount of money that is in digital form since 97% of the money of the world is in that form already maybe we could reach 99% but nothing more.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 05:35:25 PM
The world going in that way to to eliminate paper money,people are increasingly using electronic money especially in developed countries,paper money is not secure and and eliminating paper money have many benefits for example inflation problems,transactions and payments will more fastes than with paper money.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
January 06, 2018, 04:05:50 PM
Instead of we use cryptocurrency to change the current monetary system

Thats the goal but the government just wont let you change anything at all and that is a fact.

use blockchain technology from cryptocurrency world and apply it to build and develop new digital curreny is better.

Thats what the other coin been building, they want to build the perfect cryptocurrency that will someday surpass bitcoin but most of them just failed. None can really beat bitcoin at this point though

I saw some countries have started to research it, if the world need to change current monetary system, I think next choice will be digital currency use blockchain for platform.

Alot of those has started something behind the screen. This is the future where we are going to live, there is nothing that is going to stop cryptocurrency right now. Either goverment cope with us or build their own, thats the only choice
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 04:00:35 PM
Th future of paper money can be based on the cryptocurrencies because it promotes more convenient way of transacting like payments or exchanging something to something. Paper money are now slowly losing users because people hates inflation and they want to fight that via deflation that can be only found in the cryptocurrencies like bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 02:41:08 PM
governments simply aren't interested in incorporating bitcoin. they can't deal with the fact that it is something they can't control. paper money will stay at least for another 10-20 years.
  Yes, paper money can not be removed. There are many generations that need to get rid of the paper and go to the number. There are a lot of problems with the transition from one money to another. I think it will not be less than 20 years.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
January 06, 2018, 02:26:26 PM
I think paper money is very proud and will not happen anywhere else, bitcoin will remain the internet currency and will not replace the fiat.
Activity: 881
CyberTrade
January 06, 2018, 02:21:38 PM
I like paper money. I like to feel the buying power in my hands :p Bitcoin makes me feel like a robot. I am not saying paper money is better tho.

Thats true, and it was said in most of the opinions here that a cashless society will not be a very good way of innovation, which I agree with cause you can see  a massive accounts will be compile in one or more companies or entities whixh may be a bait for the hackers to bite , and as they say it may also happened that if you are not a good citizen your profit will be hold or account which is unfair.
Instead of we use cryptocurrency to change the current monetary system, use blockchain technology from cryptocurrency world and apply it to build and develop new digital curreny is better. I saw some countries have started to research it, if the world need to change current monetary system, I think next choice will be digital currency use blockchain for platform.
The paper money cannot be overtaken by any cryptocurrency.It is fully safe and secured.The paper money is being used by all the people of the world and is accepted all over the world.It can be used anywhere and anytime unlike the cryptocurrencies or any other altcoins.Since it is under the control of a central bank,the government does all the possible things to maintain its integrity and power.So its future is fully defined.
Activity: 238
Merit: 103
January 06, 2018, 02:14:41 PM
Previously, before paper money were precious metals and stones!)
Then they were replaced with paper money for convenience!)
Now is the time for crypto currency (electronic money) because it is more convenient))
This is the end of paper money, I think so)
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
January 06, 2018, 01:40:01 PM

Thats true, and it was said in most of the opinions here that a cashless society will not be a very good way of innovation, which I agree with cause you can see  a massive accounts will be compile in one or more companies or entities whixh may be a bait for the hackers to bite , and as they say it may also happened that if you are not a good citizen your profit will be hold or account which is unfair.
Instead of we use cryptocurrency to change the current monetary system, use blockchain technology from cryptocurrency world and apply it to build and develop new digital curreny is better. I saw some countries have started to research it, if the world need to change current monetary system, I think next choice will be digital currency use blockchain for platform.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
January 06, 2018, 12:30:19 PM
A century of paper money passes. More and more people use plastic cards. Soon this method of payment can be replaced by a crypto currency. At the same time it increases the risk of being robbed by hackers.
Pages:
Jump to: