Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the paper money - page 7. (Read 416572 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
March 16, 2018, 02:32:17 PM
There are many attempts by governments to make cash disappear, and to replace it with electronic money.
But in this case we're talking about centralized currency, certainly not crypto.
We will see
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 02:08:29 PM
Paper money is still the currency that most of us are using because the govenments around the world is supporting these kind of currency and all facilities are design for cash or paper currency, but because of blockchain technology there is a possibility that this is a paradgm shift that will change how we use money because of many advantages of crypto currency.
I think that you do not need to talk in the same plane about paper money and crypto currency. I think that every currency has its own sphere of use, therefore, paper money will exist for a long time. And first of all because of its ease of treatment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
March 16, 2018, 01:15:26 PM
Everybody has his personal point of view regarding the paper money, but for me, the usage of the paper money is sufficiently safe and secured. Credit or debit card whatever digital currency they can’t overtake and replace the paper money to the people. There are still places in the world don't adopt the bitcoin scheme. However, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies remain demand this generation they are popular because of no taxes applied on them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
March 16, 2018, 06:14:32 AM
THE FUTURE OF THE PAPER MONEY IS NOT SO BRIGHT. I THINK IT WILL BE REPLACE BY THE DIGITAL CURRENCY.

The paper money has their reputation and value. The paper money will stay forever in this world it will not disappear even we have credit or debit card or digital currency. On this world there someplace that poor on modern technology. I don't hate crypto I just say that paper money has an excellent purpose in this world.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 16, 2018, 05:07:04 AM
Andrew Haldane said one solution would be for the Bank of England to issue a state-backed digital currency based on bitcoin. Supporting this initiative would be a negative interest rate levied on paper currency relative to the digital currency, with these measures do you think there is more possibilities that sometime:

Paper money will be banned entirely?
How long do you think that happens?
would it work?
What security and privacy risks would it raise?
And how would public and privately issued monies interact?

Paper money will never be banned and will just continue to exist. It is the most convenient way to pay and method of purchase and transaction. Likewise, it is the safest way to transact in the internet and even in physical environment. Publicly or privately, paper money is still the best option we have.
I agree Paper money is more better to be use for transaction because we don't need to do it online, we can transact
very simple and fast, of course paper money is still the best option we have. So paper money is still will be life forever.
I also believe that paper money will continue to be used in various countries because the country has their own currency and that identity is always used in every country
Paper money will be always used in different countries because that is how the people get used to do transactions and also in exchange of some items or services to their money. Paper money is already here for a very long time and it will not disappear just because of the coins or cryptocurrencies that showed up because paper money is still strong because it is supported by the government.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 03:21:29 AM
Andrew Haldane said one solution would be for the Bank of England to issue a state-backed digital currency based on bitcoin. Supporting this initiative would be a negative interest rate levied on paper currency relative to the digital currency, with these measures do you think there is more possibilities that sometime:

would it work?

The more I look at the future, the more I see a brighter future for paper money. We shall reach a point where people will be fed up being tracked and traced all the time. And the only way against that mass surveillance warfare is to use cash. Cash is also a nice option to save money because of falling interest rates. They're already negative in some countries!
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
March 16, 2018, 03:18:13 AM

would it work?

Paper money will never be banned and will just continue to exist. It is the most convenient way to pay and method of purchase and transaction. Likewise, it is the safest way to transact in the internet and even in physical environment. Publicly or privately, paper money is still the best option we have.
I agree Paper money is more better to be use for transaction because we don't need to do it online, we can transact
very simple and fast, of course paper money is still the best option we have. So paper money is still will be life forever.
I also believe that paper money will continue to be used in various countries because the country has their own currency and that identity is always used in every country
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 02:28:32 AM
As I said on a neighbour thread, it's not about crypto Vs paper money. It is about crypto Vs centralised bank system and digital currency like Visa, Amex etc.
As long as we are human race we will always need Paper money or gold, or platinum or something else what we can hold with our hands without on-line services or spending an energy power for it's existance.
Imagine what happens if most part of greatest Internet data centers become off-line for some reasons. Where are your crypto or digital money ? How could you get them back?
Activity: 308
March 16, 2018, 02:16:20 AM
Paper currency will eventually die off, due to the fundamentals of the system.

Paper money will be banned entirely? Not banned, but it'll collapse eventually.
would it work? Yes, with BTC.
What security and privacy risks would it raise? Not really. As paper currency is itself irreversible and anonymous.
And how would public and privately issued monies interact? I doubt we'll go back to the system with many private banks that issue their own promissory notes. Bitcoin is the perfect answer to this problem.
Activity: 13
March 16, 2018, 02:03:19 AM
 I like paper money. I like to feel the buying power in my hands :p Bitcoin makes me feel like a robot. I am not saying paper money is better tho.What I feel that governments simply aren't interested in incorporating bitcoin. they can't deal with the fact that it is something they can't control. paper money will stay at least for another 10-20 years.Yes, it is true. Most of the governments will like to control currency and want to track all the transactions who has done what to protect the system. So as of now, this is not possible in bitcoins because they can only trace the transactions but very difficult to find out who has done the transactions so paper or fiat money will be there forever.
Activity: 84
March 15, 2018, 09:42:54 AM
I dont know how long it will take to move to the cashless society, but i believe the current printed money wont last more then 70 years from now. If they keep it the way it would be a signal of world's degradation.
Activity: 168
March 15, 2018, 09:28:41 AM
The future of paper money is not yet sure if we relate cryptocurrency to the system of paper money. Fiat is fundamentals for cryptocurrency introduction to banks and other establishments. If that will accomplish through the years of this era then crypto is really amazing and very promising to the highest level. The future is at hand in this moment if the politicians push this way. Then it will easier to accept by the people around the world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
March 15, 2018, 09:16:18 AM
I think with plenty of crypto currencies now listed in the market cap and our world is toward digital technology, most likely that paper money will extinct.  But , not in the next 2-10 years i think. that will be possible when internet everywhere are accessible freely, digital money are operated digitally.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 08:48:25 AM
I am sure that paper money will continue to be used and will never disappear, the main reason is that paper money transactions do not require internet network, and paper money can be used by everyone even the blind, the beggar or the fool.
Activity: 182
March 15, 2018, 08:15:21 AM
I think that with the time paper money will disappear. Appearance of plastic cards was the first step toward creation digital financial system for ordinary people. Now we meet with the digital money which can be provided without banks.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

would it work?

Activity: 135
March 15, 2018, 05:12:11 AM
The future of paper money today seems absolutely is impossible in the new global economy, based solely on information and by grapila.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
March 15, 2018, 03:59:40 AM
there will not be any paper money in the future as we all move to digital money or crypto currency.

Paper money is a waste of resources as paper money is printed and move in and out of circulation, resulting in printing of paper money.

When we move to digital or crypto, money as we know it will be just a number on a ledger (decentralised..or centrally controlled)

and transaction will only be thru digital means.
Activity: 56
March 15, 2018, 03:40:45 AM
THE FUTURE OF THE PAPER MONEY IS NOT SO BRIGHT. I THINK IT WILL BE REPLACE BY THE DIGITAL CURRENCY.
Activity: 184
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 15, 2018, 03:05:10 AM
I think the paper money will still exist until the next decades because there are still many people who do not know about cryptocurrency. Only some countries that use cryptocurrency as a means of payment. So I think paper money will still be there until several years ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: