Pages:
Author

Topic: The gauntlet has officially been thrown down by Trendon Shavers aka. pirateat40 - page 4. (Read 31002 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Look for the bear necessities!!
Bitlane is the hero bitcointalk.org deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

or possibly just an idiot. or maybe even a sockpuppet for pirate to drive the prices up or down.

This would be pretty funny. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Bitlane is the hero bitcointalk.org deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

or possibly just an idiot. or maybe even a sockpuppet for pirate to drive the prices up or down.
Activity: 457
Look for the bear necessities!!
I'm getting my popcorn ready for this.

Dear Pirate,

Can you please at least pay Bitlane his coins so he'd quit making terrible threads?  

Sincerely,
Everybody

Bitlame's threads are terrible.  Terribly entertaining that is.  I love reading his impotent ALLCAPS laced rants of Internet Tough Guy hilarity.

Smoothie is right, it's time to get the popcorn ready for our latest Bitcoin misadventure.

Bitlame must have broken Rule #1 of investing and sent pirate more than he can afford to lose.  Much more, judging by how high the pitch of his screeching and how loud his blustering baffoonery have become.

Hell, I'll pay pirate BTC100 to not ever give Bitlame one satoshi just to keep watching the meltdown go totally China Syndrome.   Cheesy

But then I'd owe almost 5,000BTC so I'd have to offer him more. lol
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
I'm getting my popcorn ready for this.

Dear Pirate,

Can you please at least pay Bitlane his coins so he'd quit making terrible threads? 

Sincerely,
Everybody

Bitlame's threads are terrible.  Terribly entertaining that is.  I love reading his impotent ALLCAPS laced rants of Internet Tough Guy hilarity.

Smoothie is right, it's time to get the popcorn ready for our latest Bitcoin misadventure.

Bitlame must have broken Rule #1 of investing and sent pirate more than he can afford to lose.  Much more, judging by how high the pitch of his screeching and how loud his blustering baffoonery have become.

Hell, I'll pay pirate BTC100 to not ever give Bitlame one satoshi just to keep watching the meltdown go totally China Syndrome.   Cheesy
Activity: 322
We are bees, and we hate you.
Wouldn't someone have to break a contract and have no intention to pay to be considered a scammer? Has there been a contract broken? Is there implied intention to pay?

Yes. I know you have a lax understanding of what a deadline is, but Pirate failed to repay bitlane on time and then again on his second self-given deadline. That's a broken contract already, regardless of possible future mitigation.

Then he proceeded to add insult to injury with his messages.

Just me spreading FUD but: Im going to call it, at least one of the admins are involved with pirate and want to give him as much time as possible to wind up his scam.

Conspiracy theory #2512: Administrative involvement
mem
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Herp Derp PTY LTD
Wouldn't someone have to break a contract and have no intention to pay to be considered a scammer? Has there been a contract broken? Is there implied intention to pay?

Yes. I know you have a lax understanding of what a deadline is, but Pirate failed to repay bitlane on time and then again on his second self-given deadline. That's a broken contract already, regardless of possible future mitigation.

Just me spreading FUD but: Im going to call it, at least one of the admins are involved with pirate and want to give him as much time as possible to wind up his scam.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
Oh, and I'm still waiting on my magazine boys.... 5 weeks and counting and all your support has to say is don't "bug me again for two weeks".
legendary

Fair enough. I suppose he does deserve a scammer tag at least until he pays.

Could we maybe instead have "naive and greedy" tag for all the pirate's "investors". This way all the new (and old) scammers could concetrate on working those marks and leave the rest of this forum alone maybe? Just a thought...  Wink

Yup... I'm so greedy I paid out my pass through customers from my personal funds even though my terms say I only owed them 25% until pirate paid up.  All together, I paid out 189% of what was paid in to me.  But sure throw us all together and make blanket statements.

This is what the purpose of the bet is, to allow them the right to make blanket accusations. If they're right, they win big. If they're wrong, they'll make less blanket accusations in the future cause I got their rent moneyz herp derp

Except 'ol Vlady hasn't put his money down Tongue.
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
So basically we're still waiting because bitlane won't leave pirate alone long enough to get anything done?

Actually his remarks have bumped you up one on the queue, so you should be thankful. The replies pirate has made would hardly have taken more than 5 minutes of a day. Did you give coins to p40?

Could we maybe instead have "naive and greedy" tag for all the pirate's "investors". This way all the new (and old) scammers could concetrate on working those marks and leave the rest of this forum alone maybe? Just a thought...  Wink

Yup... I'm so greedy I paid out my pass through customers from my personal funds even though my terms say I only owed them 25% until pirate paid up.  All together, I paid out 189% of what was paid in to me.  But sure throw us all together and make blanket statements.

This is what the purpose of the bet is, to allow them the right to make blanket accusations. If they're right, they win big. If they're wrong, they'll make less blanket accusations in the future cause I got their rent moneyz herp derp
legendary

Could we maybe instead have "naive and greedy" tag for all the pirate's "investors". This way all the new (and old) scammers could concetrate on working those marks and leave the rest of this forum alone maybe? Just a thought...  Wink

Yup... I'm so greedy I paid out my pass through customers from my personal funds even though my terms say I only owed them 25% until pirate paid up.  All together, I paid out 189% of what was paid in to me.  But sure throw us all together and make blanket statements.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
rippleFanatic

Could we maybe instead have "naive and greedy" tag for all the pirate's "investors". This way all the new (and old) scammers could concetrate on working those marks and leave the rest of this forum alone maybe? Just a thought...  Wink

Yes, please.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
-

donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Lovely treatment to a creditor.

Isn't this, together with bitlane's PMs, grounds for a scammer tag? What a cunt.

Easily. Not that it will matter though.

pirateat40
Avast Ye!
SCAMMER

The bitlane PMs alone should be sufficient. Mods? Theymos?

legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

Isn't this, together with bitlane's PMs, grounds for a scammer tag? What a cunt.

Easily. Not that it will matter though.

pirateat40
Avast Ye!
SCAMMER

The bitlane PMs alone should be sufficient. Mods? Theymos?
Activity: 770
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
[05:26] pirateat40: can you start paying people soon?
[05:27] <+_matthew_> Topic: I'm giving 100% ROI away to anyone who thinks pirate is a fraud  (Read 6434 times)
[05:27] <+_matthew_> lawl
[05:27] <+BTCHero> don't do it

[05:27] <@pirateat40> Luceo, im use to it.
[05:27] <+_matthew_> One of the most popular threads on the forum
 06[05:27] * TimothyA 's stomach growls
[05:27] I really want to eat something on my birthday..
[05:27] happy birthday to you
[05:27] cake
[05:27] <@pirateat40> AnonX, the more you ask the longer I spent finding your account to add to the end of the line.

Pirate is a first Rate douche..

So are all his shills...

Pages:
Jump to: