Pages:
Author

Topic: The gauntlet has officially been thrown down by Trendon Shavers aka. pirateat40 - page 5. (Read 31002 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 250
[05:26] pirateat40: can you start paying people soon?
[05:27] <+_matthew_> Topic: I'm giving 100% ROI away to anyone who thinks pirate is a fraud  (Read 6434 times)
[05:27] <+_matthew_> lawl
[05:27] <+BTCHero> don't do it

[05:27] <@pirateat40> Luceo, im use to it.
[05:27] <+_matthew_> One of the most popular threads on the forum
 06[05:27] * TimothyA 's stomach growls
[05:27] I really want to eat something on my birthday..
[05:27] happy birthday to you
[05:27] cake
[05:27] <@pirateat40> AnonX, the more you ask the longer I spent finding your account to add to the end of the line.

Lovely treatment to a creditor.

Isn't this, together with bitlane's PMs, grounds for a scammer tag? What a cunt.

Easily. Not that it will matter though.
donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
[05:26] pirateat40: can you start paying people soon?
[05:27] <+_matthew_> Topic: I'm giving 100% ROI away to anyone who thinks pirate is a fraud  (Read 6434 times)
[05:27] <+_matthew_> lawl
[05:27] <+BTCHero> don't do it

[05:27] <@pirateat40> Luceo, im use to it.
[05:27] <+_matthew_> One of the most popular threads on the forum
 06[05:27] * TimothyA 's stomach growls
[05:27] I really want to eat something on my birthday..
[05:27] happy birthday to you
[05:27] cake
[05:27] <@pirateat40> AnonX, the more you ask the longer I spent finding your account to add to the end of the line.

Lovely treatment to a creditor.

Isn't this, together with bitlane's PMs, grounds for a scammer tag? What a cunt.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
So basically we're still waiting because bitlane won't leave pirate alone long enough to get anything done?

Could you elaborate on what bitlane could possibly do to delay payment?

The more time pirate spends responding to irate pms the less time he has to get his shit together.  Every minute spent on pms is a minute he loses for doing productive work.
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006
it bothers me that someone would use an uncle scrooge avatar and in anyway support pirate and his business practices/model.

the real uncle scrooge would laugh at the thought of parting with his money in such a haphazardly way.

"Uncle Scrooge" is actually Donald Duck.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2044
it bothers me that someone would use an uncle scrooge avatar and in anyway support pirate and his business practices/model.

the real uncle scrooge would laugh at the thought of parting with his money in such a haphazardly way.

change it

FOR.  THE.  WIN.   Cheesy
Activity: 451

change it

lol agreed
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

change it
Activity: 868

Smaller accounts is apparently getting paid already according to Pirate himself on IRC. Proof posted by another guy on IRC:

As predicted:

Anyway, let me remind you all that the stalling tactics were predictable and have been predicted. Another prediction, by the way, is that he may pay out a few small accounts to stall for even longer.

If he represented a serious business, he would, of course, pay his biggest, best customers first. But then he would not shut down a smoothly running business in the first place.

The stalling tactic makes only sense if you're still accepting deposit and "operating" the ponzi.

Pirate said he was closing and not accepting new deposit. Now tell why the fuck would he stay around and pretend to be working at paying us back?
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
So basically we're still waiting because bitlane won't leave pirate alone long enough to get anything done?

Could you elaborate on what bitlane could possibly do to delay payment?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
If I were running a BTC Ponzi, I would associate myself with someone who reasonably fits the stereotype of a Bitcoin user - 25-35, white male, works for a tech company or freelances, etc.

All I have to say: make sure you have the right guy before you do things to him that you wouldn't do to a random person the street. It would really, really suck to commit a life-changing felony against a person, only to have the guy you were after post on IRC the next day mocking you.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
He planned it as a Ponzi from the beginning.  The decision was made a long time ago, he's only having fun with you. 

How sure are you he's a ponzi?

What difference does he make *why* he hasn't paid, if he hasn't paid?
Activity: 695
Merit: 500
Smaller accounts is apparently getting paid already according to Pirate himself on IRC. Proof posted by another guy on IRC:

As predicted:

Anyway, let me remind you all that the stalling tactics were predictable and have been predicted. Another prediction, by the way, is that he may pay out a few small accounts to stall for even longer.

If he represented a serious business, he would, of course, pay his biggest, best customers first. But then he would not shut down a smoothly running business in the first place.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
Pirate himself said in IRC that Trendon Shavers was DBA.

Anyway a name and social networks doesn't mean anything.

The only way it would be proof of anything is if someone had the ability to run his ID though NCIC or social + ID through a credit check. Even then that stuff can be faked but much more difficult.

Anything is possible but that is very unlikely.  To register a DBA it can't conflict with any other existing name.  Given a Trendon Shaver does exist in TX and had a criminal charge (I doubt a fictitious legal entity which only exists on paper was physically arrested by the Police) years ago the likelihood a DBA for that name would be approved is essentially nil.

For example you could form a company "556j enterprises, LLC" and get a DBA for "Bitcoin Traders" but you couldn't get a DBA for "Microsoft" as that would allow you to legally open bank accounts, send invoices, and advertise as Microsoft.   You could imagine the complete and utter chaos that would happen if anyone could just register any name as a DBA without limit.

Then again govts do screw up so it is possible.  
Activity: 336
A man named Trendon Shavers exists and claims to be Pirateat40. This much is true beyond a reasonable doubt. 30 min. on google, facebook, and this forum will convince you.

You mean "A man that uses the name Trendon Shavers on the Internet exists and claims to be Pirateat40."

Court records exist for his marriage, his brother's marriage, and a warrant for his arrest.

Yes, but is it the same guy?

Research his family. Yes, I certainly think so.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
A man named Trendon Shavers exists and claims to be Pirateat40. This much is true beyond a reasonable doubt. 30 min. on google, facebook, and this forum will convince you.

You mean "A man that uses the name Trendon Shavers on the Internet exists and claims to be Pirateat40."

Court records exist for his marriage, his brother's marriage, and a warrant for his arrest.

Yes, but is it the same guy?
Activity: 336

legendary
Activity: 1022
Just leaving this here. Base64 Decode for PDF.

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=4aptuiaz

Since your name is Vagina, is that directions to the elusive G spot ?

Trendon T Shavers

Table of Contents:

Summary
Property
Criminal Records
Relatives and Associates
Professional Contact Info

Pages:
Jump to: