Pages:
Author

Topic: The gauntlet has officially been thrown down by Trendon Shavers aka. pirateat40 - page 10. (Read 31002 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
I'll repeat it again : those who invested with pirate are incredibly stupid and deserve to lose all their investments.
The only thing I regret is that the rest of the community suffers from a price crash because of this.

Getting my popcorn ready. This pirate thing is amusing as fuck.

Why don't you bend over and walk backwards into a wall of dicks, k?  And by "k" I mean eat a bowl of dicks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I'll repeat it again : those who invested with pirate are incredibly stupid and deserve to lose all their investments.
The only thing I regret is that the rest of the community suffers from a price crash because of this.

Getting my popcorn ready. This pirate thing is amusing as fuck.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
legendary
Activity: 1792
While I doubt that he had that much of an impact individually, the climate of the forum may have done so and he certainly contributes to that.

All he had to do was be a MAN and stick to his word.
Or you would go crazy and reduce your chances of getting paid in a timely manner?

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I heart thebaron
While I doubt that he had that much of an impact individually, the climate of the forum may have done so and he certainly contributes to that.

All he had to do was be a MAN and stick to his word.
legendary
Activity: 2044
This is getting good...... Shocked
legendary
Well done, bitlane.  

You really know how to make your payment the lowest priority.

How could you possibly think making so many agressive threads would help?

You know that it was because of bitlane that the default "closing down" occurred in the first place?  Grin
legendary
Well done, bitlane.  

You know that it was because of bitlane that the default "closing down" occurred in the first place?  Grin
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
Ooh I must have struck another nerve lol
Nope, same one, just that you are too stupid to figure it out.
legendary
Well done, bitlane.  

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
just to clear something up: it maybe easy to register a business without ID, but no bank will open a business account if you don't present them ID for the same name to which business was registered.
Who needs banks when you deal in cash?

Thought you were leaving the forum... Cheesy
See what I mean about you misinterpreting what I say?

I am considering taking my leave of this place for a good long while.

I'm sorry you suck so bad at reading comprehension, it must be horrible to live like that.

Ooh I must have struck another nerve lol
rjk
1ngldh
just to clear something up: it maybe easy to register a business without ID, but no bank will open a business account if you don't present them ID for the same name to which business was registered.

kind of hard to move hard cash into online exchanges/otc
Maybe he hasn't made it very clear, but it is my understanding that this is all cash-in-person type stuff. I recall a description of a transaction that basically consisted of someone bringing him a suitcase full of cash at a meeting point, and then he would go home and send the coins. I can't find it in my IRC logs or anywhere though, so maybe I imagined it, or maybe my search skills suck.
Activity: 686
Merit: 564

It'd be kind of hard to move cash into and out of exchanges through accounts set up in the name of that business. Slight difference.
legendary
Activity: 1050

rjk
1ngldh

See what I mean about you misinterpreting what I say?

I am considering taking my leave of this place for a good long while.

I'm sorry you suck so bad at reading comprehension, it must be horrible to live like that.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

rjk
1ngldh
legendary
Activity: 1050
I get that you got screwed by Pirate, but every knew/should have known that this was a very good possibility. The reason why people are calling you whiny is that we know you haven't been paid back. No one has. We don't need two or three new threads a day on it. Just post in one of your existing threads.

^ and also I'm not sure it's a great idea to be calling out names in a thread title.  I mean sure there is the connection to GPUMAX and whatever other evidence you think or don't think you have.  But it was already discussed how easy it is to register a business in TX without ID.   Hell, I registered mine in another state online without the need of any form of ID.    It is quite possible that they just picked some random shmoe out of the phone book.   It's also quite possible it really is pirate, but from the evidence I have seen you can't know that.  My point is that is a bit premature (and immature) to be pointing fingers in such a public manner with the amount of money and pissed off people that are invovled with a lack of concrete evidence.

legendary
Whiny bitch.

Agreed.  I have him on ignore and I can STILL sense the whining shite eminating from this thread.

Such a douche.
^This is why I said that. I am not invested at all. I am considering taking my leave of this place for a good long while.

Not hacked. I just cannot stand assholes that start 5-10 new threads about the SAME DAMN THING just because something didn't happen.

Then you'd better take like a month vacation from the forum. Because that's all you gonna see for this time period.
rjk
1ngldh
Whiny bitch.

Agreed.  I have him on ignore and I can STILL sense the whining shite eminating from this thread.

Such a douche.
^This is why I said that. I am not invested at all. I am considering taking my leave of this place for a good long while.

Not hacked. I just cannot stand assholes that start 5-10 new threads about the SAME DAMN THING just because something didn't happen.
Pages:
Jump to: