Pages:
Author

Topic: The Halving - Good or Bad for Bitcoin? - page 34. (Read 83082 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Imo I think it is good for bitcoin hope the price will doubled
i dont think that halving will double the price of bitcoin, all i know that halving will only increased the price but it will not double the price of bitcoin.
In best case The BTC price stay`s around 400 euro`s.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Crypterium - Digital Cryptobank with Credit Token
It is good to have bitcoin halving, the price of the bitcoin will go 2x than the price this day, So just save your bitcoin up to the bitcoin halving
Activity: 952
As the title says, is the halving good or bad for the price of bitcoin?

The halving will decrease the supply of bitcoin, whole keeping the demand, so that would make bitcoin worth more.

But the halving will make mining profitibilty worse, meaning less miners, a higher trans. fee, and maybe causing a smaller demand.

What's your verdict?

I think bitcoin will still go up, as the fees might, let's say, double, but that's still a smaller transaction fee than through the banks...

I feel the halving is bad for bitcoin.

Why do you think halving is bad for bitcoin? Because we all know that bitcoin halving will have a very good result once it happens.
And many says, that it will really give us a good income after it.
That's why I want to know also your opinion why you feel bad for it

This halving will be surely good for the bitcoin and its users and it is expect that it will take bitcoin to a higher level, just we need to wait for few months to experience it.
I believe it too, that's why I am investing my money in bitcoins, I will be expecting then the I will profit in the future as the price is predicted to increase substantially in the future after the halving.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

The halving will decrease the supply of bitcoin, whole keeping the demand, so that would make bitcoin worth more.

But the halving will make mining profitibilty worse, meaning less miners, a higher trans. fee, and maybe causing a smaller demand.

What's your verdict?

I think bitcoin will still go up, as the fees might, let's say, double, but that's still a smaller transaction fee than through the banks...

Why do you think halving is bad for bitcoin? Because we all know that bitcoin halving will have a very good result once it happens.

This halving will be surely good for the bitcoin and its users and it is expect that it will take bitcoin to a higher level, just we need to wait for few months to experience it.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

What's your verdict?

Das
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

What's your verdict?

legendary
Activity: 1232
i dont think that halving will double the price of bitcoin, all i know that halving will only increased the price but it will not double the price of bitcoin.

A lot of buying has happened because people expect the price to increase.
Now we just have to wait and see if those people are disappointed.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think so too, but all of this hysteria is associated with a rise in price due to the Bitcoin Halving, stirs interest and demand for beginners, and therefore this course of gradually increasing Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Activity: 476
The first of course is good for bitcoin because the fewer the number of bitcoin will certainly be good for the price if demand bitcoin bitcoin enlarged then the price will escalate. let's get ready to face it.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Very good at least you have a positive prediction on the effect of halving, majority of the people here are also thinking of that way. Investing is the best way to do now, actually I am having a good investment already but I would love to add a little if my other investments will succeed.

Investing other than bitcoins is also good, that is what we called diversifying your investment once you see an opportunity, in that way you can minimize your the risk that investment brought. Is is more on like huge income entails huge investment.
Activity: 165
Merit: 101
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
No body can say if its good or bad result after halving.

That's the reality. No one is sure that what happens after halving. Bitcoin is growing from the days of its existence and becoming the digital currency used by most of the users.

Halving will be surely good for bitcoin and its future, price will start moving up as we get closer to halving, but majority of people feels that price will fall after halving.

I also think that price will fall after halving as I see many people think of that they need to buy before halving then it means (higher demand = higher value) and they will somehow sell when the halving comes (this means decrease in demand = lower value )

I can see that it is only a bubble whenever the price go high this coming event.

Anything is possible no one is sure what will be the exact scene at the time of halving, everyone is hoping for higher price at halving but time can only show us real picture.
yes no one can say exactly what will be happen at the time of halving people can only predict its worth will increase or decrease but mostly people are saying its price will rise and I hope it will happen as that time.

Halving is overall good for the buyers of bitcoins
The most people are hoping that the value will be more worth of Bitcoin in the future and that is because they already waited a long time until the value will be more.
But the bad thing is that we cant control it and that is bad because sometimes you dont know what to do.

To be honest halving or not we all want to go up
I just hope for some increse in price in halving time at least 30%
I see halving as an opportunity for the users of bitcoins here, this is the time where the price will increase as expected, so if you want to have an easy profit buy bitcoins now and release it after the halving for profit.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
The most people are hoping that the value will be more worth of Bitcoin in the future and that is because they already waited a long time until the value will be more.
But the bad thing is that we cant control it and that is bad because sometimes you dont know what to do.

To be honest halving or not we all want to go up
I just hope for some increse in price in halving time at least 30%
Activity: 336
Activity: 910
The most people with Bitcoin are of course hoping now for a better value and that is because the value was already stable for a long time so it will be now a nice time to sell it.
But they have now just only to wait for a higher value and that is all and sell it on the right moment.

Halving will show us good price but it will not the best price of bitcoin, if you want to see the best price of bitcoin then you need to hold it for a long time.
Activity: 364
The most people with Bitcoin are of course hoping now for a better value and that is because the value was already stable for a long time so it will be now a nice time to sell it.
But they have now just only to wait for a higher value and that is all and sell it on the right moment.
The halving is neither good nor bad for Bitcoin. It's just the software proceeding as programmed. Smiley

Since almost all people are speculating on a price explosion, it's quite likely that nothing happens. Everyone - miners and investors alike - know that the reward is going to be halved, so that may be already priced in.

Bitcoin is worth more than just its price in fiat. Bitcoin is freedom. The halving is a great event to remind us of the ingenuity Satoshi employed for the coin release method, which worked perfectly to stimulate demand. For me it will be a day to celebrate regardless of the price. And celebration is good enough for me... Cheesy

ya.ya.yo!

Your right, bitcoin is a real freedom. No under surveillance and good anonymity. People thinks that before halving the price might go up, well it is because of a panic buy that people think bitcoins value will increase. It is just a circular reason. People will buy because they think the price will increase before halving the main reason why it will increase is because lot of people will buy.

So in short, it is not the halving event that will make the price increase but the people itself that thinks bitcoin value will increase
That's majority of the people in the bitcoin community is thinking, they are buying bitcoins now as they believe that the price will consistently go up while the halving is nearing. Well, you know what, I believe it too, in fact I am already buying regularly from a portion of my income online.
Activity: 210
The halving is neither good nor bad for Bitcoin. It's just the software proceeding as programmed. Smiley

Since almost all people are speculating on a price explosion, it's quite likely that nothing happens. Everyone - miners and investors alike - know that the reward is going to be halved, so that may be already priced in.

Bitcoin is worth more than just its price in fiat. Bitcoin is freedom. The halving is a great event to remind us of the ingenuity Satoshi employed for the coin release method, which worked perfectly to stimulate demand. For me it will be a day to celebrate regardless of the price. And celebration is good enough for me... Cheesy

ya.ya.yo!

Your right, bitcoin is a real freedom. No under surveillance and good anonymity. People thinks that before halving the price might go up, well it is because of a panic buy that people think bitcoins value will increase. It is just a circular reason. People will buy because they think the price will increase before halving the main reason why it will increase is because lot of people will buy.

So in short, it is not the halving event that will make the price increase but the people itself that thinks bitcoin value will increase
Pages:
Jump to: