Pages:
Author

Topic: The Halving - Good or Bad for Bitcoin? - page 30. (Read 83085 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It's very good for control the bitcoin supply

World of Warcraft is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game released in 2004 by Blizzard Entertainment. It is the fourth released game set in the fantasy Warcraft universe, which was first introduced by Warcraft: Orcs & Humans in 1994. playermall.com is no.1 world of warcraft marketplace.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Halving effect will not be instantaneous. Some expect that the price will take off at one time in half, but it is at least naive. Perhaps someone will be disappointed that it did not, and will rush to sell their coins. We can expect increased volatility. However, this volatility will be held, and the market budetet increase the deficit.
Why? Very simple. Demand will continue to grow and offer the extracted coins will drop by half. And never again will increase.
Here's what can be fun. Now every day is issued about 3,650 bitcoins. Simultaneously the number will be reduced to 1825 pieces. Given that the day runs about 250 000 transactions a total turnover of $ 5 to 15 million, it will create even more demand for Bitcoin, with such modest emissions.

Over time, the deficit will only increase. The complexity will continue to increase, but the reward will be reduced every four years.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
im not good on analyzing things but for me i think halving will increase the bitcoin price due to demands of bitcoin. but it i think it will take effect on 1 month or so after the halving deployed.
Activity: 224
Halving is good man, In 2014 bitcoin is 100$ but after halvling bitcoin pumps up to 300$ that cause bitcoin more popular and lead the cryptocurency
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
Yes i thin bitcoin halving is bad but at the same time it is still good.It may be profitable for stock holders becuse during halving bitcoins blocks is divided into half and bitcoin will be on demand and bitcoins price will rise up.But on the otherside,halving is a bad news for miners out there,because bitcoins block is divided and bitcoins are harder to mine

Someone is doing his assignments.  Grin Yeah that is true bad and good. One more is if that "halving" thing happens and a huge wave is made sellers will be surely got BTC eyes and will sell it in bulks. That might take bitcoin back where it came from.
Activity: 126
Well for me halving is half good and bad for bitcoin. It is good for bitcoin because it's price rises continuously attracting more investors. The bad part of it is the bigger fee needed and it discourages miners to work that results to slower transactions. Thats why it is good and bad in some ways.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Come on ,you can see the effect of halving this past days and it will continue until the end of year.
Bitcoin will continue rising  everyday,and when halving started, it will fly to the moon.

yeah climax of halving effect, will be felt when a few days towards halving. I am not sure it will continue until the end of the year, but maybe there will be a dump, if there is no increase after halving.

Are you for real? Do you believe that the recent price rally is because of halving?

Oh come on. Welcome to Bitcoin World. It's obvious why the price surge up this past days.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Come on ,you can see the effect of halving this past days and it will continue until the end of year.
Bitcoin will continue rising  everyday,and when halving started, it will fly to the moon.

So what do you think is the effect of halving these past days, you didn't say if it's bad or good. But I think you are saying it that it will be have a very
good effect as it is continuing rising and it's price is skyrocket.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Yes i thin bitcoin halving is bad but at the same time it is still good.It may be profitable for stock holders becuse during halving bitcoins blocks is divided into half and bitcoin will be on demand and bitcoins price will rise up.But on the otherside,halving is a bad news for miners out there,because bitcoins block is divided and bitcoins are harder to mine
Activity: 644
Merit: 509

yeah climax of halving effect, will be felt when a few days towards halving. I am not sure it will continue until the end of the year, but maybe there will be a dump, if there is no increase after halving.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Bitcoin will continue rising  everyday,and when halving started, it will fly to the moon.

Why should people wait untill end of year?
This "fly up" can end suddently even before halving...end "fly down" in the hell...(lol)

Do not forget that the moon is sometimes over us...and sometimes under us...
Activity: 126
Activity: 465
Merit: 250
halving can be good for the future of the bitcoin but it can also be bad for the coin if he dont rise allot after it happens. What i know is that it gives some people the opportunity to invest in the coin without paying much for it and if he rise again they will also get a nice profit out of it would that be great.
Activity: 406
The halving is very good for the holders that have a bitcoin in their wallet
because they can make a lot of money with the halving that is coming,
but for the miners it will be bad because they will not get a lot more bitcoins after it and they will not gain bitcoins easy anymore so that is pretty bad for them.
For the most people the bitcoin halving will be a very good thing because they can make a lot of profit because of it.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
That is hard to make the prediction but the most are hoping that the value will rise for a long time so they can earn some more money later but of course we cant control it also.
The only thing that people can do with Bitcoin is that they just have to wait a longer time and wait for the right moment to sell it.
Being an average Joe, I find the halving of bitcoin network's block reward will definitely boost up with bitcoin prices. So, it would be good for the bitcoin holders. When bitcoin rise in value, at the same time I could not find anyone who are getting any harm from halving.
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
During the past halving, people have no options still to put their money into unlike today. Also, back then bitcoin still works perfectly ok without problems in blockchain size and delay in transaction.
Activity: 269
That is hard to make the prediction but the most are hoping that the value will rise for a long time so they can earn some more money later but of course we cant control it also.
The only thing that people can do with Bitcoin is that they just have to wait a longer time and wait for the right moment to sell it.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I think the halving is good for bitcoin. As you can see now, the price of bitcoin is so high and i think it's because halving. So yeah, halving is good for bitcoin from my perspective.

As of now everything is going smoothly and we hope it continues till the halving and even after the halving, as no one wants to see the major drop in price of bitcoin.
We cant assure that though, since many people here think of selling after halving event so it will surely make bitcoin value drop.

there will be a drop after the block halving for two reasons. 1 - people cash out coins that they bought somewhere around the $400 price level and lower. 2 - people will start selling because they are disappointed as the block halving didn't turn out to be what they expected from it.

Followed by a sharp rise, we all know what happens when supply is cut in half right.

OR maybe not, it will just make the quantity value of bitcoin higher not the other way around. I think miner is somehow prepared already with this.

That's for sure miner of course know the effect of the halving for them even speculations says that it will have a bad effect for them, but
they will make another alternative for it to have another way of earning by mining.

Effect of halving for bitcoin is good if we look for the past halving event it says halving is really good for bitcoin history and it say that bitcoin price really pump up high for this event and looking good for this past history, although there are others are doubting about this event and afraid to lose money,  and see the bitcoins price now it keeps pumping and price is now high and we can see more rise for this since halving is far to be happen for now.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think the halving is good for bitcoin. As you can see now, the price of bitcoin is so high and i think it's because halving. So yeah, halving is good for bitcoin from my perspective.

As of now everything is going smoothly and we hope it continues till the halving and even after the halving, as no one wants to see the major drop in price of bitcoin.
We cant assure that though, since many people here think of selling after halving event so it will surely make bitcoin value drop.

there will be a drop after the block halving for two reasons. 1 - people cash out coins that they bought somewhere around the $400 price level and lower. 2 - people will start selling because they are disappointed as the block halving didn't turn out to be what they expected from it.

Followed by a sharp rise, we all know what happens when supply is cut in half right.

OR maybe not, it will just make the quantity value of bitcoin higher not the other way around. I think miner is somehow prepared already with this.

That's for sure miner of course know the effect of the halving for them even speculations says that it will have a bad effect for them, but
they will make another alternative for it to have another way of earning by mining.
Activity: 210

Pages:
Jump to: