Pages:
Author

Topic: The Halving - Good or Bad for Bitcoin? - page 31. (Read 83085 times)

Activity: 679
Merit: 500
I think the halving is good for bitcoin. As you can see now, the price of bitcoin is so high and i think it's because halving. So yeah, halving is good for bitcoin from my perspective.

As of now everything is going smoothly and we hope it continues till the halving and even after the halving, as no one wants to see the major drop in price of bitcoin.
We cant assure that though, since many people here think of selling after halving event so it will surely make bitcoin value drop.

there will be a drop after the block halving for two reasons. 1 - people cash out coins that they bought somewhere around the $400 price level and lower. 2 - people will start selling because they are disappointed as the block halving didn't turn out to be what they expected from it.

Followed by a sharp rise, we all know what happens when supply is cut in half right.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
I think the halving is good for bitcoin. As you can see now, the price of bitcoin is so high and i think it's because halving. So yeah, halving is good for bitcoin from my perspective.

As of now everything is going smoothly and we hope it continues till the halving and even after the halving, as no one wants to see the major drop in price of bitcoin.
We cant assure that though, since many people here think of selling after halving event so it will surely make bitcoin value drop.

there will be a drop after the block halving for two reasons. 1 - people cash out coins that they bought somewhere around the $400 price level and lower. 2 - people will start selling because they are disappointed as the block halving didn't turn out to be what they expected from it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I don't really know, but halving is bring chance to everyone make more money on bitcoin, cause price is growing up everytime and after selling we will get extra money.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop

Activity: 420
Activity: 644
It is hard to predict what will happen with the value of the Bitcoin and that is because you also can see now that price was stable for a long time and that is really bad because we all want to rise it.
And maybe the halving will be nice because you also can see that the value is rising slowly now and that is perfect for the most people with already Bitcoin.

I think the halving is very good for the holders that have a bitcoin in their wallet because they can make a lot of money with the halving that is coming, but for the miners it will be bad because they will not get a lot more bitcoins after it and they will not gain bitcoins easy anymore so that is pretty bad for them.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Nobody will know what the value will be of Bitcoin and that is because Bitcoin is a currency so you never know what will happen with the value in the halving. But the most people are hoping that the value will rise soon so they can earn a lot of money with it.

Value has started to rise now, so we can hope it will continue till we reach to the halving stage, and I don't see any negative points related to halving now, it will be surely good for all of us.
How about the miners?  They are the main parties that have a direct impact of this halving, aren't they?
Big Miners have got their investments a long time ago, this wont change anything for them except for the New Miners, and no one will think to mine in halving time!
Merit: 509
It is hard to predict what will happen with the value of the Bitcoin and that is because you also can see now that price was stable for a long time and that is really bad because we all want to rise it.
And maybe the halving will be nice because you also can see that the value is rising slowly now and that is perfect for the most people with already Bitcoin.

yes the prices are difficult to predict, if you do not see increases in some days were so high in a short time, and we have been through a stable price that was so long ago. the current price is still rising, despite being very slow.
Activity: 364
Activity: 952
With the ongoing price increase surely this time halving will be surely effective and give every user a good profit.

the bitcoin price will rise and rising again Smiley
i think this is very good for people who choose holding his bitcoin, or people who trade his bitcoin, because he can get profit with fluctuative price.
The question is the limits to growth and what will be the decision of the U.S. Federal reserve coming summer.
What do you mean, it bitcoins going to be ban by the  U.S. Federal reserve or regulated, I just don't see the news mate as far as I know is that bitcoins is not government regulated and its not illegal to use it. Please enlighten me.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012
With the ongoing price increase surely this time halving will be surely effective and give every user a good profit.

i think this is very good for people who choose holding his bitcoin, or people who trade his bitcoin, because he can get profit with fluctuative price.
The question is the limits to growth and what will be the decision of the U.S. Federal reserve coming summer.
Activity: 784

Activity: 952
Absolutely, the price is beginning to go skyrocket again, if this will continue we might reach to the moon this year, I am afraid for having a problem on how to spend my profit.LOL. Grin , when you are so happy and excited you lost your mind sometimes and I think its happening to me right now.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Activity: 224
Nobody will know what the value will be of Bitcoin and that is because Bitcoin is a currency so you never know what will happen with the value in the halving. But the most people are hoping that the value will rise soon so they can earn a lot of money with it.

Value has started to rise now, so we can hope it will continue till we reach to the halving stage, and I don't see any negative points related to halving now, it will be surely good for all of us.
How about the miners?  They are the main parties that have a direct impact of this halving, aren't they?
Activity: 392

Activity: 350
Activity: 210
It will be very good in my opinion if price raises at least a bit. If price would come back and stay at the $220 level, comes the halving there would be very interesting things happening in mining, hashrate, difficulty, etc.

But as we can see price creeping up and almost getting to $285 at the moment, halving seems great for Bitcoin since I think this run might be easily connected with the upcoming halving. We'll see!
Wow, that low? Maybe wait until BitCoin halves then buy...
I think halving si good for bitcoin, its price will massively increase, like back in 2013, bitcoin price is 100$ after halving bitcoin hits 300$

I think it's both. It can have it's bad and good side and we can only hope that the positive effect is much greater. I think the halving will push bitcoin more to it's potential so who knows what will happen. Let's just find out when it already happens.
Pages:
Jump to: