Pages:
Author

Topic: The happy BTC circular donation thread - page 2. (Read 14685 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
^^Good! We're glad to have everyone here Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hey, I'm seconding what Tiffany just said. I rarely post here but lurk quite a lot - I'm @rhian_is on the list. This thread is awesome!

Thanks so much for the tip... I'm not a good cause like so many of the others you listed, just a developer with a crypto application ;-) so I changetipped it on to Nepal.

Tipping makes everyone happy Smiley

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I choose you five:
Macsga
Rpietila
NewLiberty
Its About Sharing
Otoh

1BTC each (for now), should you choose to accept the responsibility.

rpietila will have to update the OP here with this magnanimity!

There's been a recent kerfuffle that there aren't enough women in Bitcoin.  I'd suggest the broader issue that there aren't enough people in Bitcoin... but that aside, one simple thing would be to put more bitcoin in the wallets/purses of... women in bitcoin, and so,

To make it even more fun, here are the twitter addresses so that you can use @changtip to send it which might further popularize this great idea of circular donations to even more folks.

So we can start with Victoria Van Eyk of @changetip and a few others I know and see where it goes from there:

50mXBT @victoriavaneyk
50mXBT @AnnaKNonE
50mXBT @BitcoinBelle
50mXBT @GiaJordan
50mXBT @mklords
50mXBT @ioptio
50mXBT @SkyCorridors
50mXBT @pinguino
50mXBT @queentatiana
50mXBT @bitcoinmama
50mXBT @julia_vaingurt
50mXBT @PerianneDC
50mXBT @BraveTheWorld
50mXBT @coin_artist
50mXBT @kymmer7691
50mXBT @conniegallippi
50mXBT @paigefreeman
50mXBT @haydentiff
50mXBT @Catheryne_N
50mXBT @rhian_is

Many of these women are involved with charities and all are good causes.  There are a LOT I've left out, but it is already getting to be so so many that it gets diluted to the point of not being so meaningful anyway.  

done, thank you for introducing to me ChangeTip too--took me some Time but great service!

Thank you!!!  This was so nice. Would anyone mind sharing their Twitter addresses so I can send out a #FF? I've never felt welcome on Bitcointalk (a little scared, actually...) although it's been a long time since I've visited.

Thanks again!
legendary
I choose you five:
Macsga
Rpietila
NewLiberty
Its About Sharing
Otoh

There's been a recent kerfuffle that there aren't enough women in Bitcoin.  I'd suggest the broader issue that there aren't enough people in Bitcoin... but that aside, one simple thing would be to put more bitcoin in the wallets/purses of... women in bitcoin, and so,

To make it even more fun, here are the twitter addresses so that you can use @changtip to send it which might further popularize this great idea of circular donations to even more folks.

So we can start with Victoria Van Eyk of @changetip and a few others I know and see where it goes from there:

50mXBT @victoriavaneyk
50mXBT @AnnaKNonE
50mXBT @BitcoinBelle
50mXBT @GiaJordan
50mXBT @mklords
50mXBT @ioptio
50mXBT @SkyCorridors
50mXBT @pinguino
50mXBT @queentatiana
50mXBT @bitcoinmama
50mXBT @julia_vaingurt
50mXBT @PerianneDC
50mXBT @BraveTheWorld
50mXBT @coin_artist
50mXBT @kymmer7691
50mXBT @conniegallippi
50mXBT @paigefreeman
50mXBT @haydentiff
50mXBT @Catheryne_N
50mXBT @rhian_is

Many of these women are involved with charities and all are good causes.  There are a LOT I've left out, but it is already getting to be so so many that it gets diluted to the point of not being so meaningful anyway.  

done, thank you for introducing to me ChangeTip too--took me some Time but great service!
legendary
I personally don't need any proof of concept. Money (in any form) doesn't make people happy. People make people happy with their good deeds. If I had more into that wallet, I'd donated more. Do your best. Smiley

What kind of person are you?  Shocked
You wear a signature to earn little money and you donate all your money to help people you haven't evn seen?  Shocked
I really don't know how to thank you!
HUGE SALUTEEEEE!!

Maybe you don't have much money but you have the greatest heart! Really!

This breaks my Heart :')
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
I personally don't need any proof of concept. Money (in any form) doesn't make people happy. People make people happy with their good deeds. If I had more into that wallet, I'd donated more. Do your best. Smiley

What kind of person are you?  Shocked
You wear a signature to earn little money and you donate all your money to help people you haven't evn seen?  Shocked
I really don't know how to thank you!
HUGE SALUTEEEEE!!

Maybe you don't have much money but you have the greatest heart! Really!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
@Macsga As I told above, you can send it to that address! I will be changing it to western union or money gram and sending money to the volunteer teams working for the Earthquake Victims at Gorkha,Nepal! I can send you some pictures of the volunteer team if you like Smiley

BTC1.00453401 coming your way Sarthak. Use it the best way you can. Smiley

https://blockchain.info/ru/address/12eZVGQXywuY1S42xXDojpJ9j1R52gSvLN

Wow! This is the largest donation I have ever got till now!
I will send you the pictures after the money has successfully transferred and I send it to the group of volunteers working at Gorkha! Thank you for the support towards my country Smiley

Edit: The money has been received! Will be transferring it to MoneyGram Now! Once again, I thought you were Joking but you weren't! Thanks a lot!
You want me to PM you some pictures of the volunteer team?

@Macsga As I told above, you can send it to that address! I will be changing it to western union or money gram and sending money to the volunteer teams working for the Earthquake Victims at Gorkha,Nepal! I can send you some pictures of the volunteer team if you like Smiley

Wow! This is the largest donation I have ever got till now!
I will send you the pictures after the money has successfully transferred and I send it to the group of volunteers working at Gorkha! Thank you for the support towards my country Smiley

Edit: The money has been received! Will be transferring it to MoneyGram Now! Once again, I thought you were Joking but you weren't! Thanks a lot!
You want me to PM you some pictures of the volunteer team?
legendary
Strange, yet attractive.

legendary
Strange, yet attractive.
Thank you Vocain, for letting me participate in this great initiative. Congrats to Rpietila for the initial idea.

I live in an earthquake country. When I was a teenager I witnessed a huge earthquake in my hometown that killed 30 people (some of them my friends). The worst part was that people were desperate and had no access to 1st need things even a week after the earthquake.

I've decided to donate to the victims of the Earthquake my whole BTC (plus some mBTCs of my own). If anyone can help me find the best way these mBTCs find their cause, please post their donate address and I will redirect the amount to them.

Cheers and happy Labor day to everyone.

legendary
I don't know what amount I need but I am going to help the Earthquake Victims Of My Country With the Bitcoins! I already donated 0.155BTC to a group of volunteers working at Gorkha!Now I have no BTC's left! That 0.15 BTC were all earnings from signature campaigns and help from Jake! I can post pictures after the money has been received and relief materials has been bought with the bitcoins! I still didn't clearly get this thread! As far as I understand, I think this thread is for helping for good! If I am wrong, please feel free to delete my post!
BTC address: 12eZVGQXywuY1S42xXDojpJ9j1R52gSvLN
Thanks!

with due Time & Space (Love)
I don't know what amount I need but I am going to help the Earthquake Victims Of My Country With the Bitcoins! I already donated 0.155BTC to a group of volunteers working at Gorkha!Now I have no BTC's left! That 0.15 BTC were all earnings from signature campaigns and help from Jake! I can post pictures after the money has been received and relief materials has been bought with the bitcoins! I still didn't clearly get this thread! As far as I understand, I think this thread is for helping for good! If I am wrong, please feel free to delete my post!
BTC address: 12eZVGQXywuY1S42xXDojpJ9j1R52gSvLN
Thanks!
legendary
Cheers! Great job everyone Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1204
Gresham's Lawyer
I choose you five:
Macsga
Rpietila
NewLiberty
Its About Sharing
Otoh

There's been a recent kerfuffle that there aren't enough women in Bitcoin.  I'd suggest the broader issue that there aren't enough people in Bitcoin... but that aside, one simple thing would be to put more bitcoin in the wallets/purses of... women in bitcoin, and so,

50mXBT @victoriavaneyk
50mXBT @AnnaKNonE
50mXBT @BitcoinBelle
50mXBT @GiaJordan
50mXBT @mklords
50mXBT @ioptio
50mXBT @SkyCorridors
50mXBT @pinguino
50mXBT @queentatiana
50mXBT @bitcoinmama
50mXBT @julia_vaingurt
50mXBT @PerianneDC
50mXBT @BraveTheWorld
50mXBT @coin_artist
50mXBT @kymmer7691
50mXBT @conniegallippi
50mXBT @paigefreeman
50mXBT @haydentiff
50mXBT @Catheryne_N
50mXBT @rhian_is

Many of these women are involved with charities and all are good causes.  There are a LOT I've left out, but it is already getting to be so so many that it gets diluted to the point of not being so meaningful anyway. 
legendary
April 30, 2015, 03:35:22 PM
With another 5, I would like to see if Shelby Henry Moore III can find a better use for it than how it is now.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11246754

I'll be here waiting Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
April 30, 2015, 03:24:36 PM
With another 5, I would like to see if Shelby Henry Moore III can find a better use for it than how it is now.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11246754
legendary
April 30, 2015, 01:30:55 PM
I choose you five:
Macsga
Rpietila
NewLiberty
Its About Sharing
Otoh

legendary
April 30, 2015, 12:48:29 PM
I choose you five:
Macsga
Rpietila
NewLiberty
Its About Sharing
Otoh

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
March 11, 2015, 12:27:51 AM
That has to be life-changing Smiley

Like Bitcoin did to our lives:) (and altcoins!) for all of us we are in the community, and not only!

EDIT: I found this donation amazing. Well Done!!

Now, that's an interesting bump! My cursor tripped over your sig on its way to the post box where I'm penning this post about your bump being interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: