Pages:
Author

Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings? - page 21. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 21
I think it is. I really agree that the longer the bounty the fewer the earning we can get from it as a rewards. The reason is simply is these : as the time pass by the more bounty hunters are willing to take part in the bounty you already participated if they found out that this bounty is good to join with and the more participants will join, the more people will take part on the allocated amount of rewards.
Activity: 272
Merit: 0
That is true, your friend was right. The longer it takes, more it gets to spread, and it gives others to join the campaign. Before you know it, from hundreds of participants turn to thousands. I joined one, we're more than 13k in the Telegram spreadsheets alone, what does that tell you?  It's been months and I have already lost interest in it. I'm just there just because I don't want my patience wasted like that.
Activity: 38
Truly it is true,the longer bounty,the more participants,the less reward,look at Abyss or Shivon abundance lists,there are now a couple of hundreds just mark hunters,thousands of Telegram,Facebook and Twitter.The ventures are awesome however I dont believe that youngsters or individuals will get great cash.
Activity: 224
When you have high ranked members in the project that seem to be too long, definitely, they would be more stakes than you and the longer the bounty is the higher their stakes become.
Activity: 538
Merit: 1
The point is the longer time a bounty campaign lasts, more participants keeps on joining which is reducing the amount of rewards/stakes to be earned by each particpant.
Activity: 140
Yes, it is true that the longer the bounty the fewer the earnings especially when many high ranked members participate in the same bounty, they get higher stakes at the end while you get fewer stakes.
Activity: 168
Depends on how many% of the coins are allocated under the bounty.  Very often, long bounties bring little money.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
At the moment, the timing of many ICO is being postponed because the project can not even collect a minimum investment threshold! I think that there is nothing wrong with this, because if the project is really promising and you like the idea, then do not refuse to participate!
Activity: 276
Yes, of course it is true, especially with many participants in giving your shares will be less effective if the prize occurs more than three months and there is no additional allocation in the project. However, this does not apply to all cases and not all ratings. The higher the ranking of participants in the ico signature campaign, the greater the income gap, because ico's duration increases. Also, sometimes the long-term ico brings more profit than a few short ones. Everything depends on the specific ico project and its prospects.
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
Usually this is true since longer campaigns have more participants but the amount of bounty is still the same. And since there are more weeks to distribute the shares to, it tends to become smaller with more participants able to join as long as the bounty goes to its end. Try finding shorter campaigns like 3-4 weeks, thats what I would look first.
Activity: 247
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
You must see, the number of participants participating in the signature campaign, and the total allocation. there can be estimated, you will get a lot of tokens or not.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
What isn't clear? The more extended the liberality of those individuals turn out to be to an ever increasing extent, and the level of similar tokens stays unaltered. Without a moment's hesitation please. Partition the benefit at all and you will get a bit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
It is actually very disheartening to join some long bounties and get only a small amount of payout that you did not even expect. Long bounties tends to be over-hyped and we do not know if they can really live up to the hype they are receiving. They at least need to perform well and create more advertisements that could make their platform better for more users and the value of their Cryptocurrency also increases. These long bounties are actually scary because even though you have performed the tasks for too long, the payouts are sometimes low because of demand of it on the market.
Activity: 23
At some times when the bounty managers realize that the campaign might run for longer than expected, they tend to reduce the weekly stakes so the bounty allocation can last until the end of the bounty campaign.
Activity: 191
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

Yep, your friend said right. The longer of the bounty's time , the fewer you can participate on other potential bounties, and if this project is scam, you lost lots of time
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I really agree with the others opinion, it's not the ICO. It is really because of your rank. I think your friend has a lower rank that is why he/she just got a very earnings. So, if you are in a higher rank the longer the ICO the higher earnings you will get. So, better you do a lot to make your rank be promoted to the next rank until you reach the highest rank and you will not feel worried with your earnings because it surely you will get more.
Activity: 93
I like generosity that lasts longer . Therefore, I prefer not to join projects that do not even have an ico start date. Of course, generosity can last many months, and you get little .
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
As far you work hard on those campaign i think you will just do fine from my guess Your stakes are just yours man
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

Your friend is absolutely right. If there is no limit to the number of participants in the campaign, too many people enter the campaign at that extended time. In addition, if the campaign is heavily delayed, this is usually due to a slow collection of funds, which in turn means a low interest in the project, which means a low cost of the token at the end.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
Longer bounty makes smaller income. It is true that in 2017 bounty last 4 to 8 weeks. With 4 weeks bounty you can earn 3 to 6 eth. It was  amazing. Now bounty up to  8 to 16 week will earn about 2 eth. Too many ICo fail. They not reach the softcap. Many developers not transparant too about the fund. Now I leave bounty that not update the data weekly . It will show that bounty will take longer time.
The participants are also increasing. Bounty is extended but the allocation is not added. This means that we work longer and the rewards are less. Many ICOs fail, sales targets are not achieved so the ICO is extended, that is what happens in 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: