Pages:
Author

Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings? - page 16. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
There could be as lucky. It all depends on the project itself and the managers who manage the project. Because now there are a lot of such projects where the conditions of the bounty program change without warning and announcement. That has repeatedly upset me, because you are counting on one time, and they extend it much longer. As for the payment of coins, then there is a matter of everyone. If you do not need even a small bounty, you can leave the bounty program.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

I suggest not to leave the bounty because we can get money from the bounty. if you get a little income from a bounty then you have to look for a bounty that is more convincing or a lot of rank from Full Member to Legendary who work on the bounty, I'm sure the bounty will give you a lot of money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 25
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

Sure,thats the same experience i had.My first ICO bounty lasted for 7 months,was extended for 3 months becouse of market situation.I should retweet every f. day for 7 months!! And i got 20$ for that just becouse i believed in that project and it was my first.
A lesson for this hobby/job learned
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
I think if you leave it then what you have done will be in vain because you will not get paid from the bounty that you have done, better for you to survive, even if you get fewer tokens at least they give you a reward
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Yes, usually if the ico is a month, then not many people will join the bounty program , and the reward will be much higher !
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This is an erroneous opinion especially if the pool is fixed and nobody cuts it!
Yeah the less will be the expected earnings. First of all, this is due to the fact that over a long period we could have participated in two short campaigns of generosity ICO and the result could have been much better in the end. Also in long campaigns, participants with small ranks lose. The more such ICO campaigns last, the greater the gap between high and low ranks. In general, this is true: the longer we participate in the campaign of generosity ICO.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Depends on the number of bounty members and your earned bets. If a large number of new members come during the company's extension, the earnings may be small.
Activity: 308
This is an erroneous opinion especially if the pool is fixed and nobody cuts it!
Activity: 1554
Merit: 334

I think it still depends upon the bounty itself. It is not that the longer means lower the coins you'll earn, sometimes there are bounties who took up a short period of time but gives tons of earning, and on the other side there are bounties who give small earnings. The time you spend on the bounty you have joined would be just a waste if you both will leave the bounty. I guess, you should not do it, wait for the bounty itself be finished in order for the both of you get the earnings.
Activity: 252
In my experience, all the bounty campaigns that lasted more than six months turned out to be scanty in terms of payment. If I were you, I would have left the company long ago. Moreover, you say that the ICO has been postponed many times, this is not a very good indicator of the project.
Activity: 31
Well its delays but it will definitely be resolved So what we all need now is patient .my advise is for you just have patient and have self confident
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
In some ways yes it affects the bounty earnings. The longer the campaign period, the more participants will join and therefore will increase the number of total stakes which will decrease the amount of token per stakes. Also, your rank or level is very important. The lower your rank the lower your earnings and vise versa.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
if in my opinion and I pay attention both from the stories of my friends. Long gifts do not guarantee us to get big profits. but there are also many gifts that are short-term but the results exceed long-term gifts
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This is logical, because the term of participation in the bounty company does not affect your payments, but you had to take part in only one bounty company, while others managed to participate in 3 bounty companies.
Activity: 168
Yes, its true but bounty earning depends on other things too like bounty budget, the number of token they are giving for bounty, your bitcointalk rank, no of participants doing bounty. so these all are factors affecting bounty earning.
Activity: 85
As the prize time is extended, the Ico project has more users. This situation increases the value of the coin to be issued to the market. It is boring for people who join long-term campaigns like us.
If the campaign is extended then the workers would not be too happy about their schedule being extended.
Activity: 196
As the prize time is extended, the Ico project has more users. This situation increases the value of the coin to be issued to the market. It is boring for people who join long-term campaigns like us.
Activity: 322
It is true longer the Bounty goes, fewer you will get to earn. With long time more participants will be there in bounty & stakes will rewarded to many people. But it does not mean that if you are participating from two months you leave the Bounty, you should work on it, as something is better than nothing. Signature campaigning is good for earning good coins.
Activity: 84
Is that so? I think it depends on their budget, if the budget allocated for the bounty campaigns remains the same no matter how long will the campaign runs, i think the payment also will remain the same. The problem is bounty hunter want a short term campaign and easy earnings but they are right. Long period ICOs is not too advisable, they will have to work long also. The number of participants may affect the number of coins you can get. As for the reasons for the delay in ICO's time, I think it is because they have not raised enough funds. A project delays the ICO several times, which proves that no one is optimistic about this project, so they can't raise funds. Even if the ICO succeeds in such a project, its coins will not be valuable. This should be the reason why your friend advised you to give up because they are wasting your time. Time is money my friend.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
Some ICOs do indeed delay, most of them do so because their targets have not been reached. And if it is due from the time that has been postponed, they will do the distribution of coins based on what they have achieved. And there are some who succeed, but there are also some who do not reach the target. So that the income earned is only a little.
If you have already plunged a long time in it, I don't think you need to leave if they have softcap if you leave, it means your efforts will be in vain.
Pages:
Jump to: