Pages:
Author

Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings? - page 59. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I do not think you should die first bounty it because we no one know the price of the coin is how.The usual gift of his token will be expensive because it has reached the hard cap despite his little coin.
Activity: 149
The more bounty you will have to make, the more money you will have to split into more bounty. I advise you to think about ICO projects that have a short bounty campaign. Sometimes need good luck. Grin Grin
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
I think this could be true most times and can really be disgusting. In most cases, when ICO period is extended without a limit to the number of participants wanted for the bounty campaign of such ICO, this gives an opportunity for more people to join and hence reduce the earnings of each participant. I have participated in a bounty like that before whose ICO period was extended  twice and this made more bounty hunters to join and at the end, my bounty earning was so small.

Activity: 84
I total agree with you, I don't like joining bounty that take a long time, if a bounty take a longer, the reward reduces because the longer the bounty waits, the more people join and the less the reward reduce, so the bounty I normal join these days, max is 8 weeks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
It depends. If the project does not set a limit on the number of participants, the pool will be divided with a larger amount of stakes especially if it runs on a long period. But there are alot of cases wherein the earnings are still reasonably high even if bounties run the extra mile. This is just how things are with ICO's and bounties. It's really up to us to adjust with their terms.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
Yes, it is true that the longer the bounty campaign end the lesser token you will likely to get because as the bounty extend, the more participants will come and the more people will share will that allocated token.

It may be sad to know but I guess it’s true. Believe it or I am experiencing the same situation now. One of my campaign was supposedly  about to end on July then I was told that it will be extend until August and now it will on September.  But I still keep on doing the campaign as I am already comitted on it with the hope of a fewer to more earnings than nothing at all.
Activity: 448
Bounty earnings are directly proportional to market trends and ico market collection so if ico collection is low then bounty period get extended
copper member
Activity: 269
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
Yes, it is true that the longer the bounty campaign end the lesser token you will likely to get because as the bounty extend, the more participants will come and the more people will share will that allocated token.
Activity: 252
Actually that's also what I've heard. The longer the campaign the more possiblity to decrease it's revenue es pecially if the campaign dis not reach their hard cap despite how long the campaign is. Second when there are too many participants the profit also lesser, the rewards will be lesser. No problem of have a higher rank but if your rank is member below I guess you better find another campaign that will give your effort worth for a good reward.
Activity: 147
I really don't know if that is true, well I hope not. What I know is that in a bounty the more participants there is, the lesser the rewards can get. That is all I know, and I guess it is you alone who is going to decide if you want to leave the campaign. If you think you will not gain profits well I guess you better leave rather than waste more of your effort.
Activity: 284
Strange, I did not think about this, but all the long ICO that I saw gave worthy awards even for the value declared in advance, and not the one that is on the market.
Yes the earnings from bounty was not depend on how long it takes and even it takes too long that doesnt mean that you will get few earnings. It still depend on the campaign and on how long it is reach during the campaign. Never think that it was like that, just trust the manager and do your job as a participant of it.
Activity: 55
Strange, I did not think about this, but all the long ICO that I saw gave worthy awards even for the value declared in advance, and not the one that is on the market.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
It very bad when the projects go very long. Choose projects that go 1-2 months is the best option for earning
Even if you choose projects that last that long you have to know if the campaign manager will change his mind or not on the length of the campaign.
Activity: 81
For ICO companies, it is not profitable to do so, they would rather announce a longer period of coin distribution. Usually put off because of the small number of people to participate, and if they are too many, often increase the reward.
Activity: 116
Your earnings do not depend on the duration of the company, because if you participate, the proportion of points you will receive will remain the same and therefore the profit will remain the same.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1

I would say your friend is right. The longer the bounty runs, the lower the revenue.
Most come in the long time, very many participants to it. This reduces the income of each participant.
Activity: 372
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
it depends, if you have a higher rank, then you have the most possibility to gain more stakes than the lower rank even if they come first to the campaign, if not then you will actually have the least bounty than the other higher ranks.
Activity: 304
I have spotted this tendency too, at the time we anticipating the great profits, those bounties usually pay around $10
Activity: 12
It depends on the amount of  bounty pool, even if ICO is delayed, and if the supply is sufficient, the income is increasing, especially if many participants earn more and more from the bounty.
Activity: 98
The longer the bounty , the lower the reward. The logic seems correct. The longer the more bounty Hunter join, it means the more members the lower you can be rewarded, the more recepient.
Pages:
Jump to: