Pages:
Author

Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings? - page 62. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 16
If you have started early in your bounty then you will have higher stakes that will give you more coins especially if your bitcointalk forum rank is a hero or legendary. I have earned a good earnings when I joined a bounty that covers a period of 10 weeks. But always remember that doing a bounty is a risk because the ICO has to reach softcap to be paid.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I think it depends the bounty, if they reached their soft/hard cap they give more rewards to all participants right?.
Activity: 116
It all depends on the project, my little experience has not come across such a long time participation of 8 weeks.
Activity: 147
if I were you, I will stay because I do not want the effort done has ended in vain
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
It depends on the bounty and the number of participants joined in the bounty,as far as I know the longer the bounty the higher earnings you get depending on the ranks and it depends also if the campaign has become successful you will get more higher earnings.
Activity: 120
Yes, i think your friend is right the more people join a bounty the smaller reward, it pays more when there are limited participants in a bounty campaign.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
anytime i consider joining a bounty i def pay attention to the ico timing how long it is how far away it is and the rewards for that bounty i factor all these in before choosing one.
That is correct. You have to calculate how much you get from a week's work.
If the bounty duration is very long and the reward is similar to a much shorter one, why would you take the longer one?
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network
Now I'm participating in this award. I say that this is not worth my efforts. But I decided to go to the end. Yes, the reward is less. But it's better when you do not get a reward at all.

The rewards is depends on the participants and the supply for bounty distribution, if the bounty has too many participants for sure you will get a small amount.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
anytime i consider joining a bounty i def pay attention to the ico timing how long it is how far away it is and the rewards for that bounty i factor all these in before choosing one.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
I thats not true, the meaning on that is the longer the bounty possible to have many participants thats why less earnings. And it is according on how much they distribute many are give more and some are less reward so it depends on the campaign.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

I STRONGLY AGREE
From my personal experience, I have joined an ICO which had lasted for about four months. Originally, it should last for up to a month only, but with the telegram news, it always ends up being extended. Only to find or that the reason why is because they can't hit soft cap yet. Though this kind of move can really be a courtesy to those who have invested their money and time for the project. But, of this ICO really had a very promising project, then, investors would've been more and they would've invested more too. For me, just leave three campaign and just look for other ICO that can pay you more within a short period of time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Now I'm participating in this award. I say that this is not worth my efforts. But I decided to go to the end. Yes, the reward is less. But it's better when you do not get a reward at all.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Everything depends on the pool, how much the company is going to allocate, and on the number of participants, it happens that if the company is prolonged, then more money is added!
Activity: 686
I participated in the bounty of the company, which lasted for me the maximum amount of time 3 months. During this time I spent on bounty company I got a good amount of money. There are bounty companies which last less amount of time but you will be able to get more money. It all depends on the project!
Activity: 560
Maybe or not, that depends on the project. Nearly 90% project will die in less than 3 years. That means if you have 10 bounty cryptos. It perhaps 9 cryptos will be zero, and the left one will give 10X or 100X returns.
Activity: 115
it's depends on the bounty allocation, mostly long time bounty had a bigger allocation value. just pick a good one sir
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

It actually depends on the rank. If your rank is lower the stake gap between you and other higher rank participants will be higher. Which means you will get lesser. However, this will be favorable for thos participants with higher ranks like, hero or legendary. Of course, it also depends of you consistently get stakes all through out the campaign.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
it's depend on which campaign did you joined, social media can't earn huge profit because there are a lot of participants, you must join signature, translate or blog campaign.
Activity: 114
It is usually depends on rank. If a Legendary/Hero and Senior members account the longer the bounty the higher the pay however for Full-member and below the longer the bounty the lower the pay will get since high rank members have high stake per week than the lower ones.
For you maybe u just stay than to waste the effort you made for the past months.
Activity: 114
Everything is uncertain. If it has reached the target of soft cap or even hard cap then we can get lots, but if the time is extended but not in accordance with soft cap target then we will not get anything. So we need to check whether the project has reached the soft cap or not.
Pages:
Jump to: