Pages:
Author

Topic: The market does not look good! - page 17. (Read 3024 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
May 29, 2018, 02:33:49 AM
if it is true the market a few months does not look good, how to deal with this market every individual has his way each.
I personally assume the main point of market movement in bitcoin itself.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 02:32:28 AM
The price of everything is very low right now but the bitcoin did not go down below 7000 dollars. I think there is nothing to be afraid of, for a while after we have stayed at these prices, we can see a very rapid rise Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 29, 2018, 02:30:48 AM
the market is still in a bad state. There will be no transaction that could produce in situations like this. start buying could be a wise choice but also could be too risky. Although the price is cheap but somehow when the increase will occur. wait and hold the things that can be done for now.
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 02:17:35 AM
If BTC goes below 9K many coins will go down big time!
Be careful!

I heard a theory that the market will crash to about a 250-300 Billion market cap AGAIN and then we we will go up from there!
It looks now as it should look in the period of the bear market, and yes the summer will help it to continue. And the forecast that bitcoin is able to break the bar in 5k does not look like something unreal, but most likely it will be the bottom of the coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
May 28, 2018, 07:52:35 PM
Be careful!

I heard a theory that the market will crash to about a 250-300 Billion market cap AGAIN and then we we will go up from there!

the market fluctuations in the cryptocurrency can really play the trader's emotion. even if thos predictiom will brcome true, there still a chance for going even if it take a longer time to recover.

when it crashes, we really to get some spot in it
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 05:17:12 PM
Yes, the market is really not in the best shape, we see a long fall of many coins, including bitcoin, how long it will last to predict very difficult
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 03:58:55 AM
nothing to do with bitcoin going down below 10000 USD. If that's the case then we already would have seen major fall. They are unrelated because they both work on different projects and their use and investor base defines what will come up front.
Activity: 363
May 26, 2018, 03:13:43 AM
Yes I agree the market now looks not in the best obrazom, it poetomu I would like to Express my opinion about and prices of coins of different types and in the field cryptowall.
The market does not look bad either because there is good sing of stability in the values of the top coins and the crypto experts are way too optimistic about the progress some coins have been showing. Not all but some coins are being the top spots for investment and have been attracting attention of the potential investors. We are about to step in June which could really change the fate of the guys in the market.
Activity: 452
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 05:29:55 AM
in addition to the fact that capitalization is falling, it must be said that the market recovery is not expected until August 2018
Far  is not a  fact that the market will recover by August, there were many predictions that in the spring there will be growth,,but alas it did not happen.Staying to wait for better times and believe in their
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
May 24, 2018, 04:24:27 AM
Yes, the market doesn't look good at all. I have lost a lot of btc percentages during this crash.
All of us were working hard to gain in the last 3 weeks and most of us just lost it in seconds...
Anyway, my hope is this Consensus 2018 that everyone is talking about. It will begin tomorrow. Take a look, I am hopeful about it.

Hope is not a trading tool
May 24, 2018, 04:22:47 AM
I agree with you, usually after such large-scale statements from nasdaq the market should grow very quickly, but this does not happen. We will wait for the end of the conference.

Consensus was a FAILURE!
May 24, 2018, 04:21:31 AM
Tinfoil hat theory but I think this is institutional money getting in, the dumps are too clean and systematical. The news in the crypto space has been really positive as of late yet the price of BTC is tanking so why would that happen.

Well my theory is that big money is buying OTC, then systematically dumping to cause a market price drop and then placing a huge buy order OTC at the new lower price.

For example someone could buy $100M worth of BTC at $10k, keep throwing in dumps on exchanges to break supports and push it down to $8k. Maximum they would lose is $20M but more realistically it would be nearer $10M, of course they could offset the losses by taking out short positions while doing this too. Then they place a buy OTC for $1B worth of BTC at $8k, thanks for the extra 20% BTC which when back at $10k would be worth $200M more than they had if they straight bought at $10k. Easy money for them really $190M profit on a $10M cost.

Institutional money might be in the form of margin bets and not buying coins!
May 24, 2018, 04:18:02 AM
That's hardly is an issue buddy! I mean it has got nothing to do with bitcoin going down below 9000 USD. If that's the case then we already would have seen major fall. They are unrelated because they both work on different projects and their use and investor base defines what will come up front.

It's just that we are getting resisted many times, and bitcoin may fall along with altcoins but on 100% scale I would say 99% the whole market will rebounce to another 2K USD within next week.

You were wrong!
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
May 24, 2018, 04:13:25 AM
Almost every motnh someone is starting a thread like this where he spreads fud arround because the currencies price are sinking. But you all should know that something like these can happen, so why you are always get in panic? Why you can just chill? Its normal, and when theres so many nervous weak hands arround like the thread starter, the price will continue to go down!
Activity: 294
May 24, 2018, 04:10:23 AM
Be careful!

which I see it is so because a few days ago the market looked all red and so I better restrain the altcoin I have and so I wait for the altcoin price to stabilize and can sell the altcoin I have and get the profit
Activity: 770
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
May 23, 2018, 09:44:47 AM
What is the basis for expectation for the recovery of the market, so to speak, from August 2018? Only the history of last year?
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 09:14:21 AM
in addition to the fact that capitalization is falling, it must be said that the market recovery is not expected until August 2018
Activity: 443
Merit: 107
May 23, 2018, 09:10:45 AM
Tinfoil hat theory but I think this is institutional money getting in, the dumps are too clean and systematical. The news in the crypto space has been really positive as of late yet the price of BTC is tanking so why would that happen.

Well my theory is that big money is buying OTC, then systematically dumping to cause a market price drop and then placing a huge buy order OTC at the new lower price.

For example someone could buy $100M worth of BTC at $10k, keep throwing in dumps on exchanges to break supports and push it down to $8k. Maximum they would lose is $20M but more realistically it would be nearer $10M, of course they could offset the losses by taking out short positions while doing this too. Then they place a buy OTC for $1B worth of BTC at $8k, thanks for the extra 20% BTC which when back at $10k would be worth $200M more than they had if they straight bought at $10k. Easy money for them really $190M profit on a $10M cost.
Activity: 504
May 23, 2018, 09:01:33 AM
did not really believe that market capitalization would fall again to $ 250 million, but the reality is that we are already quite close to this indicator
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
May 23, 2018, 08:50:36 AM
It is not a bad market but it is fluctuating in order to increase attractiveness as well as attract investment. In such a market, I think it is interesting because it is fluctuating and changing and influencing many. impact factor

Right: the picture is changing constantly. I cannot say the market is bad, or that it is great. Nothing strange - this is the period between the dip and the pump.
Pages:
Jump to: