Pages:
Author

Topic: The market does not look good! - page 13. (Read 3024 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 05:45:28 AM
Still hope for 4-5k.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 10, 2018, 05:34:48 AM
The market is so hard today, with all the red covering the whole year, I think it's hard to let the Crypto market grow again, whales and dolphins probably run out, no one pumped into the market. So, take profit as much as possible, do not expect too high on them, probably will not have the opportunity to increase as late as 2017.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
June 10, 2018, 05:02:03 AM
It does not look good today: BTC below 7K will accelerate the selling!
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 04:01:59 PM
you are right, but always remember the markets will always right and will be there for you anytime
so, if you have a doubt to enter the market in currenct situations, stay away and come back to the markets when its going right
Activity: 168
June 09, 2018, 03:31:57 PM
Yeah its possible that there is going to be another correction probably to around 6k and then possibly a bull run however don't think that we will hit 20k any time soon. I am also a bit pessimistic that we will see the same % increase as last year due to Consensus.
Activity: 210
June 09, 2018, 01:07:39 PM
This is normal it always happen in any exchanges. sometimes its all green but now its all red. no need to panic its just a part of the exchanges. I dont think so that  Bitcoin will affect other coins if it price has got below $9000. No need to panic the next day it will all green again. This is the time we need to be patient and dont do panic selling because it will cause you a lot  of losses.
Merit: 103
June 09, 2018, 12:41:09 PM
 No it's all not really can not all the coins fall and the market collapse, there can not be one reason, just because of the fact that this no one will allow and it is not profitable for anyone.
Activity: 308
June 08, 2018, 11:58:22 AM
Don't panic. All is pretty good now, 8k isn't that bad, soon we will go to the moon!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
June 08, 2018, 11:54:05 AM
So what's the point of getting afraid of when cryptocurrencies' total market cap will go down to 250$B-300$B if it will rise again from that mark? Let it be if that happens and when that happens, always get your bag ready and shop all the cryptocurrencies you want to buy some or invest another one.
well, we know that the current decline is really quite interesting. many people feel sad to see the current market, but many of them see that this is a good opportunity. well, but for me, this is the time to hold the assets I have
Activity: 434
June 08, 2018, 11:42:28 AM
So what's the point of getting afraid of when cryptocurrencies' total market cap will go down to 250$B-300$B if it will rise again from that mark? Let it be if that happens and when that happens, always get your bag ready and shop all the cryptocurrencies you want to buy some or invest another one.
Activity: 178
June 08, 2018, 11:13:02 AM
maybe that way when bitcoin prices fall then most altcoin will fall but not all altcoin will fall there may be some that are stable or increase,so no need to worry if the bitcoin price falls as it will rise back in a few months it's a familiar thing in the world of digital currency.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 10:58:37 AM
If BTC goes below 9K many coins will go down big time!
Be careful!

I heard a theory that the market will crash to about a 250-300 Billion market cap AGAIN and then we we will go up from there!

yes, almost all coins follow bitcoin price. but it is the normal thing in the cryptocurrency. we no need to worries about that, especially this is not first time bitcoin price fall.
Activity: 504
June 08, 2018, 10:47:50 AM
Be careful!

I heard a theory that the market will crash to about a 250-300 Billion market cap AGAIN and then we we will go up from there!
Even if the market does not look good. It does'nt mean that it will continue to drop. And don't believe easily on the theory yhat you heard. Because noone know what will happen in the market.
Activity: 124
June 08, 2018, 10:41:23 AM
The market is showing signs of going down, but I see it down not so much. You keep calm and keep what you are. I believe it will soon be rising high.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
June 08, 2018, 10:40:32 AM
The market until now is still good and even thry decrease deeply they will recover for sure.
The number 1 reason I think right now is the panic seller why the market decrease.
Merit: 3
June 08, 2018, 10:20:46 AM
Be careful!

Yup when BTC goes up the rest coin also goes up and vice versa.Still market is not fully recovered however the market condition right now is better than two months ago.Due to regulations issue,FUD,Ban market is still under dip influence.Market will take time to be fully recovered.Lets be optimistic.

Regulation will take a year or more!
Activity: 137
June 01, 2018, 11:20:26 AM
the trading volume is still super low.
i see us still in a bear market.
but its stabilizing with around 250 - 350 mrd usd.
but projects are developing,... there is so much real value genereated now.
this will bring us a good clima for the long run.
not always that good if everything is growing exponential.
Activity: 322
June 01, 2018, 11:03:39 AM
Be careful!

This is something reasonable in the world of cryptocurrency. The market will have a moment of dump and pump and we as traders must be observant in seeing the situation
Price changes is normal in cryptocurrency as every time the market performs a rally, a price correction will occur. We just need to be patient to wait as this will recovers in a few days. Hold is the best strategy during downfall.
Activity: 196
June 01, 2018, 10:35:52 AM
Be careful!

I think the price of Bitcoin will not decrease even decline below the 9K price. I am sure that Bitcoin can still grow for the better and still can reach a high price this year. Yes maybe now the price of Bitcoin is far away with last year. But did not rule out that this year could go up tens of times. I will keep thinking positive about Bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
June 01, 2018, 10:22:45 AM
Simple, when Bitcoin grow expect the green market expect the pump but when bitcoin down then expect  red market, expect dump on all alts. Since we know that btc can turn the world of crypto up, side, down.
Pages:
Jump to: