Pages:
Author

Topic: The market does not look good! - page 16. (Read 3024 times)

Activity: 647
Merit: 260
May 29, 2018, 11:48:00 AM
The market looks good for me, because we finally corrected a lot and I can see some support at 7,000 USD. We already bounced from their and more people will buy because they have fomo.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 10:47:47 AM
Obviously, things really happens especially cryptos has no specific regulations in terms of its value. Also, having a red market doesn't mean that it's bad but it is also an opportunity to decide to buy coins which has a very high percentage of drop. This is the trend of the cryptos so we should be more wise enough to handle situation like this.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
May 29, 2018, 10:20:44 AM
The Market is still up massively from last year,

I mean look at coins a year ago today, NEO was under $1 etc, looking shorter term the market was bound to shrink after such rapid growth, however if we look at the market again next year, I am sure we will see most coins that have a true purpose will have had healthy growth over that time.

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 10:10:06 AM
Do not be worry it just only paper loss it will go high soon as the trending is still recovering to the market down. Eventually all of the altcoins will recover to the green state we just need to be patient guys.
Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
May 29, 2018, 09:44:09 AM
Bitcoin also drops its value n the past. But after a drop bitcoin still recover. And nit only recover but recover and reach its new all time high.
Activity: 556
May 29, 2018, 09:08:25 AM
I think only billionaire can said when bitcoin will fall, market are crashing again because of the bitcoin is going down again but as like the bitcoin before in last few years i'm expecting bitcoin can rise again and again.
Activity: 112
May 29, 2018, 08:50:16 AM
What to do to looks good?

Yes because it is in bad condition due to the reduction of prices of every token/coin. All I can say is stay cool and patience because the time will come that it might be have a good result in the market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 08:46:31 AM
If BTC goes below 9K many coins will go down big time!
Be careful!

I heard a theory that the market will crash to about a 250-300 Billion market cap AGAIN and then we we will go up from there!
Yes, it is certain. If the price of Bitcoin decreases will certainly greatly affect the price of Altcoin as well. Altcoin price must follow the drop. But I hope Bitcoin prices will continue to rise until the end of this year so that all Altcoin also improved. I will continue to hold it.

That quite a good ideas. With the downtrends happened recently I think no need to get much worried because bitcoin will probably recovered its downfall this month of June hopefully, and we can recovered our great losses also. But this time all cryptos are in red condition and shaking the heads of weak hands to maybe in panic selling that greatly affect all crypto's falling price downwards. So its better to keep calm and continue hodl to avoid great losses.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
May 29, 2018, 08:30:47 AM
Not bad now. BTC made some up. And it's a good sign. I think that down trend gone. And after turn confirmation we all see that spring is green  Wink Wait much good news soon !
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
May 29, 2018, 08:24:18 AM
Be careful!

I heard a theory that the market will crash to about a 250-300 Billion market cap AGAIN and then we we will go up from there!

yes I see the market is not good now and so when the market is not good like this you can buy altcoin with this unfavorable condition you can invest in long-term if bitcoin down then another coin will follow its movement
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
May 29, 2018, 08:04:07 AM
Be careful!

Reduction of the price of bitcoin is common, but not all coins drop down together in it. You need to analyze the market more thoroughly and not panic.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 07:50:28 AM
Be careful!

Yes, it is certain. If the price of Bitcoin decreases will certainly greatly affect the price of Altcoin as well. Altcoin price must follow the drop. But I hope Bitcoin prices will continue to rise until the end of this year so that all Altcoin also improved. I will continue to hold it.
Activity: 490
May 29, 2018, 06:22:59 AM
bitmain announces a new asic, which will cost about $ 3000. At the same time, the profitability is minimal, which will be of interest to the miners at a bitcoin price of at least $ 3000. Below this amount, it is unlikely to be allowed to drop bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
May 29, 2018, 05:53:11 AM
The market looks rekt, plp are waiting for BTC at 5k or even 3k. Alts are rekt (trex ones especially). Such a great time for MMs to pump it when all weak heands are shaken. Interesting to watch
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 05:33:40 AM
Be careful!

This type of situation is not new to us and yet we had recover from those downfall and climb back slowly to reach at almost $10k. Yeah we should not to panic as this is normal in a volatile market. Be patient and hold your coins for the bounce back.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
May 29, 2018, 05:09:38 AM
Everything dropping very bad, in may we were waiting bull run but there was no bull season, bear market still continuing. I hope bulls come in june and we can get our money back.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
May 29, 2018, 05:01:21 AM
Looks like the prediction is coming true. In addition there could be a BTC crash more so than I was considering
If BTC breaks below 6700 USD this will cause the market to crash big time bleeding out the shitcoins: This is what I think the big boys want!
I believe that  the price now a days  is just temporary, it will recover soon, there are lots of investors just waiting and will buy when the price is  favorable to them, FUD or whatever is just Bluff to subdue weaker hands to sell their BTC in lower price.
Activity: 40
May 29, 2018, 04:54:51 AM
Many alt did great recently and BTC is down but few went extremely down as wrll
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
May 29, 2018, 03:43:54 AM
The price of everything is very low right now but the bitcoin did not go down below 7000 dollars. I think there is nothing to be afraid of, for a while after we have stayed at these prices, we can see a very rapid rise Smiley

You have no idea. BTC might defy RSI and go down more: Some are saying 1800 USD is possible and the guy predicting this has a lot of credibility. I believe he is a whale and a part of a cartel but does not openly admit it.

OPINION ONLY BITCHES
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
May 29, 2018, 03:40:38 AM
Looks like the prediction is coming true. In addition there could be a BTC crash more so than I was considering
If BTC breaks below 6700 USD this will cause the market to crash big time bleeding out the shitcoins: This is what I think the big boys want!
Pages:
Jump to: