Pages:
Author

Topic: The market does not look good! - page 27. (Read 3024 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 11, 2018, 05:56:46 PM
Market is bleeding already. I lost 30% of my portfolio value in less than 48 hours. Is there a FUD causing this red market? I have had to move and hedge the rest of my portfolio into UDST to limit the loss. I can't believe this is happening again.
If you really wanted to protect your portfolio you should have got out of the market completely, using tether is not going to really protect you, there have been some allegations that not everything is right with that coin, and remember when bitcoin goes down most of the market goes down with as well and while that coin is an exception you must remember that it is still a cryptocurrency, and if something fishy is found about that coin you could lose all your money very fast.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 11:00:59 AM
It's been several days since the market is going through a negative phase, today in particular it looks like a very bad day, with Bitcoin under nine thousand dollars and other cryptocurrencies that lose a lot but I'm still confident. I do not think that we will return to a crisis like the one at the beginning of the year, I think it's just a bad correction on the market
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 10:43:12 AM
If BTC goes below 9K many coins will go down big time!
Be careful!
Yes, this month's rise is too dramatic, and that's not good news.
All tokens are in callback, so this is obviously a good time to buy.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
May 11, 2018, 10:39:35 AM
Be careful!
thank you, all must have prepared about the situation. I think it's common. considering that BTC is the king of all coins and a role model for other altcoins. so if it happens then calmness and thoroughness in taking the decision to be taken is very important.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
May 11, 2018, 10:32:05 AM
With the last decreasing of the bitcoin, almost all other coins having bad days for now. Volatility is maybe the biggest fact of these currencies, and I think using that volatility might bring good profits.
Activity: 163
May 11, 2018, 10:07:56 AM
Btc go down just when they make some fuds, and as we see today they make it again fuds everywhere today and because of this btc go to 8.5k, I think from today also in other fuds btc will not go over 8.5k
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
May 11, 2018, 10:03:19 AM
Well I think that the flow of the market is just normal, the ups and downs of the market only shows that it is moving normally. Although we can’t actually avoid whenever the coins keeps decreasing because it still on correction. But I believe that in a few more months, the market will be stable and will experience growth again.
The market is still not become stable it needs some time till that this kind of small correction is common, BTC price is not crossing $10k margin it is going near to this price and dropping. I think this is the best time to trade BTC because we can easily make $1k to $2k profit within 1 or 2 months.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
May 11, 2018, 10:02:17 AM
Be careful!
Every coin is going down now but for me this won't last that long cause market will recover in near weeks and bitcoin should go through 15k$ barrier for me.
Activity: 733
May 11, 2018, 10:01:14 AM
We can see alt's coin almost follow btc. Once btc grow up same time also alt coin up. When btc dump alt coin also dump slowly. But it not happened suddenly. As we seen yesterday btc growth down but alt still stay there, but not all altcoin like that.
not all altcoin is affected by unstable market prices, now the market has shown a significant movement and also the market looks stable although it can not be drastic and fast.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
May 11, 2018, 09:58:13 AM
We can see alt's coin almost follow btc. Once btc grow up same time also alt coin up. When btc dump alt coin also dump slowly. But it not happened suddenly. As we seen yesterday btc growth down but alt still stay there, but not all altcoin like that.
Activity: 494
May 11, 2018, 09:54:25 AM
It's normal to have a pullback. It is a correction, let it happen. We can't control if it will go very dip this time because that's the cycle goes. You guys should be afraid when there are no more people like us believes in crypto. That means the market will never ever recover from a downside.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 09:49:23 AM
Yes, agree.
We are going down, there was no reason for market to go more up, there is not enough new money.
In fact we havent excited the crashing market yet.

I belive that we wont see significant green movement in few months.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 09:47:16 AM
Yes, today there is a big drop in the market.  It seems to me now is a good time to buy coins.  Soon there will be good growth again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
May 11, 2018, 09:46:54 AM
Well I think that the flow of the market is just normal, the ups and downs of the market only shows that it is moving normally. Although we can’t actually avoid whenever the coins keeps decreasing because it still on correction. But I believe that in a few more months, the market will be stable and will experience growth again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 11, 2018, 09:45:26 AM
You are absolutely right, the market today looks awful and bitcoin has lost about $ 1000 already. I do not know what it may be related to, I just saw reports that Bill Gates was negative about bitcoin, but I do not think it could be the reason, rather the whole situation is different and so far we do not know what exactly, I think that we will soon find out, probably it should take a little time to understand what happened.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 11, 2018, 09:42:54 AM
Be careful!
At the moment, it happened. It is obvious that the price of most coins depends on the price of bitcoin, but I do not think that this decline will be long, at least so I would like ...
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
May 11, 2018, 09:40:42 AM
you are wrong, if bitcoin down then other coins will not necessarily come down. that's my experience in the trading world. all hanging dump on the coin

Correct I guess we don't have to be worry about it because if the value will go down the market is not totally fail because their is another way to go through. We need to be positive and optimistic in dealing with it and for sure it has positve result. Their is a balance on it. If other coin will down in the other hand their will go up.

ETH is performing OK. This could signal the end of BTC dominance!
Activity: 152
May 11, 2018, 09:39:14 AM
i think it's just normal market fluctuation. we just need to wait a bit longer to see growth again
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
May 11, 2018, 09:38:31 AM
Why did you take this information, if bitcoin is the most popular coin-it does not mean that the rest of the altcoins are backed by them

Do not get the gist: subject verb object please. Pronouns also need to be adressed!
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
May 11, 2018, 09:37:49 AM
you are wrong, if bitcoin down then other coins will not necessarily come down. that's my experience in the trading world. all hanging dump on the coin

Correct I guess we don't have to be worry about it because if the value will go down the market is not totally fail because their is another way to go through. We need to be positive and optimistic in dealing with it and for sure it has positve result. Their is a balance on it. If other coin will down in the other hand their will go up.
Pages:
Jump to: