Pages:
Author

Topic: The market does not look good! - page 28. (Read 3024 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 09:36:39 AM
it is not necessarily the case. not all coins are decreasing in price if the bitcoin price falls. there are some coins whose prices are still stable
Activity: 116
May 11, 2018, 09:33:38 AM
Why did you take this information, if bitcoin is the most popular coin-it does not mean that the rest of the altcoins are backed by them
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 09:31:06 AM
Do not worry the market! It will still grow after a while! The main thing is to wait and believe. The market will turn green do not worry this we've seen a hundred times!
Activity: 322
May 11, 2018, 09:13:01 AM
I think it's time to close this topic. It is not at all relevant. Everything is gradually returning and the market begins to rejoice. In the summer it will be even better. But in fact, this is the usual situation with the market. If the demand conditions exceed supply conditions, prices will fall on the market. You must really understand this condition so as not to panic if this happens.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 09:08:53 AM
that its not necessary either BTC is down some coins are not.. always remember that the value of coins is volatile.. they always in the dump and pump rate...
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
May 11, 2018, 09:07:40 AM
Market is bleeding already. I lost 30% of my portfolio value in less than 48 hours. Is there a FUD causing this red market? I have had to move and hedge the rest of my portfolio into UDST to limit the loss. I can't believe this is happening again.

USDT are under investigation: Bright Ass. Wait until Tether faces the music from the SEC. It will happen!
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
May 11, 2018, 09:03:21 AM
Market is bleeding already. I lost 30% of my portfolio value in less than 48 hours. Is there a FUD causing this red market? I have had to move and hedge the rest of my portfolio into UDST to limit the loss. I can't believe this is happening again.
May 11, 2018, 09:03:07 AM
Bitcoin could not gain a foothold at 10,000, but we ourselves create panic and begin this downward movement. Don't blow up the tragedy. Patients will be rewarded

The words of an early adopter: A lot of player did not get early and BTC is not doing them any favors!
Wake up bright ass
Activity: 476
May 11, 2018, 08:54:59 AM
Bitcoin could not gain a foothold at 10,000, but we ourselves create panic and begin this downward movement. Don't blow up the tragedy. Patients will be rewarded
May 11, 2018, 08:34:59 AM
If BTC goes below 9K many coins will go down big time!
Be careful!

Yes, agree.
We are going down, there was no reason for market to go more up, there is not enough new money.
In fact we havent excited the crashing market yet.

I belive that we wont seem significant green movement in few months.

I AGREE. This is the straw that has broken the camels back. People have lost their MOJO!
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
May 11, 2018, 08:32:10 AM
This is normal it always happen in any exchanges. sometimes its all green but now its all red. no need to panic its just a part of the exchanges. I dont think so that  Bitcoin will affect other coins if it price has got below $9000. No need to panic the next day it will all green again. This is the time we need to be patient and dont do panic selling because it will cause you a lot  of losses.
Another shitty comment about the recent condition of crypto. You should stop to spam a bullshit comment like this one. This is not a normal thing, one of biggest exchanges site is being audited by the police and regulators.
I can't even understand what are you talking about. It seems difficult to understand what's point from what has already written by you.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
May 11, 2018, 08:22:35 AM
Be careful!

Yes, agree.
We are going down, there was no reason for market to go more up, there is not enough new money.
In fact we havent excited the crashing market yet.

I belive that we wont see significant green movement in few months.
May 11, 2018, 08:22:19 AM
This is normal it always happen in any exchanges. sometimes its all green but now its all red. no need to panic its just a part of the exchanges. I dont think so that  Bitcoin will affect other coins if it price has got below $9000. No need to panic the next day it will all green again. This is the time we need to be patient and dont do panic selling because it will cause you a lot  of losses.
May 11, 2018, 08:20:48 AM
Be careful!

I think until BTC strikes through the level in 10 thousand of any rally it isn't necessary to dream. And here when we will pass this mark and we will be fixed on it, here then there is a chance to see the further growth of the old man and all other violas. For now we observe correction "up-down".

Your wrong 11,500 is the level: Not 10K
Activity: 46
May 11, 2018, 08:19:35 AM
I think it's a little break before further big growth, which will continue soon.
May 11, 2018, 08:18:23 AM
I have observed more than once that, when the price of bitcoin and the etherium fell, the price of the remaining crypto coins remained at the same level or even grew.
In order to manage risk with cripto market, we have to map key price levels in order to take profit and not suffer from any early failure. This also gives us the opportunity to catch the natural retraces in an unfolding rally. No rocket goes straight up.

This drop has devistated a lot of people. The rocket you talk about might be broken.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
May 11, 2018, 06:20:47 AM
I have observed more than once that, when the price of bitcoin and the etherium fell, the price of the remaining crypto coins remained at the same level or even grew.
In order to manage risk with cripto market, we have to map key price levels in order to take profit and not suffer from any early failure. This also gives us the opportunity to catch the natural retraces in an unfolding rally. No rocket goes straight up.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 11, 2018, 06:12:59 AM
Be careful!
today bitcoin drops below $9,000 so are we expecting bigtime go down?hmmm wondering which and which.

But as of now its the normal dropping everything goes with the price of biticoin but maybe youre right,there's massive falling from altcoin,and this is healthy for the market because shitcoins must be dead and good coins will remain
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
May 11, 2018, 06:07:51 AM
The market will give sharp growth most likely unexpectedly, and will take out all predictors and analysts on time and two. On that he and the market that it isn't predictable. On me so the best position - it is quiet to wait for the purposes according to transactions and to buy in addition on sags. Works perfectly!
Activity: 145
May 11, 2018, 06:07:11 AM
Be careful!

I think until BTC strikes through the level in 10 thousand of any rally it isn't necessary to dream. And here when we will pass this mark and we will be fixed on it, here then there is a chance to see the further growth of the old man and all other violas. For now we observe correction "up-down".
Pages:
Jump to: