Pages:
Author

Topic: The market does not look good! - page 29. (Read 3024 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 06:03:09 AM
If BTC goes below 9K many coins will go down big time!
Be careful!

I will tell more, this year to grow, it is necessary to fall. And bulls only also wait that as it is possible to be bought more favourably. In the nearest future stir about this concourse in America more and more. If plays, then on a wave of a hayp will jump up. It is necessary just to wait.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
May 11, 2018, 05:50:04 AM
True, it does. But there are always high and lows with cryptos. Now we've been experiencing quite stagnating situation for pretty long time. That means we're about to face some ascend sooner or later, just wait and don't panic. General community is in a good mood

Community mood will change when they see the numbers.
Someone pumped BTC 1000 usd a few weeks back and sold and 9950 USD. They would have also bought alts and made a killing. This a rinse and recycle and when BTC goes low they will pump again taking all the suckers money.

I know guys who are losing big time at the prices right now on some of the Alts and I mean BIG TIME!

I warned you all!

I saw it coming!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 04:29:08 AM
True, it does. But there are always high and lows with cryptos. Now we've been experiencing quite stagnating situation for pretty long time. That means we're about to face some ascend sooner or later, just wait and don't panic. General community is in a good mood
Activity: 87
May 11, 2018, 04:25:22 AM
It looks even worse now
May 11, 2018, 04:24:34 AM
Be careful!
I do not understand your fears, during the crisis it was lower than this price and nothing was invested. And now for some alts I do not see any dependence at all and unlike bitcoin they have stable growth with small corrections. Therefore, one must definitely look for the best investment options and continue to enjoy technology.

Let’s see how it plays out. BTC is taking some hard hits: 8743 as I write!
Activity: 201
May 11, 2018, 02:29:14 AM
I agree, there will be a small correction
Bitcoin has already dropped below 9,000, and we can already observe the fall of many coins
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
May 11, 2018, 02:27:30 AM
Be careful!
I do not understand your fears, during the crisis it was lower than this price and nothing was invested. And now for some alts I do not see any dependence at all and unlike bitcoin they have stable growth with small corrections. Therefore, one must definitely look for the best investment options and continue to enjoy technology.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 02:26:52 AM
I do not think it will be like that I left those days behind the market is living in such a fluctuation more than once a year I think the rise is at the door
Activity: 140
May 11, 2018, 02:24:27 AM
At present, the price of Bitcoin has fallen to more than 8,000 US dollars. I think this is a very bad news. Does it mean that it will further decline? Hope that everything will develop in the right direction, let us pray together.
Activity: 102
May 11, 2018, 02:16:18 AM
I think the market does not look good just for the time being. I believe that prices will continue to rise in the near future. This is a process. We need patience.
May 11, 2018, 02:10:12 AM
BTC could go to sub 8K: is that a correction?
Activity: 490
May 11, 2018, 12:17:01 AM
Don't worry, everything Will be fine because this situation is still normal. Bitcoin price need correction before the price increase again. When the market down this is the chance for us to buy coins as much as we can, don't lose the chance because I optimist after down bitcoin price Will increase significantly.
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 12:05:11 AM
I have observed more than once that, when the price of bitcoin and the etherium fell, the price of the remaining crypto coins remained at the same level or even grew.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
May 10, 2018, 04:21:40 PM
It seems like correction after fast growth. Be patient and you will be happy (if you hold, of course  Wink )
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
May 10, 2018, 04:14:11 PM
This is quite the usual life of the cryptocurrency market, and Bitcoin can several times rise to 12k and drop down to 8k as many times. This happens all the time, this is what traders use, trading and getting their profit. If you are a beginner, then you need to observe more changes in prices and analyze.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
May 10, 2018, 04:12:57 PM
Well, the volatile on the market is a normal thing, many must understand that the digital currencies are not like the FIAT ( Euro, Dollars..) which are very stable. Plus, in this period , the price of Bitcoin in a small dip despite that before few days their value was close to 10K. But fortunately, the big crisis ( like what happened in the last period )  will not return, so the market is fine and  everyone must stop the pessimism because of what is happening in the market, just we should deal with every situation ( Drop, pump ..) in a good way.

On the other hand, I expect that the price of Bitcoin will rise in the  next weeks with an acceptable value, maybe it   will  more than 12K ( between 2-4 weeks) , so we must take advantage of this period through  good choices like, buying different cryptocurrencies ( Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Tron, Cardano..) .  In fact, it is certain that after few months the market will develop with a fast way, just we must HODL and wait for the good surprise.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 04:07:26 PM
bitcoin is down then the sign to altcoin to follow him. in the investment necessarily has to be always vigilant all the time because it will not know when the decline and rise began. If down then stand alone if it does not like to lose. If you have a buying opportunity also quite nice when utilized.
Activity: 644
May 10, 2018, 04:04:33 PM
Well, now most likely everything will go down and then up will politic after the conference on the 15th and will be such a picture of that year,when within a month everything will fly after rising in the bottom,and very hard
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
May 10, 2018, 04:02:51 PM
The market can not always grow for 7 days a week and 24 hours a day- This is its normal state of ups and downs. Only a smart trader can earn this by doing a timely analysis and 99% lose
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 10, 2018, 03:56:58 PM
Be careful!
So? Let's suppose that the scenario that you are suggesting comes to happen, what is wrong with altcoins going down? Just a few months ago in December people were complaining that all the market was very expensive, this is your opportunity to get more coins for the same amount of bitcoin or dollars in your pocket, take advantage of it before that changes and coins get more expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: