Pages:
Author

Topic: The market has recovered? - page 12. (Read 20989 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 11
December 19, 2018, 07:20:39 AM
Be careful not to fall into a bear trap. I have seen this scenario where after a huge dip, the crypto market slowly recovers and everything is in green for a few days before the bear continues it spiralling further down
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
December 19, 2018, 04:04:01 AM
I do not think that tge market has fully recovered considering that both etheruem and bitcoin are still struggling to break out from their current price.
Full recovery of the market may take time to happen, maybe from2019.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 19, 2018, 03:53:18 AM
Knowing your final altcoins favorite on decline, grab a number of it currently whereas the market isn't nevertheless all recovered. Once this can be Battle of Bull Run initiation, your favorite coins can be within the moon sooner. it's not greediness however it's readiness to each sensible opportunities beneath your umbrella.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 19, 2018, 02:47:02 AM
For now we cannot really say whether the market has recovered or not because things are still not looking quite stable. Let's wait and see when the market actually have its correction to say whether the market has recovered or not. But from my little research i know we are nearing a recovery in the crypto market so let's be patient and see.
Activity: 381
December 19, 2018, 02:43:33 AM
i dont think so, the market is still in red bleeding and more worse than before, is it the sign of end of crypto currency.
Activity: 294
December 19, 2018, 02:40:40 AM
Market conditions are still up and down, unstable, of course, it takes a short time for the market to recover, but I'm sure slowly and surely the market will return, and this is only a matter of time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 02:40:35 AM
The market has not yet recovered, the conditions are still up and down, but I am sure that slowly the market will rise again and of course through the process and time and we must be patient to wait for the market revival
Revitalization due to which, investors became less, as well as investment. The problems became bare and became even more pronounced. Well, maybe there will be growth, again for a short period.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 02:40:22 AM
i think that the current recovery is just a correction, and after another small increase, the price will again go down.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
December 19, 2018, 02:36:58 AM
for now the market is indeed experiencing a rise of several percent, but this is the first step to immediately rise from the price slump that has happened for 1 year, hopefully next year the price of Bitcoin will increasingly show remarkable progress in rising prices.
Only people who have full patience for this matter!
We also have to think carefully to prepare FIAt savings to find food!

Bitcoin is unpredictable and it's better to find another job and Bitcoin is a side job!
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
December 19, 2018, 02:08:48 AM
This is not recovery , this is fluctuation in the market. If today,it is high , tomorrow will be low. Market will take some time to recover.
Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
December 19, 2018, 02:01:10 AM
for now the market is indeed experiencing a rise of several percent, but this is the first step to immediately rise from the price slump that has happened for 1 year, hopefully next year the price of Bitcoin will increasingly show remarkable progress in rising prices.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 19, 2018, 12:02:52 AM
The market is on its way to recovery and we can now see that the market price is green. Bitcoin and Ethereum began to grow so that this growth was very positive. I am sure that this condition will make all Altcoin grow and investors will return to the market.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 18, 2018, 10:55:39 PM
The market has not yet recovered, the conditions are still up and down, but I am sure that slowly the market will rise again and of course through the process and time and we must be patient to wait for the market revival
we still need long time to wait this moment coming.and look like many investors and holder confuse with this condition.maybe some of them will sell their asset because unpatient to face this condition.
Activity: 350
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
December 18, 2018, 10:51:20 PM
Activity: 434
December 18, 2018, 08:20:32 PM
coinmarketcap was full blue. Beautiful June is taking place

At this moment, market is unpredictable. It turns green and give some signs of a bull market but suddenly it will going to fall again. I guess a big fluctuation of the price going higher is the only chance for people to believe it is really the bull market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
December 18, 2018, 07:32:04 PM
Now CoinMarketCup is in the red zone, the market cannot recover for half a year: '(Now we are waiting for the next year hoping for growth, although in my opinion, we can recover only by 2020, but I want the market to go up much earlier!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
December 18, 2018, 07:11:01 PM
Now, this is the most relevant topics on the forum, so many have divorced them. Everyone is discussing a market recovery or green days. Nothing happens on the market yet, wait for the next year, or maybe two years or more it’s not we who decide so just wait
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
December 18, 2018, 06:25:54 PM
Way too early to be concluding that the markets have recovered, for all we know it could be the whales trying to manipulate the markets to get people's attention and thereafter dump on the innocent or unsuspecting ones. This is one of the reasons why the crypto market is highly insecure and my advice is for everyone to hold off a little and watch the markets closely. When the markets rebound, it will cause a ripple effect on all tokens and coins not just a selected few.
Activity: 462
December 18, 2018, 06:22:47 PM
Now the market is green. But I do not believe that this is the beginning of a new wave of growth. Most likely growth will not last very long.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
December 18, 2018, 05:56:31 PM
Right now,  I am sure all coin holders are sad because the prices of their coins have fallen down drastically. But let us not lose hope,  crypto has its nature of being unstable so let us keep our hopes high for better days are coming.
Pages:
Jump to: