Pages:
Author

Topic: The market has recovered? - page 13. (Read 20989 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
December 18, 2018, 05:49:25 PM
We have to restore the market as the moon. All analysts either say the same thing or say that not before summer. And how will actually know how the time comes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
December 18, 2018, 05:36:52 PM
The market is recovering again and i hope this time it goes for the better and long run not a trap again.
I can see 2 days now and we are going higher and higher, bitcoin gained 300 more dollars the previous days.
This one continues and many people will be happy, and more people will be sad too because they panicked.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
December 18, 2018, 05:36:43 PM
We  can't jump to conclusion like that the market has recovered even though there is increase in price today, just let us hold on and let observe what will happen till end of this week.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 05:34:59 PM
I don't see the market recovering right now, but today I see a little development in the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 18, 2018, 05:30:37 PM
I don't think it will fall drastically any more, we may expect it to oscillate around 3k. Also, I don't have any high hopes that any recovery will be notified any time soon. Not before the February next year.

According to my forecasts, too, the market recovery will begin in February-March 2019. By this time all holidays will end and the output of cryptocurrencies in Fiat will significantly decrease.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
December 18, 2018, 05:06:47 PM
Yes it the market is recovering slowly ,for me thats is good news

I observe closely over the weekend and see that there have been some stability attained in the Cryptocurrency Market which is quite different from what has been happening before now. So in a way I might agree with this that market is recovering bit by bit and until then, let's keep all hope alive and hope for the best to come.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 04:56:57 PM
Yes it the market is recovering slowly ,for me thats is good news
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 18, 2018, 04:54:42 PM
Whenever there is green candle, it is always good to wait a little more to see how long it will last, because most of the ones we have had in this year were like flash lights. The maximum you could see when it comes to the general crypto market might not be mire than 2 weeks. Two weeks is even too much, because most did not last up to 3 days.
Take your time to study what could be happening.
Activity: 396
December 18, 2018, 04:47:20 PM
I don't think it will fall drastically any more, we may expect it to oscillate around 3k. Also, I don't have any high hopes that any recovery will be notified any time soon. Not before the February next year.

Many people say that the market recovery will begin no earlier than the new year. However, what is happening in the market the last two days I really like. I am happy when the crypto market is growing.

Only two days have you been glad that this is the signal of market recovery? That is just a slight pump after the long drop. I think the market will fall, and Bitcoin will fall below $ 3,000
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
December 18, 2018, 04:31:54 PM
The coinmarketcap is gaining more value now, and it is rising everyday for 2 days.
I hope this continue till 2019. i like seeing the market in this stage unlike the previous we've been through.
Now i can wait for more pump.
Activity: 434
December 18, 2018, 04:30:44 PM

Many people say that the market recovery will begin no earlier than the new year. However, what is happening in the market the last two days I really like. I am happy when the crypto market is growing.
Activity: 728
December 18, 2018, 04:26:39 PM
The market has definitely recovered but in the long term. At present, judging by the current situation, an even greater fall is possible. By the middle of 2019, we will wait for the beginning of growth.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 04:08:43 PM
Actually at the present situation we are don't know predict about coinmarketcap recovered. now also market continue to low. all bitcoin holder thought a lot. all are invest for some profit but they will see loss. i hoped that, market can do again increaces, but fully recover can take a lot of time. thanks
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 18, 2018, 04:06:20 PM
Activity: 350
December 18, 2018, 03:57:38 PM
My view is that the market will continue falling. I expect the growth at the beginning of 2019. There shuld be great news: accepting the Bakkt and Nasdaq plans to start bitcoin futures.
Activity: 263
December 18, 2018, 03:37:49 PM
coinmarketcap was full blue. Beautiful June is taking place
Now the market will not recover yet, we can not find the bottom, most analysts predict that in 2020 we will grow again , and I support this opinion
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
December 18, 2018, 03:23:09 PM
I really wish that this is a nuw up turn of Cryptocurrency, this week we see crypto market is turning green again... This may be the start of the bull run that we are all anticipating for
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 18, 2018, 03:06:13 PM
I think the market in its current state is closest to its natural not overvalued state as it was a year ago. Probably the current price of Bitcoin is its cost.
no. Bitcoin cost is much lower. we still have an opportunity to fall for such a small price, but I hope that we will never reach this number
Activity: 196
December 18, 2018, 03:05:00 PM
At the moment, I do not see a market recovery, but we are approaching the end of the correction. I think that in January the coins will bounce from the bottom.
Activity: 434
December 18, 2018, 03:01:48 PM
Not fully if you ask me. The crypto market may look quite encouraging today but i am very sure from some information that i have read from some crypto analysts that we are very likely to go down very low to about $2000 US. Aside all these lows we are definitely waiting for huge recovery which might a see a new high in the entire crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: