Pages:
Author

Topic: The market has recovered? - page 20. (Read 21003 times)

Activity: 479
Merit: 100
November 16, 2018, 09:03:16 AM
I'm waiting for $4500 for BTC soon because bears are strong and bulls are waiting for lower prices. This dump is good because we will see reversal after that. Stronger dump = stronger pump later.
Nowadays, it's still not recover to it's current price or not having good fluctuation so I can't say there's progression,Im just hoping that it can more at the end of year and hoping for recovery in perfect time.
It looks a bit difficult to predict the future price of bitcoin. If the FUD will still continue and there will be a lot of possibilities for bitcoin to get another dump dude. you must understand about how the crypto market works in these days. any FUD, bad news, taxation and regulation will give a big impact instantly.
I keep seeing and observing the State of the market continues to experience increased after a decline. This proves to the market will always have a recovery to restore its development by doing a recovery to make the stability of the market in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 774
November 16, 2018, 09:01:47 AM
not yet. but quantity of the ones that give up and cash out are increasing day by day. it is a good sign for me. because it is sign of a trend change. i hope this market is going to start recovering soon.
Its not goo thet a lot of user in this market is give up and cash out because capitaliation is falls down and this is not good because the price of critos is falls down too.There is only hope that in the long run, big players will enter the market and lift it up
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
November 16, 2018, 08:57:16 AM
not yet. but quantity of the ones that give up and cash out are increasing day by day. it is a good sign for me. because it is sign of a trend change. i hope this market is going to start recovering soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
November 16, 2018, 08:31:17 AM
No, I don't think it has recovered. Still, it has struggled to grow. It will need more time for its recovery. And I think it will recover in next year, I don't think there is any hope of growth in the current year.
I also think that it will take much longer to restore the market, so we have to wait a little more. Patience is gold. We can handle it!
Activity: 449
Merit: 10
swordking
November 16, 2018, 08:25:10 AM
No, I don't think it has recovered. Still, it has struggled to grow. It will need more time for its recovery. And I think it will recover in next year, I don't think there is any hope of growth in the current year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 16, 2018, 03:26:18 AM
It is hard for me to recover, in my opinion, we should not expect this market too soon, the future is likely to diminish, and by the end of 2019, it will be the market of recovery and that is the opportunity for us now. You should buy a coin and hold it until then.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 16, 2018, 02:49:31 AM
 The market has not fully recovered and this is still in a bad situation, I don't know when this will end, of course it takes a long time for the market to rise again, hopefully early next year little by little the market will move up
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 16, 2018, 02:40:03 AM
Now I hear that the market has really recovered. I find it a bit funny, because the market will never be able to recover as you think, the market is now in a difficult period, if we The market is slowly closing down so it is better to withdraw early.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 02:33:03 AM
Today Coinmarketcap is still full of red and if you sell coins, you will lose. Many people say the price of coins will recover at the end of the year. However, until now the price of coins is still very low. And this certainly makes many people sad because they have not recovered. However, many people also invest because the price of coins is very low.
Activity: 378
November 16, 2018, 02:14:51 AM
The market has not recovered, it is still up and down, to be able to recover, of course it takes a long time, do not panic about this, the market will slowly rise again and the cryptocurrency will run normally again
Activity: 490
November 16, 2018, 02:13:07 AM
It seems that OP is too happy, the market has not recovered yet, and it is likely to decline further. If there is no more good news about crypto, then next year people’s confidence may fall to the bottom, and Bitcoin’s Prices may also fall below $2,000. Don't think this is impossible, it is very likely to happen.
Activity: 518
November 16, 2018, 02:01:53 AM
The market was not yet recovered after the down trend of prices in the market, i think it takes more time to make it fully recover their prices. The market price it is hard to predict because it depends with the supply and demand.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
November 16, 2018, 01:36:46 AM
We're very far from recovering after the incudence of yesterday. The crypto market has come to the point where only those with balls of steel survives not just any random enthusiasts.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
November 16, 2018, 01:33:27 AM
Recovery is not a good words to explain the crypto market position right now. But one thing is for sure, the continuous growing and absolute activeness of cryptocurrencies. Well, it's visible to see a lot of problems but it's also interesting to understand it's great flexibility and survivability as well. And it's good, since I have some altcoins to hold with. 
bce
Activity: 756
November 16, 2018, 01:23:44 AM
if the market experiences recovery I think that is positive news we get, because we know the market cannot be ascertained its development, as an investor must have confidence and patience in conditions like today
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
November 16, 2018, 01:17:09 AM
In order for the growth of the entire market to be necessary to fall even lower. Then give the whales the market and then they will push up the price with good news and solutions. It looks like we are approaching this event because there was a very strong fall this week. We are waiting for the decision of the whales up or down.
Activity: 1260
November 16, 2018, 01:00:57 AM
coinmarketcap was full blue. Beautiful June is taking place

It is not recovering, the market keep going down to the deeper ocean  Roll Eyes
June was only the beginning of bear market, the real bear market is now, when bitcoin price is lower than $6000.
Many peoples hoping for bull market after this bear market, but the sign of bull market is no where to be seen.
Activity: 784
November 15, 2018, 07:59:07 PM
The market was on the period of recovery when the recent sharp decline happened yesterday. The recovery period made the prices of coins stable at a lower price. This wa significant for the market after suffering months of bearish market. But, the decline might take another long period of recovery before bullish market come.
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
November 15, 2018, 07:58:06 PM
The market drops again. This shows the unpredictability of the market. Its really hard to know what will happen next. Whether the market will grow or drop again.
indeed, market conditions are unpredictable, but I think it will grow again, the market may take a long time to recover, but if the demand for coins in the market can automatically increase market recovery will also be quickly implemented, we must be patient now and keep thinking positively
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 15, 2018, 07:52:00 PM
It is not about if the market has recovered rather if we reached  the bottom or not. The market is still in bearish mode
and declining after a stable period. So, the recovery phase is still  not on the horizon.
Pages:
Jump to: