Pages:
Author

Topic: The market has recovered? - page 17. (Read 21011 times)

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
November 20, 2018, 01:09:36 PM
At this point you need to be calm because this market has collapsed again in last couple of days. But one need to be patient and invest in established coin only. After then we can hope for recovery.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 12:54:10 PM
If we make our investments and are active in the market, we will achieve a recovery situation. Yesterday and today, the stable situation collapsed again. The situation will improve, I am sure the market will not die.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
November 20, 2018, 02:48:25 AM
No, it's still not. The market has not stable since a very long time. And it consistently falling down. Investors and users are hoping for a bull run but I don't think the market will recover soon and bull run at the end of this year. It takes time to again pump up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 06:49:52 AM
it's not yet. cryptocurrency market is still in bear trend and this can last until next year. now we should not panic, crypto market is in seed phase, everything just starts, we should keep holding our coins until next year, the bullish will come.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 06:48:52 AM
In my opinion, nothing will change this year, although I have read a lot and said a lot that the market will recover by the end of the year, but this is unfortunately not the case, I would very much like to see improvements in early 2019.
indeed it will be very difficult for the current market to recover, possibly at the end of this year the market is still in a downturn.
i hope that there will be a good change in the following year.
i still hold my coins, i want to see the recovery going to happen in the future
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 06:43:43 AM
At that time, the market really caused more optimism than now, because the situation is not getting any better!
Activity: 602
November 19, 2018, 06:40:17 AM
I think that we are waited still by success in this market. In 2019 it is possible to expect the new growth of cryptocurrency and new tops.
Activity: 314
November 19, 2018, 06:24:02 AM
It is still not recovered in his stable value like the other year before it started to fall down and I think it will need more time to increase again his value on a stable one or a biggest value in the market. That's why we should hold our holding coins or make some tradings if we aren't afraid of trading some of our currencies.
copper member
Merit: 2
November 19, 2018, 06:18:50 AM
I don't think faster recovery (or a smaller fall due to falling from a lower height) really counts as decoupling, even though I'd love to be wrong and see XRP and XLM start running.

BTC can still go lower though, and each drop down means a lot of the alts getting repeatedly slammed back to the ground. Killing some of them in the process.
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 18, 2018, 06:14:20 AM
In my opinion, nothing will change this year, although I have read a lot and said a lot that the market will recover by the end of the year, but this is unfortunately not the case, I would very much like to see improvements in early 2019.
Activity: 218
November 18, 2018, 06:11:15 AM
Yes, the market will not recover. I'm tired of seeing that. Let it go in the same price range. Even this can make money with a good leverage.
Activity: 378
November 18, 2018, 02:44:12 AM
The market recovery still needs to wait, perhaps only the 2019 cryptocurrency is good, 2018 is a year of desperation for countless investors, many investors lost a lot of money this year. Only after waiting for the market in 2019 will it be better.
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 02:39:23 AM
coinmarketcap was full blue. Beautiful June is taking place
The current market situation should be only temporary. Looking forward to the follow-up development, I still believe that the bull market will come.
Activity: 12
November 18, 2018, 02:36:37 AM
for us it will also be easier to profit with blue market conditions, so we will also benefit in singakat time, with us buying low prices and we can stand in some time for a high price, so we will also get many benefits.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
November 18, 2018, 02:30:44 AM
Clearly, the market has not recovered and is still struggling through an almost year-long Bear market phase. You need to look at the longer-term picture and 1 or 2 up days have not marked the end of the Bear. I suspect we will need to remain patient and am hoping for the green shoots of a recovery during Quarter 1 - 2019.
Activity: 16
November 18, 2018, 02:07:24 AM
the market is in a recovery phase for now and I hope it will recover soon enough to cover up the losses it has faced today.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 18, 2018, 01:40:06 AM
You have got the right answer now looking at the way the market fell to one side of the curve leaving all of us a headache. But this should not lead to a lost of hope. There is more time for crypto to do well. I think crypto hasn't recovered yet. There is more to do before it can  recover.
The pressure of panic selling still strong than the real investors, each time the market start to rise a little those who are afraid of losing much sell right away for cut losses leaving the market to fall again, we can see the  exact recovering stage after all those weak holders already gone and many investors
will start holding again and aimed for much higher value, its a need for more adoptions and more patient traders to deal with.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 01:39:11 AM
coinmarketcap was full blue. Beautiful June is taking place
Today we see the market crypto become more prosperous as Bitcoin signs are recovering. Altcoins also increased again and the crypto market is blue gradually returning.Hope to have good results in the end of the year.
Merit: 4
November 18, 2018, 01:29:30 AM
we know that the crypto market is not stable and it makes the prices go up and also falls suddenly. therefore we must learn to stay calm and avoid the panic sales because by doing it then we will make the crypto price in the market are getting down and we will get the bigger losses.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
November 18, 2018, 01:19:12 AM
I don't think the market has recovered already because it's clear to us how the market has suffered yet another crisis again. Bitcoin has lost billions of market cap as it hits 5,000$ mark down low and it takes another time again before it can recover back.
Pages:
Jump to: