Pages:
Author

Topic: The market has recovered? - page 18. (Read 21011 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
November 18, 2018, 01:04:11 AM
coinmarketcap was full blue. Beautiful June is taking place

At this moment, November 17,2018 still, there is no recovery that is happening. The current market situation is too much in critical condition but still I believe there would be a bull market after all the conflicts about some altcoins. We should be patience and well equipped with knowledge about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 12:38:37 AM
Many say that it really recovers and the price will increase. We are excited for that news and looking forward to the big success. Observe the situation of the market and choose wisely on your decision to sell or buy.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
November 17, 2018, 11:43:13 PM
You have got the right answer now looking at the way the market fell to one side of the curve leaving all of us a headache. But this should not lead to a lost of hope. There is more time for crypto to do well. I think crypto hasn't recovered yet. There is more to do before it can  recover.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
November 17, 2018, 09:32:12 AM
Here comes November and the crypto is going red. All red. This wasn't expected, everyone was believing cryptos to go bullish in the last quarter of this year but this is not happening. Atleast not for now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 09:31:36 AM
The cryptomarket is now experiencing the consequences of a fork of a bitcoin cashe. I think that in a few days the recovery will begin and bitcoin will slowly rise in price to 6200-6400. But a bad version is also possible, in which bitcoin will continue to fall.
Activity: 253
November 17, 2018, 09:26:23 AM
The market is not recovering at all. All those saying those things are scammers.As I have observed, The market has not recovered at all.But with a little patience.Just do research more and you will know that the market has not recovered at all.
Activity: 350
November 17, 2018, 03:51:26 AM
The market has not recovered and most of the encryption prices are still being adjusted. I think this is good, because only in this way can more investors buy, rather than waiting for expensive prices!
Activity: 224
November 17, 2018, 03:28:38 AM
It would be pretty good to see how the market is recovering, but something tells me that seeing it is unrealistic, to my mind.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 16, 2018, 06:30:01 PM
The market hasn't recover at all. Since January this year no major growth on the crypto market. Let us be patient and do no panic sell market will recover
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 16, 2018, 05:24:31 PM
The market is now even lower than in June. I keep thinking that June will be the last time we see BTC and the market bottom. But it is a false thought when the market is going down lower now, I'm not sure what the bottom is right now

Everyone is waiting for growth, but while there is a fall month after month. Everyone says that less we will not fall, then another fall occurs. I'm tired. I am more and more often visited by thoughts of selling everything and leaving the crypto market.
Activity: 462
November 16, 2018, 04:35:04 PM
Hello! I think there will be many more such cycles. The market is changing and evolving, and we need to rejoice that we are part of it all.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
November 16, 2018, 04:12:48 PM
The market is now even lower than in June. I keep thinking that June will be the last time we see BTC and the market bottom. But it is a false thought when the market is going down lower now, I'm not sure what the bottom is right now
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 16, 2018, 04:10:39 PM
The cryptocurrency market is going through hard times this year, because of its very high volatility, which is most likely a consequence of the manipulation of the market by whales. I think that until the end of the year the situation will not change much.
Activity: 644
November 16, 2018, 04:09:43 PM
And today 16 June is like 2 day is declining, and everything is falling down very strongly,and quickly,the direct market is well hooked,but the lower I fell,the faster poidee should grow,but for now, Tesin,so we are waiting as what will be,I think December or something see well,or only after Feb 19 think about the growth of the market
Activity: 322
Merit: 17
November 16, 2018, 04:06:02 PM
The picture is unclear and carries negative signals in the short term
But I believe the market will improve in 2019
Blockchain spread may have a positive effect
As well as the attractiveness of low prices.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
November 16, 2018, 04:00:28 PM
I won't say the market has recovered because the market is down recently. Prices of coins have reduced and this has discouraged most investors but this shouldn't be a bother. Let's continue to have hope that the market will recover.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
November 16, 2018, 03:59:59 PM
As we can see, the market has not yet recovered yet but the good thing is that we are all still here. It only shows that there are still ways to generate income and produce a profit. Well, as for me, this is a good time for sharpening our weapons and when the right time comes and the great blessing will be there, we can handle it more properly and wisely.
Activity: 238
November 16, 2018, 03:32:01 PM
on the contrary, the market goes down even more so at the end of the year we as market players must hold all crypto in order to minimize losses. even though we don't know what to do until now
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
November 16, 2018, 03:27:23 PM
the market was blue as of june though it did not last for a long while but it did hit a bull run and it made people rich but that was then and we are still hoping to see and have such bull run again now or later in the year which is actually december as we expect good news to hit the market with investors coming back to it
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 16, 2018, 03:25:21 PM
what a visually nice phrase, beautiful june Wink though it's november now actually. i would like so much to call it beautiful too, and december, and the whole 2019 year. but we just need to stay patient to see how it really works
Pages:
Jump to: