Pages:
Author

Topic: The market has recovered? - page 40. (Read 21003 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 09:39:33 AM
coinmarketcap was full blue. Beautiful June is taking place

Too early to tell. By June of 2018, bitcoin price has risen by a very small margin but a very significant one because it triggered a lot more rise in other tokens. Probably this September, we can see a rise in price of all cryptocurrency. It happened last year, so it might happen again this year. Well, hopefully it does.
Activity: 406
August 19, 2018, 09:35:43 AM

Market is slowly recovering from what happened recently.  The market has gone too low last time so i look forward for its recovery, and it's high value or price the soonest the better. I am very disappointed and I panicked knowing that the market is going too low, but  I didn't do panic selling.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 09:31:03 AM
all of them depend on the market, maybe in July or August etc. can increase the price of all cryptocurrency.

but if the altcoins go down again we cannot blame coinmarektcap, because that is the nature of the market.
Activity: 23
August 17, 2018, 02:38:15 PM
I think the market is still in a limbo. It resembles it is as yet trying things out and the general population are exceptionally wary in crypto. I think currently is an extraordinary chance to make a plunge before a noteworthy breakout in the near future.
Activity: 588
August 17, 2018, 10:22:48 AM
beautiful June took place, then the critical period again came in August now. all prices are currently red, be it bitcoin or other altcoins.
Market is strugling right now, if etf approved market will grow atleast 500 billion and also all coin will increasing and regulations will coming out in 2019. I read news about g20 will do a another confrence in bueno aires to discuss about the crypto regulations.
ETF approval is only news that hoped by much investor in cryptocurrency.if it could be good news i am sure there will much fresh money from stock and forex market investor come to cryptocurrency market.and it will have good effect to bitcoin price especially.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 10:19:10 AM
As of now, it is slowly recovering though it is still not in the right price where it was so we must be patient for more few days or weeks to recover the price of the market
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
August 17, 2018, 10:17:39 AM

Whether blue or red is very dangerous if you make it as an indicator of your good profit. You must be diligent and responsible for your own safetiness in order not to get scam or fall to the bottomless. It is good to be patient than aggressive without proper management.
Activity: 59
August 17, 2018, 10:16:57 AM
The market just start getting better.It does not mean that it won't continue fall.
Activity: 224
August 17, 2018, 10:12:38 AM
The market of Cryptocurrency will recover and return to its value. He needs to give time. I think that we will see a normal recovery of the crypto currency market already closer to December of this year!
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
August 17, 2018, 01:01:39 AM
beautiful June took place, then the critical period again came in August now. all prices are currently red, be it bitcoin or other altcoins.
Market is strugling right now, if etf approved market will grow atleast 500 billion and also all coin will increasing and regulations will coming out in 2019. I read news about g20 will do a another confrence in bueno aires to discuss about the crypto regulations.
Activity: 96
August 17, 2018, 12:59:04 AM
I think we can only really see if the market really recovered by the end of the year.It's just august and since the market is unstable there can be much that can happen.
Activity: 420
August 16, 2018, 11:57:43 PM
June has passed by and we all know that the month of June had been so good to us because most traders make profits when they trade their coins in that month. But nowadays, investors and traders are so being discourage because of the market that was fully bleed. Most coins in coinmarket are being down and down at each period of time. This conclude that market has not yet recovered on it's losses.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
August 16, 2018, 10:05:43 AM
A disaster August 2018 for cryptocurrency.
but i hope it ends there... i can see green now unlike the past days.
i hope this will continue. we are entering the ghost month?
Activity: 75
August 16, 2018, 09:59:42 AM
Very pessimistic tells you that the market has not recovered, but has been falling, and now it is not over, so my suggestion is to invest cautiously!
Activity: 462
August 16, 2018, 09:58:57 AM
Activity: 264
August 16, 2018, 09:55:04 AM
We are getting back the green market gradually, the past weeks has been a very pathetic one for the cryptocurrency market but thank God that we are now recovering from the deep gradually. So this is the best time to invest in the system before it finally get to the moon.  
We should rather invest now than rushing to sell because of the little increase in price. We should wait the more before we think of selling.

Activity: 109
Merit: 1
HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018
August 16, 2018, 09:44:33 AM
I consider that the Cryptocurrency market will recover and return to its value.
I think there are many factors that cause coin prices to rise again.
Hopefully, this price increase can last a long time because this is the hope of many people to Cryptocurrency
This is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 09:43:21 AM
There is a certain relationship between national policies and market recovery. I don't think the market will recover in the next few months. We have to wait with confidence and patience. I believe the market will recover soon.
I think it tooks time for that to recover so for now we're waiting for a good comeback, this trend is also an advantage for us because we can buy affordable coins and expect good earnings.
Activity: 145
August 16, 2018, 09:41:05 AM
Yes, market is now recovering now. It has not recovered fully yet, but we can see the prices getting up. I hope this will continue.
Activity: 18
August 16, 2018, 09:37:43 AM
There is a certain relationship between national policies and market recovery. I don't think the market will recover in the next few months. We have to wait with confidence and patience. I believe the market will recover soon.
Pages:
Jump to: