Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is confusing - page 17. (Read 2516 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110
February 02, 2022, 01:34:13 PM
It really is confusing, way back when I was new I was exploring about Bitcoin and trading and stuffs, at first I was thrilled and excited but later on it did not matter at all as I was blown by the hype and all the things I have read are probably just temporary and depends on current situations and trends, some choices I have made are influenced by my colleagues, family and partners in businesses. I have been in this circle of decision makers and never I have regretted joining them. It is up to you to hear them or you single handedly do it.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 02, 2022, 12:46:35 PM
It is true that bitcoin is always like the signal giver to the market.

This is the beauty of the market, you get insights from the two different sides and it's up to you who are you going to believe. But if you also do analysis then you must rely to what you think is right and accurate.

Honestly, you don't really have to rely with any of those predictions, speculations or analysis. If you can have your own then that's much better because what's proven is that, no matter someone is good in analysis, bitcoin has always and will always be unpredictable.

copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
February 02, 2022, 12:09:35 PM
Those analysts are giving their opinion on what they think will happen. No one is more than about 75-85% accurate.

Logically, based on what I've seen before. I expect us to range between $30k-$40k for a while (maybe a few months), break the $30 at some point potentially to spread a bit of panic and then go back to continue the previous trend upwards (at least past $60k).

If a lot of people seem bullish and bearish at the same time, it might be because something similar to this has been seen by them and a few will know of the potential to keep staying low (and bouncing between $30k to $40k for a while would actually make any up move quite a bit healthier).

(obviously this post is given for educational purposes only, there's a good chance the market does something completely different - and the numbers aren't accurate due to summarising slanted resistance lines).
Activity: 980
Merit: 519
fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022
February 02, 2022, 10:18:33 AM
Looking at the market now with different illustration about the current position, condition of the market from analysis, many crypto traders are coming out with there different analysis of where the market tend to go in the next few days. Some keeps agitating that the trend is still bearish while others come out with various technical analysis of the market, drawing different trendlines to show the support resistance of the coming bull.

We all know that Bitcoin controls the crypto market and it is a good determinant of most altcoins(maybe all). The fall of Bitcoin had affected the crypto market and I think keeping an eye on Bitcoin is very important to determine the fate of most alts in the market. I have seen much number of fud coming up with different technical tools of the market going down more.

What perspective are we going to accept here? Are we going with the analysis of the market going bear contineously or  claims that the price will go bullish? Maybe we should just be neutral without being too optimistic or pessimistic.

Following the market, trend should not be as confusing like the way it is currently, especially for those that care much about the market direction and are not too skilled on analysis the market direction.
Pages:
Jump to: