Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is looking all red once again - page 3. (Read 2591 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 09, 2019, 02:54:06 AM
And now the wave volatility of the market continues, and by the way, the recessions are no longer so strong and do not exceed the rise. So what can be said about good performance at the beginning of this year.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 09, 2019, 02:18:12 AM
Cryptos are still a very new and small market so high volatility, both on the up and down side is to be expected.
As usual that's what we can expect for a booming market. It's young but I don't think its still small.

Many underestimate on how big the crypto market now but if you'll look closely, the growth of the market is quick year by year. Don't look if its on red again because it will certainly be there time and time again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
January 09, 2019, 01:02:12 AM
Cryptos are still a very new and small market so high volatility, both on the up and down side is to be expected.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
January 09, 2019, 12:41:18 AM
I think that this is the usual speculation that was made to remove extra people from the market before the start of the bullish trend !
It has been red since long. Never expecting some quick returns help keep the excitement low and I rather prefer to hold back by not investing in crypto but the low cost of some coins is pretty attractive.
only one action that can solve this yeah it is "CutLoss", and resuming trade to recover capital, it may take time to return the capital lost due to the red market, but I still believe green candles are ready to come to market,
Cutloss must be last strategy if nothing we can't do with market again, maybe it will used in altcoin or token in market. But, for big coin like ETH and BTC it is better to stay  hold because it have chance to up again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 08, 2019, 11:41:02 PM
Crypto's market price is volatile and currently, the price of coins is partly green and Bitcoin is also increasing. I think now many investors have returned to the market after a while they left the market due to a collapse. And in this first quarter, the market must experience very positive growth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
January 08, 2019, 10:46:20 PM
Hey. And this too will pass.
Activity: 504
January 08, 2019, 08:45:22 PM
I think that this is the usual speculation that was made to remove extra people from the market before the start of the bullish trend !
It has been red since long. Never expecting some quick returns help keep the excitement low and I rather prefer to hold back by not investing in crypto but the low cost of some coins is pretty attractive.
only one action that can solve this yeah it is "CutLoss", and resuming trade to recover capital, it may take time to return the capital lost due to the red market, but I still believe green candles are ready to come to market,
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
December 07, 2018, 03:57:05 PM
The movement of the market is quite depressing, I can just hope for the best.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 05:07:07 PM
The market that looks red today will look green tommorow,  there is no need getting paranoid about the market condition. The Cryptocurrency market this year has been mostly red with few exceptions of bounces. The year is almost done with,  the next year is on my mind!
Activity: 546
November 30, 2018, 04:02:12 PM
the market is red today, even though yesterday was green even though it was a little. and for today, bitcoin cash has the highest decline compared to 5 other coins, which is 4,54%.
I had expected this, especially at ETH prices. well, maybe until the end of November, prices will continue to decline. well, maybe among us, there are those who have bought several altcoins to hold, and prepare for 2019. hopefully that year, crypto prices will be better compared to this year.

As for me, I did not expect the cryptocurrencies dump. In my opinion, we were very close to the bulls. Unfortunately, it was a wrong vision of the situation. Suppose, the market will be green soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 11:15:15 AM
Now the market conditions are really not good, every day there is always a price decline and that will make many people panic about the current situation. There is a possibility that this is only a game from certain people who want to find more profits by buying at the lowest price.
Whales are the ones who decide this game. They can sell at very high prices and then buy at very cheap prices with some great news. The market is so unpredictable that it always goes against the crowd that makes it impossible for us to be sure of any investment in this market.
Exactly, whales themselves have controlled this market, last year they made a huge profit when selling BTC at $ 20k, I think they still want to buy BTC at the lowest possible price before the pump price come back, to earn the highest profit. Because pump and dump can not happen often, they usually do this only once a year
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 12:15:30 AM
people have just been burned so far and so quickly. I think it's easier at this point to just toss it in and invest whatever crypto you have left in a project or two. I think a pre ico company with traditional support like softbank is the best way. Always follow the smart money, they pay so many people to work these things out
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
November 28, 2018, 11:42:07 PM
Now the market conditions are really not good, every day there is always a price decline and that will make many people panic about the current situation. There is a possibility that this is only a game from certain people who want to find more profits by buying at the lowest price.
Whales are the ones who decide this game. They can sell at very high prices and then buy at very cheap prices with some great news. The market is so unpredictable that it always goes against the crowd that makes it impossible for us to be sure of any investment in this market.
Activity: 156
Merit: 14
November 28, 2018, 10:28:35 PM
The coins are losing their values in compared to the world of fiat. They wouldn't lose their values in the world of blockchain. But the world of fiat is the one consecutively dominating anyway.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
November 28, 2018, 09:34:53 PM
Oh my, the market is looking all red so bad that can see nothing but the red all over the place.
What is the reason behind this massive market crash in the middle of this month of November?
Everybody is expecting another crypto boom by the end of this year like the last, why the crash now?

Why should everybody expect the same trend as last year? Does the crypto market operate that way? There is no fixed course followed by the crypto market, hence it is good to halt the too much anticipation for bull run at the end of the year in order not to get too disappointed if the bull market does not happen. Buy the dips and keep holding. The bull market will definitely come irrespective of how long the bear market will last.
Activity: 560
November 28, 2018, 07:48:54 PM
no one knows why bitcoin prices have gone down that far. many say if the market is being manipulated, they deliberately make this condition for their own sake.
I also think like that because now many people want to get more profit by making the price of bitcoin go down, after that they buy at the lowest point and make many people panic.
Activity: 242
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 28, 2018, 07:13:03 PM
no one knows why bitcoin prices have gone down that far. many say if the market is being manipulated, they deliberately make this condition for their own sake.
Activity: 560
November 28, 2018, 06:59:51 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
November 28, 2018, 06:26:11 PM
The present  status of  the market seem not encouraging, this is the best time to take advantage of the opportunity and  keep investing in the bearish market, I believe there is an ongoing manipulation in the cryptocurrency space, with the dip in the market trend, more investors will join the communty. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
November 28, 2018, 01:50:48 PM
As we are expecting for a bull run then the market give us another bloodbath that drops again to the bottom. Although this is another opportunity for us to reconsider to buy if we have still funds to buy those precious coins. I think this bearish will continue to the whole year.

Hopefully, you are mistaken (at least I want to believe in it). We have been waiting for the bulls to come to the market for too long. The bears must leave us and do not come back.
Pages:
Jump to: