Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is moving up - page 10. (Read 3119 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
August 07, 2018, 10:27:07 AM
What's happening? Everything is up now? BTC at 8'400 USD... That was fast.

OK...If we are serious, we can see that the market is neither up nor down. It is just swinging all the time. Professionals that spend all their time trading, make really good money during this time.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 12:48:55 AM
I can not understand how the market is going down despite all the news. I do not think the news is bad.

As I understand news outcome have no effect on this market but rummers and speculations moves it up and down.Reason is less awareness about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
August 04, 2018, 08:34:58 PM
I can not understand how the market is going down despite all the news. I do not think the news is bad.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
August 04, 2018, 06:53:16 PM
Oh, it is just Coinmarketcap which seems buggy... 73'000 USD at certain exchanges... But in reality BTC is near 7'500 USD. Nothing did change.

Thats what I see also, bitcoin's value does not running nor declining. Maybe this year is very difficult to invest due of slow developement of crypto. Also the market is very volatile, and no one can predict on future. I am still hoping, by the end of this month bitcoin will grow imensely profitable.

August 04, 2018, 12:46:58 AM
Oh, it is just Coinmarketcap which seems buggy... 73'000 USD at certain exchanges... But in reality BTC is near 7'500 USD. Nothing did change.

I think it was an error. Most of the coins and token shown more than 1000% up.Hope it will happen in near future Inn Shh Allah
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
August 03, 2018, 11:26:49 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
August 03, 2018, 11:19:59 AM
What's happening? Everything is up now? BTC at 8'400 USD... That was fast.
August 03, 2018, 10:50:48 AM
Its hard to predict cryptocurrency market and nobody can analyse where it is moving.I think everything is happening on speculation and when it will have a good setup like awareness and regulations only then there is a chance to predict it.

Can be said that this year became a difficult year for the development of crypto, this is because of the many negative news that continues to be present in various media that affect the user to run from crypto.

Mostly the banking system all over world have negative views about cryptocurrencies which turn investors panic.Also frauds circulating because of cryptocurrencies also a reason for its fall.
Activity: 342
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 10:23:01 AM
Market can be seen doing great these times and the market is expecting to give us a rip fruit at the end of the year but about the trading matters better if you want to invest in the market then its the best time to do that as market has just started to increase and if you want to sell then really wait for some more time as market has not reached to its full profit just have patience watch the market to do its tasks and then when you feel you are having good profit you can trade or can do mining after that. 
Activity: 241
Merit: 6
August 02, 2018, 10:22:09 AM
I think this part of the summer lots of people want to get out there and do something fun before fall comes, so they tend to spend less time staring at buy and sell orders. They may have some set out there, but they don't check if they've been filled as often, so it makes things a little drawn out in slow motion. Just something I've observed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 10:15:24 AM
Its hard to predict cryptocurrency market and nobody can analyse where it is moving.I think everything is happening on speculation and when it will have a good setup like awareness and regulations only then there is a chance to predict it.

Can be said that this year became a difficult year for the development of crypto, this is because of the many negative news that continues to be present in various media that affect the user to run from crypto.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 02, 2018, 09:58:31 AM
By this time no uptrend for the most of the cryptos i guess since we are officially approached ghost month, which most of the investors stay away from investing . Well this is really a part of the cycle every year and normally after this the prices starting to gain the loss momentum.
August 02, 2018, 09:19:24 AM
Activity: 196
Distributed Credit Chain
August 02, 2018, 07:01:28 AM
If you're good at day trading, you can keep reducing the cost of buying by buying back and forth.
If you're not good at day trading, just hold on and wait for the day to go up. Grin
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 05:59:10 AM
I think if the price of the coin you hold is at a point where you will make profit if you decide to sell now, you can sell and buy back later but if you are at loss already especially if you bought when the price was high, I will suggest that you hold until the price increase so you will make profit because the market is still fluctuating.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 05:53:26 AM
If right now it's good to sell, but many of you refuse to, when's a good time to buy? I do now own any coins so far, I'm trying to spot a good moment....
Activity: 420
August 02, 2018, 01:49:25 AM
At this time the market is starting to move up slowly, what action?
Will sell or hold until the price goes to the moon, please give me feedback and suggestions so no missteps and losses .
This is truly a whale's strategy that frightens and confounds investors. No one can predict the whale's current strategy. So to be safe, we should not invest in the present. It really brings a lot of risk and the risk we have is very high.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 01:18:00 AM
But we had a considerable price drop in ETH two days ago. Now again the price of ETH is at its support level. We need to see what will happen in coming days.
Activity: 252
August 01, 2018, 10:35:57 PM
I think the best way is to keep holding. Grin
Because most of the time, if you don't have a good trading strategy, more often than not, holding on will maximize your profits.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 07:56:38 PM
profit or loss is a common thing in trading in crypto, but what we have to do is minimize the loss if it is truly unavoidable. the market always moves up and down and the decline also happened a few hours ago, but here I still choose to sell my bitcoin and not regret my decision.
Pages:
Jump to: