Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is suffering because of one person ! - page 2. (Read 691 times)

copper member
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
Borden Will Just Hodl.
BCH will never exceed Bitcoin. Although its forked coin caused market turmoil, I think it is still a altcoin. This is my evaluation of it! Altcoin!

I agree with you on that. But I guess time will tell.
I thought ripple will never over take ETH, but look where we are now.
copper member
Borden Will Just Hodl.
thats a very sad thing for BTC. but i dont think that he will do much damage to BTC. because BTC is the king and most accepted crypto coin in the world. he is just giving big talks just for marketing

I think markets are pretty susceptible to situations like this. This is why Tesla's stocks mooned when Elon Musk announced he was taking the company public. This ended up costing him 20m for that tweet in fines
 Who is going to fine this Craig guy?.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
BCH will never exceed Bitcoin. Although its forked coin caused market turmoil, I think it is still a altcoin. This is my evaluation of it! Altcoin!
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
I do not think that the market is suffering because of the BCH hardfork. The market is still going down because a one man or a group is trying to kick out the most possible amount of investors, until the next bull run.
copper member
Borden Will Just Hodl.
A hard fork of bitcoin cash is killing the market !
Share your opinion about this man. You think he was mean ?
How do you feel about such people ?
Quote words
Dr Craig S Wright:
To all BTC miners...

If you switch to mine BCH, we may need to fund this with BTC, if we do, we sell for USD and, well... we think BTC market has no room... it tanks.

Think about it. We will sell A Lot!

Consider that....
And, have a nice day

(BTC to 1000 does not phase me)
 Angry
https://twitter.com/proffaustus

Damn! But heck, I really don't give a damn what Craig Wright is saying. His words shouldn't be the basis of any currency's fate. Bitcoin is strong and it will remain strong for a long time! Things are still reasonably looking good. So nothing to worry about at the moment...

Clearly the man has some sway. A lot of it too it seems.
copper member
Borden Will Just Hodl.
His opinions and tweets cost me around 1000 usd which is my black friday tech shopping budget. I hope this war between whales will stop and small investors will start earning some spare money again.

If I was smart, I would probably have sold and bought back at the bottom to make some gains. I think ultimately btc is here to stay. Always hodl.
copper member
Borden Will Just Hodl.
Quote words
Dr Craig S Wright:
To all BTC miners...

If you switch to mine BCH, we may need to fund this with BTC, if we do, we sell for USD and, well... we think BTC market has no room... it tanks.

Consider that....
And, have a nice day

Angry

How much BTC does he actually have? It's scary that one person can sway the market so much. But again, weak hands be gone. We will be better for it.

It's always a good time as any to buy. It's probably pretty easy to just watch the movement of the big buyers and just follow that.
Could be a good way to get rekt though
copper member
Borden Will Just Hodl.
Quote words
Dr Craig S Wright:
To all BTC miners...

Consider that....
And, have a nice day

Angry

How much BTC does he actually have? It's scary that one person can sway the market so much. But again, weak hands be gone. We will be better for it.
Activity: 420
Its partially happen by this person.
Little unstability and hash war makes panic and big players feel that falling and cahout to rebuy i think.
Black friday comes and they want earn moneys maybe
Activity: 459
The hard fork of Bitcoin cash is just a fuse, but the actual market decline has nothing to do with hard forks. The sharp depreciation of the market this time is not terrible. In the future, there will be a large depreciation of the cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 728
Manipulations related to Bitcoin Cash are not the first time. This is the second hard hit on Bitcoin associated with the owners of Bitcoin Cash. But this time, smart and attentive people should already understand the real value of this coin, which in fact is close to zero.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
The crypto market is still relatively small and such an event can make a confusion and panic we are facing  on the market. We will go through it  in some days and the market will bounce back hopefully near to previous levels.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
I just don't believe everything he has said about bitcoin. Whatever that is happening now to price is just for a certain time and I'm not looking at $1,000 . We are going to be shocked how price will bull after the whole issue around bitcoin. Hodling on for this time.
Problem is, he brought down the market a few days ago. I also don't believe bitcoin can drop to  1000 $
I'm also not sure that bitcoin will fall $ 1000 as much as fud. I am disappointed with people who are greedy that they should not sacrifice the market as a whole. many people suffer losses due to their ambitions and maybe they say there is no decentralization in crypto.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
His opinions and tweets cost me around 1000 usd which is my black friday tech shopping budget. I hope this war between whales will stop and small investors will start earning some spare money again.
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
Quote words
Dr Craig S Wright:
To all BTC miners...

Consider that....
And, have a nice day

Angry

though what you've written isn't what all of would like to believe in, i still think we should do the following: sit back, relax, turn off all the external voices and listen to the depth of us. it knows what to do next
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
This hash rate war made bitcoins drops so fast. This dip was expected by experienced traders. But this happen immediately with this hash war. Market will be recover but with this huge dip it would need some time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
This tweet is made just to scare people. No one knows his wallet and the number of bitcoins. He has to show his wallet address and I have to see how many bitcoins he has sold in the last week. Only after these actions will I believe him.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
Once everything is good and people can get over the fork, market will be back fine.
Everything in this market is due to those who bought BCH for the forlk.
But theres nothing to worry about, BTC will bounce back.
What you need to worry is your BCH, it will fall once BTC stand-up
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
The BCH fork had hardly any impact on the Bitcoin exchange rates. The BTC prices fell down for some different reason. So it may not be (w)right to blame Craig Wright, or for that matter any of the BCH supporters.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
There is no 1 person, because in every war at least 2 sides are presented, so don't blame on him. There are guys dumping bitcoin as well opposite to craig
Pages:
Jump to: