Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is suffering because of one person ! - page 5. (Read 691 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
I just don't believe everything he has said about bitcoin. Whatever that is happening now to price is just for a certain time and I'm not looking at $1,000 . We are going to be shocked how price will bull after the whole issue around bitcoin. Hodling on for this time.

Can he sway the whole community to sell, I don't think so Bitcoin will soon recover, we must admit this is not a good year for Bitcoin but remember it has a good tun for the last nine years and we are just starting soon we will we have a bull run like what happen all these years.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
Craig Wright also claimed he was Satoshi. People try to take advantage of any sort of hype situaltions thus promoting their names. And then he will be paid a lot for being mentioned as the head of the advisory board of numerous ICOs.
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
There are many challenge that impacts negatively on cryptocurrencies.
While we lay blame on these guys; let's try and ask ourselves many questions like: Where are most of the funds raised via ICO's kept.
Cryptocurrencies were supposed to be cash backed yet; some ICO project organizers will prefer to stash most of these funds in their Fiat based bank accounts.

This is quite bad and needs to be checked.
Nevertheless; we expect a befitting and joyful news in the cryptosphere.
Crypto enthusiasts will smile again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
I don't think it's easy to replace bitcoin at this time, we can see from some coins that try to replace but fail. A bearish market like this is due to a normal cycle in a trade
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
A hard fork of bitcoin cash is killing the market !
Share your opinion about this man. You think he was mean ?
How do you feel about such people ?
Quote words
Dr Craig S Wright:
To all BTC miners...

If you switch to mine BCH, we may need to fund this with BTC, if we do, we sell for USD and, well... we think BTC market has no room... it tanks.

Think about it. We will sell A Lot!

Consider that....
And, have a nice day

(BTC to 1000 does not phase me)
 Angry
https://twitter.com/proffaustus

thats not affected the marketcap of bitcoin,,
you see if bitcoin still be a leader on market capitalizations my friend
so, don't worry ,, decentralized is a fair system, no one can control it  Wink
My friend I understand that bitcoin will always be a leader and will dominate but I am very sorry that this man made a deversion in the market )
I just don't believe everything he has said about bitcoin. Whatever that is happening now to price is just for a certain time and I'm not looking at $1,000 . We are going to be shocked how price will bull after the whole issue around bitcoin. Hodling on for this time.
Problem is, he brought down the market a few days ago. I also don't believe bitcoin can drop to  1000 $
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
BCH fork has been a fundamental element for price action for the last week. Wright's words and posts are always exaggerated, and I don't think it makes any good to Bitcoin Cash. Anyways, BTC will remain number one (at least for the next year).
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
This is a farce of encrypting the market. Totally operated by two selfish people. The encryption war launched by them has already affected the market decline. This situation will continue for some time.

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Quote words
Dr Craig S Wright:
To all BTC miners...

If you switch to mine BCH, we may need to fund this with BTC, if we do, we sell for USD and, well... we think BTC market has no room... it tanks.

Consider that....
And, have a nice day

Angry

thats not affected the marketcap of bitcoin,,
you see if bitcoin still be a leader on market capitalizations my friend
so, don't worry ,, decentralized is a fair system, no one can control it  Wink
Soon the market will be fine again.

When the dust settles, you'll see on how they are going to turn their back against this war and will return to the king. And he even said he can make the price of bitcoin @ $1,000. I respect him but I don't trust him with his words after all of these events.
I agree with you, but as I understand it, the market must be based on people's trust, and this man has acted meanly and out of his ambitions wants to destroy it. I think people will stop trusting him and he will have many enemies.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Quote words
Dr Craig S Wright:
To all BTC miners...

Consider that....
And, have a nice day

Angry

this is the principle of the crypto market which is decentralization no one can lead the market a lone and so i think it will be fine soon
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Soon the market will be fine again.

When the dust settles, you'll see on how they are going to turn their back against this war and will return to the king. And he even said he can make the price of bitcoin @ $1,000. I respect him but I don't trust him with his words after all of these events.
Quote words
Dr Craig S Wright:
To all BTC miners...

Consider that....
And, have a nice day

Angry

Pages:
Jump to: