Pages:
Author

Topic: The market is suffering because of one person ! - page 4. (Read 691 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
Many people have different opinion when it comes to blockchain and cryptos, I think the person is clearly saying that the days of ICO and bitcoin will soon be gone according to most of his tweet, But that's his opinion, no one knows how the future will turn out to be, so let's watch and see.
Activity: 504
One person cannot influence the entire crypto-valyutics market so strongly, in my opinion, this is impossible. must be at least a few very influential people to whom the whole course is tied.
Activity: 518
We should embrace this kind of events. Last time when those idiots forked a coin we had biggest bull run in history of crypto!
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Nah, one tweet doesn't cause the market to lose that much value.
Yes, it can be a factor, but there are also some more realistic factors.
The biggest one being that globally, stock markets crashed everywhere.
Many think that crypto is it's own isolated market and not related to outside ones, but that is just not true.

Ever since btc futures started getting offered, institutional investors are very much a part of crypto.
A typical diversified portfolio nowadays has stocks, bonds, real estate and crypto.
So when the stock market crashes, this affrects crypto as investors start shifting their protfolios around to deal with it.

Also, this can be backed up as the timing and percent downfall correlates with stocks falling very well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
in fact, I don’t think that the market fell only because of this person’s tweets. and in his place after such statements, I would be afraid to go out.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
some of his controversial statements did make the market a few days ago chaotic, but this should not make the market conditions for the future also getting worse, as long as there is a high demand for bitcoin in this famous exchange can make prices quite stable
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
I hope SEC will analyze Dr Craig S Wright's words and will consider it as crypto market manipulation, the guilty must be punished! We need the regulation in crypto to avoid price manipulations in future.
Activity: 658
Catena X
Slow, mate. Never be panic tot his situation. Panic and inpatient only will drive you for the worse condition. And what do you mean of the "man"? If you think that the hard fork of the BTC really kills the market, you should take a deep breath and slow. The market will be recovered again. At least it will reach $6k. It has just becomes the natural flow of the BTC market. Just be more patient and never panic.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
A hard fork of bitcoin cash is killing the market !
Share your opinion about this man. You think he was mean ?
How do you feel about such people ?
Quote words
Dr Craig S Wright:
To all BTC miners...

If you switch to mine BCH, we may need to fund this with BTC, if we do, we sell for USD and, well... we think BTC market has no room... it tanks.

Think about it. We will sell A Lot!

Consider that....
And, have a nice day

(BTC to 1000 does not phase me)
 Angry
https://twitter.com/proffaustus

Well basically from this point, I can say that the fork of bitcoin cash led to the ridiculous dumping of bitcoin and usdt with people desperate to get more bitcoin cash

It’s all fud, and only the smartest survive this cruel space
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
It is necessary to get used to the fact that no matter how much we talked about technologies and that what a good blockchain technology and what it needs to be used, everyone is just trying to make money on cryptocurrencies, absolutely everyone.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
I think this situation is sad for the market ! We don't have to suffer because of the policy of two people . I think Dr Craig S Wright will pay for his actions in the market ! His coin will go into oblivion with him !
He is a smart and intelligent man, he will not fail and his crytocurrency will grow strong and may defeat the BTC in the future. But what happens now is the consequence of him and I hope he can do something so the market can recover

I understand he's a smart man, but ruthlessly killing the market for his own benefit doesn't make him any better in people's eyes.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
All just a part of the maturation process of cryptocurrencies. This sorry little episode is just an example that building an economy on the back of BTC, BCH, PoW, Miners and the immature people that hold sway over them is a fools errand. I have no doubt that cryptocurrencies and DLT will dominate in the future but it will because BTC, BCH and their dysfunctional eco system will make up only a very small part of that future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
There are different reasons due to which suffering the market,this bounty the managers(who lead the table and reporting) they deceive hunters and assign them to the work itself,as well Moseneke who steal the assets and the wallets of other people,plus the speculators which are specially their actions are forcing people to lose money,and they make money on it
Activity: 686
thats a very sad thing for BTC. but i dont think that he will do much damage to BTC. because BTC is the king and most accepted crypto coin in the world. he is just giving big talks just for marketing
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
I think this situation is sad for the market ! We don't have to suffer because of the policy of two people . I think Dr Craig S Wright will pay for his actions in the market ! His coin will go into oblivion with him !
He is a smart and intelligent man, he will not fail and his crytocurrency will grow strong and may defeat the BTC in the future. But what happens now is the consequence of him and I hope he can do something so the market can recover

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Quote words
Dr Craig S Wright:
To all BTC miners...

If you switch to mine BCH, we may need to fund this with BTC, if we do, we sell for USD and, well... we think BTC market has no room... it tanks.

Consider that....
And, have a nice day

Angry

I think this man has a vision. But its not enough to influence the market. As far as i know the Fork has already happen and BCH blockchain is already split into two. But look  what happen with the other BCHsv the brainchild of this man Craig S Wright the value was dip very fast as we thought. So it means that its not the cause of Market downtrends.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I think Craig Wright is one of the most influential person in crypto space and most of his followers are miners. Is this person Satoshi Nakamoto? Whatever it is but I think he wants to pull the price of bitcoin and make a popularity on bitcoin cash.
Activity: 238
https://www.empirehotels.io
Activity: 112
Quote words
Dr Craig S Wright:
To all BTC miners...

Consider that....
And, have a nice day

Angry

thats not affected the marketcap of bitcoin,,
you see if bitcoin still be a leader on market capitalizations my friend
so, don't worry ,, decentralized is a fair system, no one can control it  Wink

The fight between those two people affected the market generally and caused a lot of sell offs, resulting in a lot of losses. I personally lost 60% of my portfolio to that crash and it's just not fair for a decentralized market
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Soon the market will be fine again.

When the dust settles, you'll see on how they are going to turn their back against this war and will return to the king. And he even said he can make the price of bitcoin @ $1,000. I respect him but I don't trust him with his words after all of these events.
I agree with you, but as I understand it, the market must be based on people's trust, and this man has acted meanly and out of his ambitions wants to destroy it. I think people will stop trusting him and he will have many enemies.
I don't know what's running on his mind but he's totally going against to everyone. He has his own intention of showing what he can do to the market.

Many do stop trusting him already and lost respect regarding this issue but its him and we can't stop him on what's running on his mind. As I suggested, we just need to wait until everything is over between him and ABC's people.
Pages:
Jump to: