Pages:
Author

Topic: The market started looking green today. - page 12. (Read 1671 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 284
~snip~
That small change in the price of crypto currencies cannot be considered as growth but it is good to see that there is little bit of positivity around the corner but again the price is in red at the current moment so nothing changes now so people need to hold their coins if they want the price to recover.

I'm going to explain as clear as I could what he's trying to say.

As you would notice the graph on the right end, we can already see that its not "growth". The graph tells that all of those coins are in the dump, why you asked? Because see the starting point of the graph, the end point is not even as half of it. Also, the green percentage that you've bragging about, its just the 24 hour change, no big deal. Remember, Bitcoin reached $19k but now its roughly on the $9k, and Ethereum reached $73k but now its in the $33k, not even half of those.

Not trying to be negative but, I'm just saying that its not growing as you expect it to be.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
Yeah i see bitcoin starting to wake up from the nightmare, and i believe there will be no more deep dump. I see graphics with aroon indicator and when it shows a positive thing, although i'm not expert on monitoring but this is my thought.

It was a very good sign that cryptocurrency is starting to grow up again and it was actually going back to $10k dollar so we can expect that bitcoins might really increase up to $60k dollar this year before 2018 ends.

it is a good sign for who has invest in red time. green is just a reason not to be nervous about our investment. it is late to invest in green, that is how experts do their investment business.
so, Red is not a bad sign for bitcoin believers. never be panic in crypto investment.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

Better than before, I may say. Last few months many people are sisappointed with the fact that coins are getting lower and some even say they will be dead. Their too afraid of the volatility of bitcoin, but this also makes the prices go higher. So users must still continue what they do in crypto and don't worry because prices will be like that in a nornal rate.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
when bitcoin prices rise then other coin prices tend to follow, much of the good news as Russia that legalize crypto in their country may be a turning point for bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
That was the greatest news for the past months, so happy to see that coins and tokens are started to grow.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
It appears the market started recovering today from one of the worse long-lasted corrections in bitcoin history.
The bitcoin now secure the 45% of the cryptocurrency market dominance. what you have to say about that?

That's absolutely right. I am so happy that some asset of crypto are now recovering but still, we don't need to be happy yet because sometimes it goes down again. But it is not actually bad because some people who almost lose their hope are now being motivated because of this situation. As myself, I still believe that it is just the beginning of recovering of digital cryptocurrency and I hope it will continue until it reach its highest price again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
I think that it is an amazing tendency - we finally see what we deserve. Because all non-believers were "disqualified" by the crysis.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
It's been a normal scenario for cryptos for having a green day after a couple of weeks in crisis. Some speculates that this current uptrend resembling a bullish movement is just a trap to let people to dive in at a lower price.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
Yeah i see bitcoin starting to wake up from the nightmare, and i believe there will be no more deep dump. I see graphics with aroon indicator and when it shows a positive thing, although i'm not expert on monitoring but this is my thought.

That's the reason why you should hold your coin when the market place is dumping the prices of the coins you are holding, its because the price will still grow again and you just need patience in order not to lose profit.
Activity: 896
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
as we know, with the improving market, we can invest in some coins. With this investor will give confidence to a project. I always monitor the movement from last week and it's improved so far.
I hope this movement will be like this next.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
It's been a long time on dump, it has not been very easy but thank God it is recovering. We are waiting to see it reach the peak. Its not been easy all the way.keep growing.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I see a lot of red color that appears this indicates the market has not recovered perfectly. do not be too fast you sell to get more profit.
Activity: 258
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
It's been a long time on dump, it has not been very easy but thank God it is recovering. We are waiting to see it reach the peak. Its not been easy all the way.
The last nearly 3 months was tough but now we get to realize the glory. I don't know if we will surpass our ATH of 850 Billion this bull but I am confident we will get back to 700 Billion sometime this summer.
Activity: 812

It's a good sign that everything will smoothly increase even it's stressful in a bloody market last few months ago now we can say that the market is slowly recovering to that bloody situation. And all is happy now to slowly but surely increase in the market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
It's been a long time on dump, it has not been very easy but thank God it is recovering. We are waiting to see it reach the peak. Its not been easy all the way.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com

until recently the market still shows a good condition. rise still happens to this day although slowly but surely. If indeed this would be a good start then if you want to start buying currently considered not too late for long term investment.

Yes, I believe you are right. The coins in the market as of this moment, specially bitcoin is green and still rising slowly and surely with minimal corrections time after time. I believe that this is a sign that we are already in the early days of the bullish season. Hence, I too advice that this is a good time to buy and accumulate as much as possible. It is never too late yet, there is still a lot of room to grow.
Activity: 207
Yes, blue signs have been circulating in the market for two weeks now. It is a cool autumn sign that we can restore our faith and optimism into a repeatable historical growth. We are seeing value sustained and growing at low but steady levels in the past few days.
Activity: 50
if seen from what percentage, maybe this is a good opportunity for ktia who want to start from the beginning, but this also does not mean we have to impose the will, all will go according to the existing scenario, well that's all I can say

I think In two days, bitcoin price will reach 8500 $. If you like the upside for short-term gains, this is the right time for it.
When bitcoin prices reach 19,000 $, many become rich with bitcoin holding. Now the bitcoin price is very low, if you go into bitcoin now you will get more profit from it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Yes,market started looking green today.it is a good sign and its time to buy.market now are rising and wish it will continue rising.I hope bitcoin price increase day by day.
really well, with the market already green again it can make the investors re-spirited again to invest their money in bitcoin or in altcoin coins. so with the green of the market we can all the spirit again start investing and trading
Activity: 216
Merit: 11
It all looks like a trap. I do not want to say anything superfluous, but bitcoin and all the coins can go down dramatically, the volumes on the market are not impressive yet.
Pages:
Jump to: