Pages:
Author

Topic: The maximum bitcoin you have in total till now - page 7. (Read 11403 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Right now i got a total of 3 btc.

But this will increase when the price will go down again.
If the price will go up.. well it will decrease again.
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
I would like to know how much bitcoin you have as highest amount till now.

I used to have 0.60BTC on around 2 month ago. Which is the highest amount i have.

About three years ago I had upwards of BTC23   that was then.  Now I try to maintain around BTC6 for business.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
For now i withdrawn some of my bitcoin into fiat and my total bitcoins now is around 0.08.
Im finding for another source of bitcoin or job to earn it fast.. Im trying to make a faucet and i hope my faucet will profitable...

I am still new in the use of bitcoin. I work in fiverr and the do pay with bitcoin, thoughI don't normally receive payment In bitcoin, I have about two bitcoin, but I sold one bitcoin, so I currently have only one bitcoin now, and I am thinking of buying few coins.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
Till date I have earned only 0.179 bitcoin from faucet games...
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I have little over 1 bitcoin atm, I had more but I did sell some of it when the price went 450 and now I am just waiting for the price to come down, which I think it might take a while and it might also happen that it doesn't and it just keeps rising but right now I can't risk to buy more. The maximum I had at one point was 6.
legendary
Activity: 854
I would like to know how much bitcoin you have as highest amount till now.

I used to have 0.60BTC on around 2 month ago. Which is the highest amount i have.
The highest amount of btc I have till now is only 0.1 btc.I wish I were one of those early adopters in which case I too would have lots of btc now
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
For now i withdrawn some of my bitcoin into fiat and my total bitcoins now is around 0.08.
Im finding for another source of bitcoin or job to earn it fast.. Im trying to make a faucet and i hope my faucet will profitable...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
The max I had at one moment was around 110 BTC. These days it is just around 12 BTC, and they are mostly set in holding assets like other altcoins + cloud mining.
When the price of bitcoin is ok again, I will buy back again to have around 100 BTC.

That's my long term goal.

What if there is another bull run and bitcoin goes above $500 ,then what will you do?
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
I had nearly 200 BTC and sold way too early on the way up to 500. Now i'm just bag holding fiat.

Nice to see bitcoin oligarchs emerging. If bitcoin takes over you guys will be the new elite, make sure you will stay loyal to bitcoin after that Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
The max I had at one moment was around 110 BTC. These days it is just around 12 BTC, and they are mostly set in holding assets like other altcoins + cloud mining.
When the price of bitcoin is ok again, I will buy back again to have around 100 BTC.

Whew that is a lot of BTC we are talking there. I envy you my friend. I hope I have that kind of bitcoin in my wallet. My wallet is almost broke and still making my way on that 1 btc spot.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

That's just awesome if you possessed such amount of Bitcoins...
I can understand that you might have sold them cheaper before (just guessing Tongue), and 12 BTC also is not a smaller amount as compared to many others who don't even possess 1/100th of that amount...

Goals are very good thing in life, you have good plans and I appreciate it... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

Nice amount and your goal is impressive for beginners as well.
I do not have goal to acquire any amount of bitcoins. I had around 4 bitcoins, but now I only have 2.3 bitcoins left. And I am always making investment online to increase it to higher amount of bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

I have about 2 bitcoins now, and they are kept idle in my wallet. I don’t normally make use of it. I got the bitcoins through signature campaign and some sports betting, is really the fastest method of making bitcoin but with some risk.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
For me the maximum amount of bitcoin that i had is around 1.5-1.8 bitcoin since march.
Till now im still collecting and expecting more about bitcoins and i hope bitcoins will be most expensive things in the future..

That’s great. I was having more than 11 Btc. I mean exactly I had 11.021Btc before. But now I don’t have that much bitcoins now. I sold most of my bitcoin for fiat cash and Currently I have just 0.3126 BTC only with me. I hope I save more bitcoins again.
legendary
i have never had a lot of bitcoins in my wallet even though i never spend anything of it and i keep it always safe in my cold storage i hope i will get to 1 bitcoin one day and that after some time that bitcoin will be worth a huge amount of money which i could use

Yeah, you have great program , keep all your bitcoin and waiting until it be something worth to use. Your Accomplishment maximum bitcoin will be feel pleased

That is my goal too. To have at least a bitcoin and save it. Feel it and relax thinking I have one bitcoin. And just letting it circulate in my brain until I fall asleep dreaming BTC in my head.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
For me the maximum amount of bitcoin that i had is around 1.5-1.8 bitcoin since march.
Till now im still collecting and expecting more about bitcoins and i hope bitcoins will be most expensive things in the future..
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
i have never had a lot of bitcoins in my wallet even though i never spend anything of it and i keep it always safe in my cold storage i hope i will get to 1 bitcoin one day and that after some time that bitcoin will be worth a huge amount of money which i could use

Yeah, you have great program , keep all your bitcoin and waiting until it be something worth to use. Your Accomplishment maximum bitcoin will be feel pleased
legendary
I currently have 0.6 Cheesy

I've been saving up my sig campaign earnings so I can get braces for myself :3

Don't have enough to buy them normally, so thanks bitcointalk.

Wow how great is that!! Bitcoin can help in any ways possible including braces. Yeah I have told some of my friends too that they can buy some of what they want just by posting something in a good and with some sense. They wont believe me until now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: