Pages:
Author

Topic: The maximum bitcoin you have in total till now - page 9. (Read 11403 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
I would like to know how much bitcoin you have as highest amount till now.

I used to have 0.60BTC on around 2 month ago. Which is the highest amount i have.
i never remain my bitcoin,i store my bitcoin in some wallet,and of course i never calculate it,i just use it for gambling,invest in some site,and used it daily.
maybe you must often to join signature campaign with big rate,i hope you will get your second 0.6 or third.
good luck for your effort.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
i have over 2.6 bitcoin last three months ago , and that the maximum bitcoin ever i had in my wallet. earn that 2.6 bitcoin from several gambling activity and most of them i earn from trading altcoin. sadly in this month i got nothing, first week of december be my lucky week but in second week i get hard week as i lost almost 1 bitcoin because sports betting, if i won maybe now i have over 3.6 bitcoin maximun in my wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

I used to have 0.60BTC on around 2 month ago. Which is the highest amount i have.

Your question must be articulated more exactly. You have mean that you have even in this moment. Then you told "I used to have" so don't have more that amount. If you don't have more that amount mean that the sentence before this in question have no meaning. may be correct if the question was "you had until now and if you have this maximum amount even in this moment". So you ask about the same thing using two different sentences in their meanings. Anyhow I am answering to both of those. The maximum of bitcoin I had was a little more than 12 bitcoin. I have not more this amount. In my wallet now I have much less than that amount. But I have several bitcoins invested which, if everything goes well, can give me, more bitcoins than the above mentioned.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
i used to have 1.2bitcoin right now, but i'm always losing all by gambling. every i got bitcoin from signature campaign i always use it all for gambling. should have 1.2bitcoin now  Cry
Activity: 714
The highest number of bitcoin I save now is 0.0006 BTC
Well it's still very little because I had to use bitcoin approximately 1 week ago
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Early Bitcoin Supporter
Wow. this shows that a lot of people do not have much Bitcoin's at all.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
The maximum bitcoin i have in total until now is between 0.6~0.7BTC and i sold 0.1BTC last month.
i wish can reach to 1 BTC in 2-3 months.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
I have lost over 2 BTC to scams since I have been doing this.  I have only bought about 150 BTC total in my time on here and I have used a bit of it. I am now just working on building my bank at this time.

That is a lot of money. have you bought those btc from the time that it was still high like 1000 dollars? I guess some stopped from that time when bitcoin is falling.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I have lost over 2 BTC to scams since I have been doing this.  I have only bought about 150 BTC total in my time on here and I have used a bit of it. I am now just working on building my bank at this time.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
The most I had was 1BTC which I played on Primedice. I built it up from 0.01BTC and I lost it all after tipping all those in the chat. Was quite fun however. On my main wallet, the most I had was probably 0.8BTC. I never bought more than 0.2BTC in my entire life.

I'm surprised a Hero Member has only had as much as BTC1 in their life! In fact, I don't believe it...but that's me.

I don't feel comfortable saying how much my max has been, but i don't win anything gambling.

It's easy to get hero member in about two years and the price has been pretty high since the last two years.     

The first time I heard about Bitcoin it was worth around $50 but instead of buying Bitcoin I invested in a few miners, one of them arrived late, another never arrived. Had I just bought Bitcoin instead I would have been a millionaire by now. I did cut my losses and buy Bitcoin, but I paid hundreds of dollars per Bitcoin. And since most of my money was spent on miners I did t even have thousands of dollars to spent buying Bitcoin anymore.     

legendary
Thi maximum amount of bitcoins i had with me at once was 0.15btc. Then i used that to gamble online and lost all of it

Sad Sorry for your lost. Maybe it is the unlucky day. Greed is good but we need cash. Haha. Next time maybe your lucky day. Just like what they say. "Better luck next time"  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
I had a little over BTC1,000 then lost most in the MyBitcoin & Mt. Gox incidences. I hold under BTC20 at any time now.

How did that happen? Is that a wallet site? That is a lot of bitcoin and is a big lost. I just couldnt think of sonething that I will do if I lost that much.

Yes... About the MyBitcoin Theft that effected me:
Time: Unknown time in July 2011 (claimed it was a process)
Victim: MyBitcoin & customers
Status: Thief unknown, planned shutdown suspected (disputed theft)
Suspects: “Tom Williams”, likely pseudonym (founder of MyBitcoin)
Amount: Exactly 78739.58205388 BTC
Equivalent USD: 1110544 $ (wt. avg, definitely >$1M, rounded to nearest $)
Equivalent in June 2013 BTC: 10600 BTC
Transaction information: none
Little information was released about the MyBitcoin theft, however, many argue that Tom Williams ran it as a scam (and was not a theft per se). In terms of both dollars and bitcoins, this was by far the largest theft, however, it is possible it was simply a scam. Although MyBitcoin offered to release its code as a gift to the community, it failed to follow through on that promise. In the months ensuing, some evidence has been uncovered supporting mortgage broker Bruce Wagner; however, any evidence is inconclusive.

The theft resulted in the closure of MyBitcoin, which was once a successful Bitcoin company in Bitcoin's early days.

Source: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-major-bitcoin-heists-thefts-hacks-scams-and-losses-old-83794

That  is a lot of money. The demon might have possessed him and said that he should run and take all the money. Sorry for your lost my friend.  I just really dont know how I will get up from that.

i cannot think of loosing that much now, but ya in that day it was a mere very less value so it was no affect to you, but today if you think about that much bitcoins lost then you will surely finish you life,

my maximum i got is 0.45 bitcoins and i lost around 0.35 bitcoins in bustabit and i cashed out 0.1 when last time it hit above $400, now i am collecting back the bitcoins through signature campaign, and trying not to play with that, but it is pushing me to play. lollllll
Activity: 552
I am having 0.20503 BTC at the moment and that's my max... hoping to gain more and my goal is 1BTC!
Activity: 243
Thi maximum amount of bitcoins i had with me at once was 0.15btc. Then i used that to gamble online and lost all of it
legendary
I had a little over BTC1,000 then lost most in the MyBitcoin & Mt. Gox incidences. I hold under BTC20 at any time now.

How did that happen? Is that a wallet site? That is a lot of bitcoin and is a big lost. I just couldnt think of sonething that I will do if I lost that much.

Little information was released about the MyBitcoin theft, however, many argue that Tom Williams ran it as a scam (and was not a theft per se). In terms of both dollars and bitcoins, this was by far the largest theft, however, it is possible it was simply a scam. Although MyBitcoin offered to release its code as a gift to the community, it failed to follow through on that promise. In the months ensuing, some evidence has been uncovered supporting mortgage broker Bruce Wagner; however, any evidence is inconclusive.

The theft resulted in the closure of MyBitcoin, which was once a successful Bitcoin company in Bitcoin's early days.

Source: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-major-bitcoin-heists-thefts-hacks-scams-and-losses-old-83794

That  is a lot of money. The demon might have possessed him and said that he should run and take all the money. Sorry for your lost my friend.  I just really dont know how I will get up from that.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
If I recall correctly I had 160BTC in my wallet somewhere in 2012. I remember I sold most of them at $40. Think about back then Bitcoin hasn't used by a lot of people. Now everybody know Bitcoin, even if they don't use.

Sucks for the pizza guy.
How can someone live after making a mistake like that, lol.

Without the pizza guy, maybe Bitcoin never became what it is today?
User "laszlo" made the first real-world transaction – he bought 2 pizzas for 10,000 BTC. And he will be forever remembered for this. Imagine if you have 10.000 bitcoins right now. You will be millionaire.
In the future we can have similar situation where 1 BTC could be worth $10.000. - That is why it is so exiting to be part of bitcoin community.
legendary

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
legendary

just have .006BTC for now,its just some stock for top up my mobile phone,and i can't remember how much bitcoin i have,i'm not sure.
if i can ask you,how you get that 0.60BTC ?are gambler or trader?

why you have only like that. Dont they pay you large with your signature campaign? or you withdraw it after payment? Bitcoin is growing i myself did the wring thing for withdrawing it early.
Pages:
Jump to: