Pages:
Author

Topic: The maximum bitcoin you have in total till now - page 11. (Read 11403 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Max what i had was 10 btc. Now i have 4 Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Maximum in my personal wallet.... probably 35 BTC Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I maximum amount of Bitcoin that I ever had was 0.5BTC, back a year or two ago when it was roughly $500 USD, back before the fall.

Overall I've had about 0.8BTC in total over my entire time I've been in the Bitcoin project. And I still have yet to buy any Bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I have 0,0002 satosi . Maybe it is look little bit but it is hardwork by my self Grin Cheesy
Activity: 518
I would like to know how much bitcoin you have as highest amount till now.

I used to have 0.60BTC on around 2 month ago. Which is the highest amount i have.
i dont always hold bitcoin,i'm bitcoin seeker and bitcoin trader,i collect bitcoin and than sell it.
its a big amount,just hold and wait for big price,i think you will interest with big profit.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
For i dont have bitcoins.
Im still studying yet but sooner or later i will earn it a lots.. from now need studying before i start earning it..
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
I have nothing right now I lost it all in gambling last week. I do yolo everytime when i gamble just for fun.

Lol dude I am a big gambler myself but I always limit myself in my gambling time, If I lose more than I can make in a week then I stop gambling for the rest of the month. You don't want to lose all of your holdings or in 10 years you may regret a lot.
Activity: 532
The biggest amount of bitcoin I used to hold was .25 btc
I exchanged it to my local currency to pay for some stuff
Quite small, Hold it and you can get more maximum bitcoin
i have more 1,2BTC, I collect it from 1 month ago, not withdraw yet just hold
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
The most I have had until now is 18btc. Hopefully I can get them back again in future without needing to withdraw to top up work money which just isn't enough Sad

Wow you are close to 21 BTC which is a nice round number. I had almost 0.70 but I bought some alt coins with a share of that, hopefully I can recover it soon with profits. In the meantime I'm trying to grow my current amount, 0.29 slowly.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I have nothing right now I lost it all in gambling last week. I do yolo everytime when i gamble just for fun.
Activity: 745
The most I have had until now is 18btc. Hopefully I can get them back again in future without needing to withdraw to top up work money which just isn't enough Sad

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours
I have more than.... 0,1 btc Cheesy !!!
But at 0,15 btc I stop to dream. Maybe one day btc will reach 1 satoshi = 1 dollar, I will be rich Cheesy !
Activity: 412
Merit: 251
I currently have 0.3BTC. Most I've ever haod idead, and I'm proud. Do you guys think it's a good idea to buy a couple now? I have a few hundred bucks spare to spend.
Activity: 26
12BTC
Wished I kept it though...I bought them when BTC was worth $10, wish I had bought more too lol.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
At one point I had over 10,000 BTC in my BCS&T account.  Do I get some sort of prize?

Are you the one who pay for the pizza?

No, he is the one that got arrested by the US authorities, unfortunately!
More info you can find here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/burtw-arrested-update-charges-dropped-934268

Soo you may be the new healthy people that bitcoin has changed a life,but well there is just some people with such ammount ,but i believe you sold the most and now smiling with the easy money made with bitcoin.I may say you had the vision and well you lucky enought to have some part of those atleast or having fun with the fiat you earned with them.

Mate I suggest that you read once again at least some parts of the thread that I left! He wasn't that lucky whatsoever even though he had about 10,000 BTCs at the certain moment of the time!
I lost almost all of the 10,000 BTC in the collapse of BCS&T.

Then I recovered some by trading BTC on various exchanges.  I managed to avoid losing any in the collapse of Mt. Gox.  I did move a small amount of my trading onto localbitcoins.com just for fun and to meet other people interested in Bitcoins.

Due to my trading activity on localbitcoins.com I was investigated by Homeland Security for 18 months.  At the end of 18 months of so called "investigation" the agent assigned to my case still did not know what my business did (electrical engineering, easy to just use Google) or had not discovered that my wife is in fact an attorney (also very easy to find out).  Not much of an investigator.

They did several undercover operations where they bought and sold Bitcoins from me at various coffee shops and recorded the transactions on video.  They spent a lot of money on the investigation and the undercover operations and found nothing having to do with what they were looking for:  drugs and/or money laundering.

Because they had spent so much money already they then decided to arrest me anyway for the only thing they could dream up:  "operating a business without a license" - which caries a five year prison sentence if you are convicted.  They threw me in solitary confinement to try and break me, seized all my computers, seized all the Bitcoins and cash they found in my home at my corporate office and even at my client's offices.

After 9 months of negotiations with my attorney they dropped all the charges but only after I was forced to "donate" $40,000 in cash and $40,000 in Bitcoins to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund.

The whole fiasco cost me almost $300,000 in attorney fees, forfeiture, lost work, lost clients, replacement computers, etc.

I still have some BTC but I am having to use them to pay off the debt (loans from friends and family and credit cards, second mortgage on the house, etc.)

You can read all about it here:

www.burtw.com
www.jmwagner.com

So, yes, Bitcoin has changed my life.  I would never have gotten to experience Federal prison without them.

What a story Burt. Sorry for hear that all of this has happened to you. I am sure, that one day when Bitcoin becomes a daily thing for the most of the world, you will be able to write a book. This will be a bestseller, I am sure of it. What a story!

Maybe with the help of this book, you will be able to return at least some of your money spent!
Activity: 574
The biggest amount of bitcoin I used to hold was .25 btc
I exchanged it to my local currency to pay for some stuff
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
I shouldve got 0.03 btc now but I always use it for expenses and other stuffs. It is not a lost though. Using it for emergency rations help me survive my daily life. If I will get a space for more budget I will start holding those btc from now on
I feel your pain mate. I am in a similar situation, I wish I could hold all my income from bitcoin and wait for the biggest price spike. But unfortunately bitcoins are part of my daily life economy.
I need to convert excess of it to FIAT to be able to pay or my life expenses. Therefore my stash of bitcoin is constantly lower and lower...
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
I shouldve got 0.03 btc now but I always use it for expenses and other stuffs. It is not a lost though. Using it for emergency rations help me survive my daily life. If I will get a space for more budget I will start holding those btc from now on
Activity: 15
currently hold approx 2.5 bitcoins, waiting for 1000$ to sell them
Activity: 457
Merit: 274
3BTC in the last year in total
Pages:
Jump to: