Pages:
Author

Topic: The Meaning of life...? - page 12. (Read 29785 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 12:42:29 PM
The meaning of life is me happy because with god and my family and I know they loved me just ok to me.
Activity: 38
April 02, 2018, 06:44:21 AM
the meaning of life for me is beautiful because I suddenly felt a child that gives life to me and of course my husband they are my life  Smiley
Activity: 71
April 02, 2018, 06:29:42 AM
The meaning of life for individuals may diminish or fade as a consequence of decline or difficult or tragic circumstances. Here it might, sadly, be difficult to see any meaning of life at all. The meaning is also likely to change from one phase of life to another, due to personal development, new interests, contexts, commitments and maturity.
Activity: 56
April 02, 2018, 05:20:15 AM
The meaning of life for me is to respect and love others. And Especially GOD.
Activity: 51
April 02, 2018, 05:16:20 AM
The meaning of life has always perplexed humankind. From the Bible to various schools of life, all focus on comprehending the meaning of life and the creation of humanity.
In the journey to understand the same, it was discovered that people find fulfillment in various ways- some through the love of their family, some by being successful and then there are those who renounce it all to search for something greater.
The purpose of life varies for everyone based on their awareness and understanding; no two people will have the same perspective or purpose in life. This search is arduous and can only be done by exploring your shadow self.
Activity: 29
April 01, 2018, 11:43:31 PM
To have a beautiful happy, and a peaceful life.
Activity: 42
April 01, 2018, 07:17:31 PM
The meaning of life is nothing but to chill and relax. 
Activity: 89
April 01, 2018, 03:29:36 PM
There are meanings of life find it yourself.
Activity: 29
April 01, 2018, 02:04:53 PM
There is no meaning of life. Let it be as it is going.
Activity: 84
April 01, 2018, 10:38:50 AM
A meaning or purpose for those mankind implies that there's a controlling being by having an agenda. There isn't any evidence for which.
We are here for that same reason that the lion, a moth or perhaps a tree is right here - life.
Life is really a process involving replication and just like a storm or the fire, continues so long as conditions allow.
Activity: 27
April 01, 2018, 09:44:21 AM
To be happy and to spread the happiness.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Spokkz ICO
March 28, 2018, 10:06:15 AM
im sure that everyone would have thought of this at least once at some time or the other,

what is the meaning of our existence?
are we created by the gods of various religions or by some unnamed god on some random whim?
could we be living inside another world(the matrix basically)?
are we to live everyday to ultimately die?
this got me intrigued and thinking,i'm sure that many people have different opinions and different answers,so post em up,i want to know ur different opinions and answers .
The ultimate aim of the life is to live in this competitive world and to survive among the fittest is the rule of life.
Activity: 14
March 28, 2018, 09:57:00 AM
I think Life is not just about how to live but it is how you value your living by knowing the good and the bad. We have given life for the purpose of helping others not just to live by ourselves.
Activity: 224
March 28, 2018, 09:12:11 AM
Just enjoy your life
Activity: 69
March 28, 2018, 08:03:28 AM
the meaning of life for me is happiness and love.my family and my husband who gave meaning to my life too.they are my motivation to achieve my life.and i can't do it without god.
Activity: 257
March 28, 2018, 12:52:10 AM
to me, it's happiness. the concept is extremely wide though! i need to be happy and  know my significant others are, too
i need to be healthy and wealthy and know my significant others are, too
i need to love and to be loved, and now my significant others are,too
Exactly happiness, we we're born to be happy. Thinking about the matter of all aspects and all things of aspects coz of trials and temptations, too complicated right? If you read the last words of Steven Jobs and Stephen Hawking it's like you're close knowing your purpose of life.
Activity: 27
March 27, 2018, 11:06:31 PM
the meaning of life is to undergo all the trials and temptations that exist in the world ..
Activity: 36
March 27, 2018, 11:03:32 PM
to me, it's happiness. the concept is extremely wide though! i need to be happy and  know my significant others are, too
i need to be healthy and wealthy and know my significant others are, too
i need to love and to be loved, and now my significant others are,too
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 27, 2018, 10:22:23 PM
The meaning of life is to have a high motivation. Stay grateful for everything we find right now, not everyone can feel it ..

Remember the first Star Wars movie? Remember near the beginning where Luke and his uncle were looking for a R2 unit? The first R2 that they found was our of repair. What was wrong with it? Luke said something to the effect of, "This R2 unit has a faulty motivator."

Grin
Activity: 37
March 27, 2018, 02:41:19 PM
The meaning of life is to have a high motivation. Stay grateful for everything we find right now, not everyone can feel it ..
Pages:
Jump to: