Pages:
Author

Topic: The Meaning of life...? - page 13. (Read 29785 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 04:33:44 AM
They looked back and wondered why relationships had broken up and why they felt empty even though they had achieved the success they set. A popular player in the sports community was asked what he wanted to tell him when he started playing football. He replied, "I wish someone would tell me that there is nothing at the top of glory." Many goals have shown its emptiness after years of pursuit of waste.
Activity: 56
March 24, 2018, 04:16:55 AM
The meaning of life for me is "GOD".
Activity: 98
March 23, 2018, 11:47:06 AM
You always should spend a good amout of time with your family and friends. The people who are near to you, thats one meanings in life.
Activity: 42
March 23, 2018, 02:36:19 AM
Love and be loved  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 28
March 23, 2018, 01:31:15 AM
The meaning of life is to be happy and at peace.
Activity: 43
March 22, 2018, 11:46:29 PM
Meaning of life is be educated and help the world.
Activity: 73
March 22, 2018, 09:29:07 PM
Use it for humanity and betterment of nature
Activity: 22
March 22, 2018, 07:18:29 PM
Doing what you are born to do is the meaning of life.
Activity: 50
March 22, 2018, 04:09:37 PM
There are many things one can do in life. The meaning is to stay positive.
Activity: 168
Merit: 9
March 22, 2018, 03:00:12 PM

Everyone sees her
  In his view
According to his beliefs
And his religion
And his thoughts
So it's hard to give you an idea of my thoughts
Many see it as contrary to his ideas
So I see it's hard to make an idea and everyone agrees to it  Grin
Activity: 35
March 22, 2018, 01:17:45 PM
I don’t know what is the meaning of life. There are many things one need to do in life.
Activity: 48
March 22, 2018, 12:16:52 AM
im sure that everyone would have thought of this at least once at some time or the other,

what is the meaning of our existence?
are we created by the gods of various religions or by some unnamed god on some random whim?
could we be living inside another world(the matrix basically)?
are we to live everyday to ultimately die?
this got me intrigued and thinking,i'm sure that many people have different opinions and different answers,so post em up,i want to know ur different opinions and answers .

we are created is not without purpose, we live is the gift and opportunity of the Creator, the essence of life all we know is dead, before we die it is here we realize and use the opportunity for good things and benefit ourselves and others , if we live only to eat drink, sleep and wait for death, animals and plants do it, we must distinguish ourselves from them because we have mind and mind.
Activity: 84
Merit: 7
Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people!
March 21, 2018, 07:26:31 PM
The meaning of life so to live long enough to procreate. That's what every species does. Humans just have more time to think about it.
Activity: 28
March 21, 2018, 05:26:33 PM
It is important to have a purpose in life as that is what will help you give a meaning.
March 21, 2018, 03:58:28 PM
The goal and meaning of human life see social science fully realized, only in the case of the necessary conditions of society: freedom, humanism, morality, economic, and cultural. Social conditions must be such that a person can realize his goals and develop, and not become an obstacle in his path.
Activity: 4
March 21, 2018, 10:59:31 AM
My meaning of life is to live it to the fullest...Although the problems and obstacles don't allow to do so sometimes still I try to face them like an opportunity to get something better out of it....
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 10:39:39 AM
im sure that everyone would have thought of this at least once at some time or the other,

what is the meaning of our existence?
are we created by the gods of various religions or by some unnamed god on some random whim?
could we be living inside another world(the matrix basically)?
are we to live everyday to ultimately die?
this got me intrigued and thinking,i'm sure that many people have different opinions and different answers,so post em up,i want to know ur different opinions and answers .

There are local and strategic purposes in my life. Local - find a girlfriend or new phone. Strategic - be loved or become reach
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 10:04:42 AM
the meaning of life for me is when your happy with your family and
love with your love one.you may have problem struggles in life alwus think pistive.cause life is like a rooler coaster.sometines your in the top and sometimes your in under.that's life.
Activity: 27
March 21, 2018, 05:52:31 AM
The meaning of life for me is happiness, freedom, and humanity
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 02:03:16 AM
There is none. "Meaning" or "purpose" implies outside influence or creation. There is no great plan.
Which is not a necessarily a bad thing. It means, you are free to make up your own meanig and make your own goals if you want to. If not, just going with the flow is ok as well.
Pages:
Jump to: