Pages:
Author

Topic: The Meaning of life...? - page 16. (Read 29785 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 11:21:58 AM
In my opinion the meaning of life is perfection. perfecting oneself, perfecting the family, perfecting the work ...... when we can perfect all things around us, then we can see the meaning of life.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
February 08, 2018, 11:05:05 AM
The meaning of life is to live in a way that you can support your self and your family well.  Mental health is as equally important as physical health.
Activity: 364
February 07, 2018, 11:21:10 PM
the meaning of life is the awareness of a chance or the possibility of the background by reality. The meaning of life is the things that someone considered important, felt valuable, and believed as something great and can be the purpose of life, the meaning of life also provides a special value for someone
Activity: 210
January 30, 2018, 01:26:49 PM
it seems that every human must be thinking such things because it concerns the natural thing if it is crossed in our mind because every human being must seek about its existence even though he is aware of it but it must be thought of too
Activity: 19
January 30, 2018, 12:57:45 PM
The meaning of life for me is hope. Hope that everyday I could see the good things that the lord had made. Hope that I could still breath and smell the breeze and air. Hope that there is still tomorrow to continue doing the good things for our family, for others and for ourselves. hope that someday I could fulfill all my dreams for family to provide them a better living. Hope is the only reason why my life is continue moving and looking forward for the new morning.
Activity: 24
January 30, 2018, 12:46:32 PM
im sure that everyone would have thought of this at least once at some time or the other,

what is the meaning of our existence?
are we created by the gods of various religions or by some unnamed god on some random whim?
could we be living inside another world(the matrix basically)?
are we to live everyday to ultimately die?
this got me intrigued and thinking,i'm sure that many people have different opinions and different answers,so post em up,i want to know ur different opinions and answers .
“If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.”
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 30, 2018, 12:22:31 PM
The value of life would pertain to a mindset of that particular. It would be depend to every single person on how treat others. Value of life means the lifestyle that you depends on maybe in culture, tradition and etc.
Activity: 1053
Merit: 142
January 30, 2018, 10:56:30 AM
I think the goal of every soul is to achieve a higher awereness ... making experiences (good ones and bad ones) is the key
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
https://imgur.com/Sufc3d2
January 30, 2018, 10:32:51 AM
I think that's something that often comes to mind all about our existence in this world, but basically it's all a process of winning in the world to come for every living being on earth
well if the compound will definitely experience the name of death and it all can not be avoided by anyone humans on this earth Smiley
Activity: 25
January 30, 2018, 10:24:01 AM
be happy
Activity: 266
January 30, 2018, 07:54:38 AM
the meaning of life for me can be useful for others  Wink
Activity: 44
January 29, 2018, 03:55:16 PM
Depending on how we run it the way to live, then if we run it for good then we will find that life has a good meaning. however, if we use it for evil then we give the opposite meaning. do we want to return to God with a record of good life or not.
Activity: 31
January 29, 2018, 01:38:27 PM
im sure that everyone would have thought of this at least once at some time or the other,

what is the meaning of our existence?
are we created by the gods of various religions or by some unnamed god on some random whim?
could we be living inside another world(the matrix basically)?
are we to live everyday to ultimately die?
this got me intrigued and thinking,i'm sure that many people have different opinions and different answers,so post em up,i want to know ur different opinions and answers .
make love
Activity: 11
January 29, 2018, 10:16:58 AM

Know that the life we ​​live today is temporary, so do what we have to do to survive and walk in accordance with the will of God and always use the time to repent
Activity: 226
Merit: 102
November 25, 2017, 05:54:29 PM
We are created by God. Our existence is the proof that the God before everything else likes us. We need to get us through some hard times sometimes. Our main objective has never changed. It does not matter what some of the things mean to us because we are not here for those things but those things are here for us. If we ''lose'' them it is not because we are bad or something but because we can do it without them. In other words they are not crucial for our objective. So keep doing the things that you like to do. That only matter.
Activity: 21
November 25, 2017, 05:34:36 PM
For me its living in peace, quality with my loved ones. I dont harm anyone so I dont want to be harmed by anyone.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 01:20:29 PM
I do not know if there is a meaning of life. I think the meaning of life is in enjoying life.
Activity: 102
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 12:28:56 PM
The meaning of life is to constantly set and achieve goals. We are given a small period of time for living in a physical body for which we must do as many good deeds as possible.
Activity: 35
November 11, 2017, 12:05:10 PM
life id free.... live is freedom what we want to do.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
November 11, 2017, 11:53:01 AM
Life is an act of living. It is believe  in Christianity that God created man and gave him life, and it is expected of man to use the life given to him judiciously.
Pages:
Jump to: