Pages:
Author

Topic: The Michael Brown shooting , what really happened?? - page 2. (Read 10271 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
First thing that starts showing up on google, looks like people are mass searching for it Tongue

http://downtrend.com/71superb/unarmed-white-man-shot-by-police-no-riots-al-sharpton-silent-obama-keeps-golfing/
I think the point of that article is that Obama (and his racist friends) are making the Brown shooting an issue of race when it is really not. The fact remains that Brown has assaulted the officer (and committed a felony in doing so) and the officer had the right, if not the duty to shoot him.

Obama and his racist friends wants to make it seem as if Brown was some innocent kid just as they did for Martin
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
I come to the conclusion a long time ago that racism and race is a joke perpetrated by morons, why? Have anyone who argues about it take a DNA test and you'll see Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2d2SzRZvsQ
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
First thing that starts showing up on google, looks like people are mass searching for it Tongue

http://downtrend.com/71superb/unarmed-white-man-shot-by-police-no-riots-al-sharpton-silent-obama-keeps-golfing/

I think we need to start seeing this as a messed up police issue, not a racial issue. Though, white privilege is, shooting people and getting away with it. If it were a black cop, how many people would be rioting outside of Ferguson?
legendary
Activity: 1540

legendary
Activity: 1512
The police are ten times more likely to kill you if you're a black unarmed teen

Especially if you are carrying three-shooter sandwiches... Roll Eyes
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Michael Brown's firends account of the event dont seem all that believable either, he claims the officer reached out the window and grabbed Brown by the neck, seems hard to do unless your arms are 6 feet long...
The police are ten times more likely to kill you if you're a black unarmed teen
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Any update on this?
Brown is still dead. The police officer still acted appropriately. Protests have more or less ended.

This may have been another case but I think I read something about a grand jury declining to indict the police officer

Hmm... so this incident has become just another tool for the political parties, to rally their supporters. Everything will be forgotten very soon, until a similar event surfaces somewhere in the United States.
That is pretty much it. I receive political emails from both the democrat and republican parties and I have received many emails from democrats trying to raise money for this issue and trying to enact various political changes regarding this police shooting.
Cracked reports, 7 Important Details Nobody Mentions About Ferguson

#7. The Police Never Filed an Incident Report for the Shooting of Michael Brown

#6. A Protester Was Shot in the Head With a Real Bullet (and the Police Took the Bullet [and Now That Bullet Is Missing])

#5. The St. Louis Cops Who Shot That Guy With the Knife Last Week Also Kind of Lied About It

#4. In General, the Ferguson and St. Louis Police Have Been -- Pardon My Fuck -- Fucking Liars

#3. These Protests Are Not Riots

Read about the remaining two here

http://www.cracked.com/blog/7-wacky-farts-that-can-help-us-understand-ferguson-mo_p2/
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
Any update on this?
Brown is still dead. The police officer still acted appropriately. Protests have more or less ended.

This may have been another case but I think I read something about a grand jury declining to indict the police officer

Hmm... so this incident has become just another tool for the political parties, to rally their supporters. Everything will be forgotten very soon, until a similar event surfaces somewhere in the United States.
Any update on this?

The police officer acted about as appropriately as a trained monkey.

Which is about the average standard that America holds its police officers too, unfortunately.

Reach into your pocket to grab your phone? Have a sandwich in your hand that you are eating? BAM, probable cause for them to kill your ass motherfucker.

Damn, you summed up my thoughts perfectly. The only reason we think we're great is because we compare our police force to those of shitty third world countries, and not of countries with sane policemen like Germany, Finland, etc
legendary
Activity: 992
Any update on this?

The police officer acted about as appropriately as a trained monkey.

Which is about the average standard that America holds its police officers too, unfortunately.

Reach into your pocket to grab your phone? Have a sandwich in your hand that you are eating? BAM, probable cause for them to kill your ass motherfucker.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
A federal judge decided on Monday that actions taken by police in Ferguson, MO were unconstitutional.
Source
This is only regarding the police trying to calm the protestors. It has nothing to do with the actual shooting.

Also the protestors were manipulated into thinking that something happened that did not really happen and were mislead about the facts
A federal judge decided on Monday that actions taken by police in Ferguson, MO were unconstitutional.
Source
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Any update on this?

legendary
Activity: 1274
The Golden Rule Rules
Any update on this?
Activity: 308
Oh they had the balls to record it alright. No one had the balls to turn the footage in

If the footage actually showed officer Wilson shooting Michael Brown while in surrender mode, then the people who took that video (all of them African American, one being accomplice to Brown's store robbery) would have already made it public. Since they did't do that, we can safely assume that the video was not corroborating what they were saying.
This does make sense to me. Most of the witnesses have claimed that Brown had his hands in the air, but no one has come forward with any proof despite the unlikely changes that no one would bother to record a confrontation with the police. There is evidence there was a fight between Brown and the police officer so it would only make sense that someone would want to record that if the community hates the police so much
Activity: 420
Oh they had the balls to record it alright. No one had the balls to turn the footage in

If the footage actually showed officer Wilson shooting Michael Brown while in surrender mode, then the people who took that video (all of them African American, one being accomplice to Brown's store robbery) would have already made it public. Since they did't do that, we can safely assume that the video was not corroborating what they were saying.

What does race have to do with this?
It has everything to do with this. If the police officer was white and the black community has a problem with white police officers then the community would want to make the police look bad.

The relationship with police was not good even prior to the shooting.

Why are you contradicting yourself
I am saying that the witnesses lied about what happened because they want to make the police look bad. They want to make the police look bad because the relationship between the police and the black community is not good.

The black people of the community are the ones who are making racial tensions worse and are racist

What does race have to do with this?
It has everything to do with this. If the police officer was white and the black community has a problem with white police officers then the community would want to make the police look bad.

The relationship with police was not good even prior to the shooting.

Why are you contradicting yourself
Pages:
Jump to: